Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-01 16:36:35

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Every Builds Exists, a copy of EE

I know there is already a thread that relates to this, but it's dead and I do not want to necro-post it. I want to start instead a thread about this game.

SO basically yesterday was the perfect day to be banned on this forums, because after I got a magic coin with 10 max energy and full energy bar while in Spring Rose campaign, I've started to notice peoples posting on chat on different worlds the links. In fact, at first I gave a suspicious glance to that link, however after seeing it, it was just a site with a game titled 'Every Builds Exists', abbreviated also as EBE.
Basically, peoples keeps telling me in that game that it's a remake of EE, but it's still a lousy, crappy and lame remake, which I will explain in a while.
So after checking that game, I noticed there were more starting blocks and more starting smileys, and the moderators there claimed about the new commands and actions you can do there, which is basically true; however, I quickly realized that it's just a copy of EE: that EBE game has copied literally everything from EE, expect for the campaign.

But beware, I will tell you the two main reasons why YOU shouldn't open that link (Yes, I confirmed it myself 100%):

1. The moderators of EBE are claiming that EE has copied the gravity effect from that game. While that game and EE has gravity effect at the moment, in reality these moderators from EBE are lieing about this. Everybody Edits doesn't copy blocks from other remakes and even if it did, EE would HAVE no knowledge that EBE had the same idea. Look, just because moderators are claiming about similar things doesn't mean you should trust them; sometimes, they can be lieing too.
TLDR: EE didn't copy EBE's gravity effect. EE have no knowledge about EBE.

2. Dead original game means dead remakes; basically, if peoples continues to link EBE website here, then Everybody Edits game will wilther (die) faster, and if EE does die, the remakes will start to die because the moderators cannot take blocks and smileys from the original EE game.
TLDR: I want peoples to stop sending links to EBE game.

So basically, in other words, EBE is a crappy copy of Everybody Edits. I do not care if it's a remake, or just another popular cilent, or more: EBE is just a crappy, lousy and lame remake of Everybody Edits. Because peoples has been sending links to EBE, EE is now wilthering quickly.

I wanted to help you guys by making sure YOU NEVER go to EBE website, but first I want you to choose on the debate. Should Everybody Edits survive, or do you think there is more reasons to why EBE is better than EE? After all, EE is a original game: there was a popular world yesterday called EBE Debate. But I thought I'd be inspired from that world and post it here.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#2 2017-07-01 16:47:28

peace

Re: Every Builds Exists, a copy of EE

Michele wrote:

I know there is already a thread that relates to this, but it's dead and I do not want to necro-post it. I want to start instead a thread about this game.

SO basically yesterday was the perfect day to be banned on this forums, because after I got a magic coin with 10 max energy and full energy bar while in Spring Rose campaign, I've started to notice peoples posting on chat on different worlds the links. In fact, at first I gave a suspicious glance to that link, however after seeing it, it was just a site with a game titled 'Every Builds Exists', abbreviated also as EBE.
Basically, peoples keeps telling me in that game that it's a remake of EE, but it's still a lousy, crappy and lame remake, which I will explain in a while.
So after checking that game, I noticed there were more starting blocks and more starting smileys, and the moderators there claimed about the new commands and actions you can do there, which is basically true; however, I quickly realized that it's just a copy of EE: that EBE game has copied literally everything from EE, expect for the campaign.

But beware, I will tell you the two main reasons why YOU shouldn't open that link (Yes, I confirmed it myself 100%):

1. The moderators of EBE are claiming that EE has copied the gravity effect from that game. While that game and EE has gravity effect at the moment, in reality these moderators from EBE are lieing about this. Everybody Edits doesn't copy blocks from other remakes and even if it did, EE would HAVE no knowledge that EBE had the same idea. Look, just because moderators are claiming about similar things doesn't mean you should trust them; sometimes, they can be lieing too.

2. Dead original game means dead remakes; basically, if peoples continues to link EBE website here, then Everybody Edits game will wilther (die) faster, and if EE does die, the remakes will start to die because the moderators cannot take blocks and smileys from the original EE game.

So basically, in other words, EBE is a crappy copy of Everybody Edits. I do not care if it's a remake, or just another popular cilent, or more: EBE is just a crappy, lousy and lame remake of Everybody Edits. Because peoples has been sending links to EBE, EE is now wilthering quickly.

I wanted to help you guys by making sure YOU NEVER go to EBE website, but first I want you to choose on the debate. Should Everybody Edits survive, or do you think there is more reasons to why EBE is better than EE? After all, EE is a original game: there was a popular world yesterday called EBE Debate. But I thought I'd be inspired from that world and post it here.

please don tpost things like this its poeple choice if they want to play that game its a nic egame but that doesn tprevent me form playing ee i also like ee alot i play both

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2017-07-01 16:47:45

kubapolish
Banned
Website

ok

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2017-07-01 16:48:39, last edited by Michele (2017-07-01 16:50:09)

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Peace man: Well I posted it because I'm a bit afraid that same drama may start in EE again.

