Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2017-07-29 15:44:17

Processor

Re: Mafia 12

Zumza wrote:

Also, I demand @hummerz opinion and suggestions for whatever we can do or not. I think we miss his wisdom. (it might sound a bit sarcastic but i don't mean it like that)

Agreed. The more I think about it, hummerz and n1kf feel very town to me.

Let me point out that I'm uncomfortable with the fact that Zumza joined my wagon right as Rhazh pointed out we might be working together.

On the subject of JaWapa though. I looked at his posts and all he has done so far is to focus on how I behave. Take a look for yourself. He hasn't really looked at anyone else or done anything besides criticizing me.

He could be a nub town having a grudge on me or just awfully careful scum. I am by no means ready to lynch JaWapa at this point (especially since it could be one of our last lynches) but I very much would love to hear his defense.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#52 2017-07-29 16:42:14

Processor

Different55 wrote:

???

Processor wrote:

I can actually defend kira voting for himself. He could have waited a few more hours but if I ended up in L-1 yesterday, I would have done exactly the same 1 minute before the day would end. If we nolynched yesterday, we would be still considering lynching kira, potentially wasting 2 days of time on him.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#53 2017-07-29 21:02:01

Processor

MrJaWapa wrote:

You really pushed for a D1 lynch, claiming it would "help the town". There's a 3/13 (assuming 3 mafia) chance of lynching mafia. Those odds are not in the towns favor, and it in no way helps the town to lynch a town. You really pushed for gosha to be lynched, having nothing against him. It was very strange how hard you pushed for him to be lynched.

We had 24 hours and a lynch is better than no lynch. (I've explained why having an odd number of players is better than having an even number of players twice). We must take our chances or we won't lynch any mafia at all. Lynching with a 3/X possibility multiple times is going to end up being not that bad of a deal for town.

Hm, I don't like that slip. Hummerz is either a PR or Scum at this point. I don't like the fact that Onjit forgot to include the citizen role card in everyone's PM.
My card didn't have a "your role can change" clause either, so if someone checked me like that on D1, I would have been lynched most likely.

I'm not going to ask Hummerz to role claim yet.

#54 2017-07-30 23:14:36

Processor

Different55 wrote:

Can you legacy?

Can I what?

---

Hummerz town.

---

I'm open to lynching Zumza. Or as a #2 favorite choice: Rhaz. (I cannot tell if he is town or scum)

#55 2017-07-30 23:17:30

Processor

Bimps and JaWapa seem okay lynches too, idk. They've been banned for a while so I cannot tell how they would have reacted if they weren't banned.

Band wagoning more like banned wagoning.

Wooted by:

#56 2017-07-30 23:55:24

Processor

the wagons, the votes, everything. I cannot decide how people are. based on nothing.

Ill put this for now. Rhazh didn't use his chances to jump on wagons, but I don't see that as proof of his innocence.

!vote Rhazh

#57 2017-07-31 05:33:45

Processor

SmittyW wrote:

Mafia wouldn't have to say anything but we force them to say dumb things we can dramatize.

How do you plan on doing that when a person is banned? Oh right.

Onjit1501550592670577

Board footer