Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-27 18:26:10

ttskate53

So I got a question for y'all. It's a good one

So I had an idea that I thought was actually a thing but turns out it isn't. I wanted to know if their was orange grass like for a lawn. Why? because that would be awesome. It turns out that chlorophyll is the reason plants are green, but if you could manipulate it and genetically modify it all of the colors would be possible.

I guess the real question is:
A) Do you already have colored grass (not turf or fake grass) that exists and I haven't found it yet.
B) Do we have the technology to do this but just haven't
C) Am I just wishing for a reason to have my grass red so I can say the "floor is lava!" and climb a tree.

#2 2017-07-28 15:48:51

HeyNK

Re: So I got a question for y'all. It's a good one

Yeah we do have this technology, spraypaint some astroturf.

Wooted by:

#3 2017-07-28 16:21:37

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

Re: So I got a question for y'all. It's a good one

ttskate53 wrote:

So I had an idea that I thought was actually a thing but turns out it isn't. I wanted to know if their was orange grass like for a lawn. Why? because that would be awesome. It turns out that chlorophyll is the reason plants are green, but if you could manipulate it and genetically modify it all of the colors would be possible.

I guess the real question is:
A) Do you already have colored grass (not turf or fake grass) that exists and I haven't found it yet.
B) Do we have the technology to do this but just haven't
C) Am I just wishing for a reason to have my grass red so I can say the "floor is lava!" and climb a tree.

A) yea you can color grass by feeding them colored water
dunno how healthy it is for them

B) yea we do

C) yes and no colored grass could be a billion dollar corporation

SirJosh39171501255297669949

Board footer