Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Y0shii

Valentine Event?

so does any1 know wat is going on for the valentine event in ee, ive heard a bit of talk about it on the forums and i belive there might be a new smiley not sure though. so if you have any ideas or havea clue on at is going on plz post it and ill delightfuly take in the info thanks!

#2 Before February 2015

EE King

Re: Valentine Event?

Well I have heard a lot of talk, but I don't know if anything is actually gonna happen yet.

#3 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

I want a smiley in the shape if a heart. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

EE King

That would look pretty cool.

#5 Before February 2015

Smiley3

Is the valentines smiley is a girl smiley? Because I want ALL SMILEYS!!!!

Last edited by Smiley3 (Feb 7 2011 10:02:51 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

EE King

No one knows yet.

#7 Before February 2015

35005CP

As i said on another thread on here:
Is it likely we will get valentine themed items?

Chris has said that he wont be around to update the game from monday till friday which will take us to Saturday the 12th. It's really a bit short notice if he plans to put in things that need a lot of energy as 2 days wouldn't be long enough (if they have a high energy amount) to get them for the 14th?

Y0shii 1423860277101155

Board footer