Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#276 2017-08-10 11:42:30, last edited by Myst (2017-08-10 11:49:37)

Myst

Re: {RESULTS RELEASED} Everybody Edits Teamwork Contest 2017

Onjit wrote:

Third Place:

Second Place:

CONTENT WARNING

First Place:

CONTENT WARNING

In conclusion: <snip> for wasting my time

this is the reason why I'm not in this contest
it's was obvious this kirbys contest is a clickbait too
all contests by non-staff members are clickbait for me

#277 2017-08-10 12:58:00, last edited by Norwee (2017-08-10 13:49:15)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Should have let me judge. I am experienced and unbiased, while these results seem to prove Kirby and his cronies just chose some random "lol" worlds created by their friends or just didn't give a f***.

Also where are the world reviews? What kind of lazy piece of s*** Judges doesn't release reviews for every world?

Disappointing and lame finale for this contest. Ravatroll, if you read this i think you were a good teammate and i appreciate our efforts. But please boycott any future Kirby contests in the future. He obviously doesn't respect fair sportsmanship.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#278 2017-08-10 13:11:55, last edited by Nebula (2017-08-10 13:15:10)

Nebula

Luka504 wrote:

I started disliking Whirl.

Are you okay? You just dissapointed me on my expections.

Octapoussse wrote:
Whirl wrote:
Latif wrote:

2nd place: Ugly, game play is really boring and annoying, it sucks, doesn't deserve a win.

how dare you describe our crew & our contest submission world?

Whirl, latif is just being honest.

>Banned

nice

#279 2017-08-10 13:32:55, last edited by Norwee (2017-08-10 13:49:54)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Also i would like to add some more criticism in that you chose some terrible judges Kirby.
Making yourself one was in hindsight a bad idea, because you are a bad judge. You didn't give any serious thought to the nomination of the winners, which a contest that poses to "revive" EE's community absolutely should have. Instead you wasted time on crafting some joke results based on your own attempt at what i assume is a bad joke.

On to Master1, he is a failed guardian on EE and failed moderator on the forums which obviously doesn't make for prime judge material. While i think he is an ok guy to talk to on EE, that still doesn't make him a good judge, which he is not.

I think Pingohits is the only judge with any motivation who actually knows what he is doing, assuming he posts the world reviews like he promised. But it's hard to work out good results when the two other judges are terrible.
You should really choose more qualified judges and take your own contest more seriously if you make a new one in the future Kirby.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#280 2017-08-10 15:37:20

Myst

let's make MrJaWapa to an admin again and he can steal kirbys gems

Whirl wrote:

can you just please stop it with the "are you okay" "are you okay" "are you okay" crap

#281 2017-08-10 15:44:25

Onjit
Website

fb38e62e6c.png
??????

:.|:;

#282 2017-08-10 15:46:28

Nebula

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

#283 2017-08-10 15:54:10

Onjit
Website

Whirl wrote:

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

Are you okay?

:.|:;

#284 2017-08-10 16:10:56

Nebula

Onjit wrote:
Whirl wrote:

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

Are you okay?

I'm? Yes, then why you cant understand my words

#285 2017-08-10 16:12:51

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Whirl wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Whirl wrote:

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

Are you okay?

Because they don't make sense as an explanation?
The image suggests you were trying to do a lil sneak snek. Why?

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

#286 2017-08-10 16:19:44

Nebula

jkdrip wrote:
Whirl wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Whirl wrote:

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

Are you okay?

i said dont share he shared anyway what is he doing with his life he wants me to low my population or what

Wooted by:

#287 2017-08-10 16:45:44

proficuous
Formerly terence

this whole thing has been hilarious, thank you kirby

#288 2017-08-10 17:29:27

Luka504

Whirl wrote:
jkdrip wrote:
Whirl wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Whirl wrote:

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

Are you okay?

i said dont share he shared anyway what is he doing with his life he wants me to low my population or what

I have no idea what you just said.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#289 2017-08-10 17:31:59

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Onjit wrote:
Whirl wrote:

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

Are you okay?