Kubapolish: Eh?

P.s. Even since a certain time, maybe may or june, I've been unable to see the 'report' button. Where is it and how can I report someone? I did mean the forum report link, and I've checked everywhere...

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#5 2017-07-01 16:53:49, last edited by Nebula (2017-07-01 16:54:29)

Nebula

#6 2017-07-01 16:55:50

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

Honestly speaking, who cares?

Posts about EBE will always be made and it isn't really hurting anybody.

If you hate EBE so much, just leave it.

No need to cause dramas.
(P.S.: You went there and annoyed everybody, why cause more drama?)

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

Wooted by:

#7 2017-07-01 16:56:24

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Okay well now I am starting to RECEIVE one-word or a simple video post... this is really bad.

How about you calm yourselves down? I did not insult EBE, this is just a debate and I'm asking whenever you THINK EE is the best, or if EBE is better.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#8 2017-07-01 16:58:32

Snowester

I played EBE almost everyday and it important to me, you said ee stole our gravity effect idea? We got bigger than that, Sky world...

Sky world is where everything is flipped, but ee copied that and changed it...

In fact, EBE is safe, people who is not doing the right thing will get warning or banned...

#9 2017-07-01 17:00:41

Notcarksss

Michele wrote:

Peace man: Well I posted it because I'm a bit afraid that same drama may start in EE again.

P.s. Even since a certain time, maybe may or june, I've been unable to see the 'report' button. Where is it and how can I report someone? I did mean the forum report link, and I've checked everywhere...

EE has had drama since the staff got moved around aka dream/kira: everyone hated kira as a mod, nou, proc and thanel leaving: People thought that it was good the get rid of 1 coding powerhouse for ee because they apparently werent doing there jobs.

The reason EBE was made, is because of a few things:
1) EBE is trying to remove all of the drama from EE (since its slowly dying)
2) EE is losing most of its good players because the updates arent as good and the staff are completely inactive apart from Megalamb, Phinarose and EEJesse

YqrOV8L.png
?type=online&name=Notcarksss ?type=energy&name=Notcarksss
?type=loginstreak&name=Notcarksss ?type=itemsbought&name=Notcarksss
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

#10 2017-07-01 17:01:14, last edited by Michele (2017-07-01 17:04:08)

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Snowester wrote:

I played EBE almost everyday and it important to me, you said ee stole our gravity effect idea? We got bigger than that, Sky world...

In fact, EBE is safe, people who is not doing the right thing will get warning or banned...

First of all, EE staffs does NOT know EBE, otherwise EE would have contacted them. Secondly, where is the proof that confirms it?
So far, I do not think EE copied a block or something from other EE remakes. If it were true, EE would have informed us.

Notcarksss wrote:
Michele wrote:

EE has had drama since the staff got moved around aka dream/kira: everyone hated kira as a mod, nou, proc and thanel leaving: People thought that it was good the get rid of 1 coding powerhouse for ee because they apparently werent doing there jobs.

The reason EBE was made, is because of a few things:
1) EBE is trying to remove all of the drama from EE (since its slowly dying)
2) EE is losing most of its good players because the updates arent as good and the staff are completely inactive apart from Megalamb, Phinarose and EEJesse

Well, the first statement is not true. Removing drama is only going to make both games even worse. About the second statement, it is not entirely true: there is at least a staff that ISN'T completely inactive asides from these three. Can you guess who is it? Plus, if the staffs are going to be inactive, they should inform us. (When will the next update come, anyways?)

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#11 2017-07-01 17:02:15, last edited by realmaster42 (2017-07-01 17:06:12)

realmaster42
Website

Sorry for the double post, but some things on your post are so hilarious...

I'll reply in bold.

Michele wrote:

Why post about it then?

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of "remake". Basically, the entire game gets copied, but the server code gets remade.

EE has a lot of knowledge about EBE because some people like you keep spreading it to everybody, while everyone is tired of checking the link. Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXoz7mWeMao

Everybody Edits won't die faster if it is just a "lousy" "crappy" remake... people will just go play EE. Nothing will happen lol... Also, EE has been dying for 7 years now...

EE is wilthering NOT because of EBE, but because it has been dying for 7 years... Also, if EBE sucks, EE does too, since it's a "full" copy. Right?

Ahahaha I remember that world, you were saying to everyone EE is a virus. It was funny and hilarious at the same time.

EDIT (added michele's latest post):

Michele wrote:

Okay well now I am starting to RECEIVE one-word or a simple video post... this is really bad.

How about you calm yourselves down? I did not insult EBE, this is just a debate and I'm asking whenever you THINK EE is the best, or if EBE is better.