I think this just become my favourite post on the forums :3

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (3)

#290 2017-08-10 18:09:56

Nebula

Mysterion wrote:

can you just please stop it with the "are you okay" "are you okay" "are you okay" crap

no, because why not. .-.

#291 2017-08-10 19:22:41

Master1

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

On to Master1, he is a failed guardian on EE and failed moderator on the forums which obviously doesn't make for prime judge material. While i think he is an ok guy to talk to on EE, that still doesn't make him a good judge, which he is not.

thanks for the kind words friend
O   O
<
\___/

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Wooted by:

#292 2017-08-10 19:22:56, last edited by Offensive Ray (2017-08-10 19:27:00)

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Luka504 wrote:

Let's be real here this contest was a complete failure in any way you look at it.
I personally feel obligated to just, in full detail, explain why this entire contest is bad.
Feel free to call me salty, whiny, whatever, i do not care.

The Beggining

It was just a normal day when we see something on the forums. The Teamwork contest by Kirby and Master1. Many people, including myself, were pretty excited. We haven't had a contest in almost an entire year and this one is hosted by people we generally found trustowrthy and thought would make this contest as fair as possible. Many people signed up full of optimisim.
If only they had known that this would escalate into so much drama and distrust.

The Contest

The teams got announced and on day one of building period problems already started rising up. Many people were having issues with thei partners, usually about timezones and general inactivity.
I split the people as such:
People like Lictor didn't wanna work alone since that would negate the entire point of the contest.
People like Sapizza and Oray wanted to participate, but they couldn't work with their partners and asked for a replacement.
People like SmittyW and Unau clearly did all the work as their partners did nothing.
People like Tevis didn't wanna build at all since their teammate was inactive.
And people like me found all of this incredibely unfair.
Some of my friends and I decided to go talk to Kirby about this issue so he can solve it. And instead of trying to do something to maximize Contestant satisfaction, Kirby basically just used the ''You joined, you took the risk, deal with it'' and refused to help anyone. He considered his actions correct and everybody else was wrong.
He even once told me, out of the blue, these exact words: ''Luka, i don't like you''....
This is pretty much where i started considering this contest as a joke rather than something serious.
However, Kirby did allow another week of building time, which im glad he did since it really helped those struggling with their partners. (Maybe helping people with their partner issue instead of pushing the deadline back this entire ordeal wouldn't have happened, but whatever)
We patiently waited for the results, and when we got them.... wellll.....

The Results

At first many people were happy with the results and had no issues other than the fact the links for the winning worlds were missing. But because of this people started to wonder: ''Wait what are these worlds even like'', and when they found out what they were like, things got from bad to worse.
It turns out that the winning worlds consisted of:
An empty world that is currently now saying ''**** you'' to Kirby.
A terrible world with no redeeming qualities.
And another small empty world which was coincidentally owned by Kirby's friend.
It became clear that Kirby decided to teach the community a lesson how gems aren't important and friendship is magic~
Too bad by doing this he shook the community's trust even though by now that trust is barely holding together after promises like UnitEE.
For me personally, this contest made me despise more people than like. I started disliking people like Danielcool1, Whirl, Kirby, Ninja and so many more. The only person i started liked more was Cakeje, my teammate.
No one was happy with these results except for like, 4 people, and if you don't count the judges then it's just 2.
Heck, not even the winners think they should've won, with the exception of Whirl who thinks his world is 11/10 and now argues with people who say it's bad. AKA gems mattered more to him than the world itself.
And Kirby? He still won't admit that he is in the wrong here. He keeps saying that this contest was perfect and all the results are too and anyone who disagrees is an idiot. He tries to shift the blame by saying he wasn't the only judge, which he'll probably do in this topic too.
Good job Kirby, this contest was 11/10.

Conclusion

This contest was a complete failure in every aspect. Nothing was done correctly except extending the build time.
People who actually put effort into their worlds didn't get squat and the people who did the least amount of work got the most amount of gems.
People have grown to dislike each other even though the entire point of the contest was to bring people together.
I personally would never let Kirby host or even judge a contest. After this fiasco i just can't trust him at all.
That is all i have to say.
Have fun reading all this to find a rule break hummerz.

I totally agree of all of these stuff you said, Raon came 1 day and helped me a little bit which doesn't even count as help.
Kirby made himself a joke according to the EverybodyEdits Community, instead of liking him more and saying that he's a fair judge what did he get?
Many people hated him af.
Whirl thinks he's cool and something while his world is really a disaster in a short way - said a (disaster) so i won't get banned //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile i wanted to say a worse word - well whatever everyone said that his world is also a disaster.
Sensei1 agreed with the people that the world wasn't good at all but Whirl is still feeling that he should've won the contest, as he's the best player on EE, i have a question for you Whirl, have you played other worlds https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL ??
Ninja thinks he's cool because he took other people's right, you're not cool at all, in fact, you're just telling us a lie which is that your teammate made signs and you translated them from Spanish to English, a question, are we supposed to laugh or to say lol?
Tevis's world was the best world of these 3, cuz at least it said that we have a right, Sapizza was also a supporter, all i could say is thank you both //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Now again back to Kirby, and i'll add Master1 in this case, they said that these worlds are real winners and they're not going to change the results.
I actually heard from other people that you wanted this contest as troll-ish as you can, well here you got it, a perfectly trolled contest.. Do you know how much did most of players work just to have some little gems?.. Have you put yourself in their sitiuations?.. I'm not saying that i was supposed to win because some people might like my level and others may not, i mean i was totally sure that Unau or you Luka should win something, I supported people, and asked Kirby for my right to change my teammate but they didn't do it, in fact, they changed Thwinkt and Onjit teams because they didn't like their teammates AND because they are kirby's, master1's, and i think pingohits' friends.

I have some last words, please notify us when you say the real winners in results.

#293 2017-08-10 19:26:08, last edited by Master1 (2017-08-10 19:26:58)

Master1

Oray wrote:

nonsense

I'd like to point out that Thwink and Onjits teams were not changed or adjusted in any way. They were together from the start. In fact, I refused to adjust their teams, as I did with yours.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#294 2017-08-10 19:34:10

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Yeah but for serious master1, whirl's world is imposs,
Tevis made a text up his world insulting kirby and this contest,
Ninja didn't do anything at all
And they won?
Are you kidding me..?

#295 2017-08-10 19:35:12

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

I think the lesson we've learned from this is that random teams don't work. Results aside, there were too many complications from assigned teams. Let's not try that again.

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

Wooted by:

#296 2017-08-10 19:40:11

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Master1 wrote:
Oray wrote:

Are you kidding me..?

no

:^)

ok funny https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#297 2017-08-10 19:44:44

Unau

classic ee contest

unau_sig

thanks koya

Wooted by:

#298 2017-08-10 19:48:22, last edited by HeyNK (2017-08-10 19:57:40)

HeyNK

Holy crap... I have avoided this thread since I didn't feel like participating in a contest but now that I've read it, this is the greatest thread ever made.

Kirby... the greatest troll to ever grace EE???? I can't believe how emotionally invested and actually upset so many people in this thread are. This is the best trolling I have seen in the history of the game and I am in awe.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

EDIT: GOLDEN posts from norwegianboy and luka. If you could favourite posts on the forums, I would pick those. So I screenshotted them instead. I never thought it was possible to make nowergianboy give out a "calm and controlled critisism" of a joke contest?! This is the top betrayel in history of EE!!

#299 2017-08-10 19:57:51, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-08-11 04:32:13)

Kirby

THE REAL RESULTS

You fools! Did you actually think we’d rig a contest for fake internet points? You really are easily bamboozled.

Put down your pitchforks and stakes, it’s REAL CONTEST TIME. After a quick **** session with the boys, we decided life wasn’t good enough to swindle and deceive. War and turmoil sweep the lands and the children are rolling marriage iguanas with textbook pages. Therefore, we ceased our **** and, as an act of kindness, gift the citizens of Everybody Edits legitimate contest results.

Not only have we redeemed ourselves, but Kirby has taken the opportunity to write sensible level reviews! Lust over his hot, sweaty verbiage.

I would also like to take this time and talk about cage free eggs. Every day, chickens must succumb to the horrors of the meat industry. Every week, they must **** out eggs to meet a quota, and that quota is usually tremendous. This constant egg **** expands their nether regions to disproportionate degrees, and some farmers have even taken the liberty to measure them by number of human fists.

But it is not too late! Scientists in India have developed a formula to shrink a chicken’s [REDACTED] to normal levels, but we need your help! As they are based in a region where people eat with their hands and excrete in the streets, viruses run rampant. What we’re saying is, our chicken scientists need drugs! Phentermine, Zolpidem, Lisinopril, Gabapentin, anything works!

If our goal of 100,000 Rupees is met within two months, we’ll send those who have donated over ten dollars a dozen eggs. If we meet 200,000 Rupees, we’ll send everyone a dozen eggs, and we mean everyone! All seven billion of you! That’s 84 billion eggs! Think about it!

We hope this will change your view on eggs, and we look forward to your donation.

I, Kirby, would like to note that I had no part of the above introduction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIRD PLACE
Contest Submission by Musicman and Evilbunny http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWSXuAe-d8cEI

Yeah, at first glance this level isn’t really anything that special. You play the first few minis, and your expectations aren’t high for what’s to come. However, the gameplay as the level progresses is amazing. The concepts that were found in each section were intriguing, and very enjoyable to play. Though it did not add to your score, the music was AMAZING. Our two main complaints with the level were that the bouncy lowgrav mini was kinda annoying, and the art was basically nonexistent. Regardless, congratulations on third place!

SECOND PLACE
Contest Submission by Boom300742 and Mkgamer http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWKsbWi2Ckb0I

This level was just GOOD. Everything about it was GOOD. The ingame art was amazing, the minimap was intriguing, and the minis, well, were GOOD. The ONLY complaint that (only I) had with the level was that people who won could go into godmode and give others zombie (which only affected me). SUPER easy fix, though, and if I got to the world first it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. Amazing job!

FIRST PLACE
Contest Submission SonyTV and SmittyW http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWm6MdTHEIcEI

The judges were at a loss for words after completing this level. The fact that you could think of and incorporate so many amazing and interesting concepts with the restrictions we gave, plus the restriction of a contest deadline was truly phenomenal. The ingame art was spectacular, especially the bosses themselves. The only problem here was that in an attempt to pull off certain concepts, you have a lot of lines of effects which doesn’t look very good ingame. Also, it’s kinda obvious that SonyTV did all of the work. GOOOOOOod level though.

Honorable Mentions
Contest Submission by Onjit and Thwinkt http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWRdkpnayrcEI
Contest Submission by Slabdrill and Mutantdevle http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAm0dhcCucEI
Contest Submission by Luka504 and Cakeje http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWO4hdIkOrcEI
Contest Submission by Norwegianboy and Ravatroll http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW3FhZwWtScEI

mod edit: inappropriate references for children

#300 2017-08-10 19:59:56

HeyNK

YES EVEN BETTER EVEN I GOT TRICKED INTO THIKING IT WAS FAKE

OH YES IM SO HAPPY FOR BEING TRICKED WOOOOOOOOW EVERYONE WAS TRICKED A MILLION TIMES OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Kirby1502509580672611

Board footer