Michele wrote:

Michele wrote:
Snowester wrote:

First of all, EE staffs does NOT know EBE, otherwise EE would have contacted them. Secondly, where is the proof that confirms it?
So far, I do not think EE copied a block or something from other EE remakes. If it were true, EE would have informed us.
Sorry, but NVD has contacted EBE a couple of times now, and they knew about it since it begun. The owner himself told NVD about it... -.-

#12 2017-07-01 17:07:13

The 135 Guy

Michele wrote:

I did not insult EBE

ahem

Michele wrote:

EBE is a crappy copy of Everybody Edits

Michele wrote:

EBE is just a crappy, lousy and lame remake

BZ8z2l1.png
QUiiw7V.png

Wooted by: (3)

#13 2017-07-01 17:09:22, last edited by Luka504 (2017-07-01 17:13:07)

Luka504

Dont get me wrong, i dont like EBE either, but just because a group of people hate something, it doesnt mean it should to be removed and ruined for the people who enjoy it. Thats basically slapping a mint ide cream out of someones hand just because you like chocolate more. I mean it is your opinion and that means its an objective truth and anyone who disagrees is a sick person and deserves the death penalty.

Also your points on why ebe is a bad game are kinda dumb. A misunderstanding about the gravity effect? It ,,kills,, the original? Is that really all that you have against this game? Are those the reasons this topic exists?

If you really hate the game, then talking about it on the forums is the exact opposite of what you should do. Answer me this, what do Justin Bieber, Donald Trump and the Cash me outside how bow dah girl have in common? They all got really popular from popular harassement. When people talk about something others hear from it and know about that subject even though on their own they would never hear about it. I never would have heard of or tried EBE if it wasnt for everyone saying its a **** copy. This topic might make someone else try the game, which you clearly dont want to happen.

Tl;dr this topic is kinda dumb.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#14 2017-07-01 17:12:10

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Luka504 wrote:

Dont get me wrong, i dont like EBE either, but just because a group of people hate something, it doesnt mean it should to be removed and ruined for the people who enjoy it. Thats basically slapping a mint ide cream out of someones hand just because you like chocolate more. I mean it is your opinion and that means its an objective truth and anyone who disagrees is a sick person and deserves the death penalty.

Also your points on why ebe is a bad game are kinda dumb. A misunderstanding about the gravity effect? It ,,kills,, the original? Is that really all that you have against this game? Are those the reasons this topic exists?

If you really hate the game, then talking about it on the forums is the exact opposite of what you should do. Answer me this, what do Justin Bieber, Donald Trump and the Cash me outside how bow dah girl have in common? They all got really popular from popular harassement. When people talk about something others hear from it and know about that subject even though on their own they would never hear about it. I never would have heard of or tried EBE if it wasnt for everyone saying its a **** copy. This topic might make someone else try the game.

Well, why did you post this here if you didn't like it? I am SAYING that EBE are lieing about EE copying gravity effects.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#15 2017-07-01 17:13:31

realmaster42
Website

Michele wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

If you really hate the game, then talking about it on the forums is the exact opposite of what you should do. Answer me this, what do Justin Bieber, Donald Trump and the Cash me outside how bow dah girl have in common? They all got really popular from popular harassement. When people talk about something others hear from it and know about that subject even though on their own they would never hear about it. I never would have heard of or tried EBE if it wasnt for everyone saying its a **** copy. This topic might make someone else try the game.

Well, why did you post this here if you didn't like it? I am SAYING that EBE are lieing about EE copying gravity effects.

Correction: EBE is lying* (fix your grammar)

Also, you are being an hypocrite now. He posted here after you request us to debate about it (I'm sure this is in the Debates subcategory), so why censor people?

Wooted by:

#16 2017-07-01 17:14:31

The 135 Guy

Michele wrote:

Well, why did you post this here if you didn't like it?

Well, what is the main post about again? Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not), you're being a hypocrite.

BZ8z2l1.png
QUiiw7V.png

Wooted by: (3)

#17 2017-07-01 17:15:22, last edited by Michele (2017-07-01 17:17:15)

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Censoring? I wasn't trying to censor Luka504. All I was trying to say is why did he post here, if he didn't like it.
Look, this is a major misunderstanding, because of EBE the EE game has been losing popularity quickly now.

The 135 Guy wrote:
Michele wrote:

Well, what is the main post about again? Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not), you're being a hypocrite.

This is about whenever EE is better than EBE or the contrary. Think about it: where is the proof that NVD has contacted EBE staffs about EE copying gravity effect? Where is the proof that EBE is better than EE? Where is the proof that proves that EBE should be alive?

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#18 2017-07-01 17:16:26

Luka504

Michele wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Not really, you are complaining that ebe is a lousy copy that desevres to die.
Also thanks for replying to my 3 paragraphs of text with 2 rows //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#19 2017-07-01 17:23:04, last edited by realmaster42 (2017-07-01 17:24:46)

realmaster42
Website

Michele wrote:

Censoring? I wasn't trying to censor Luka504. All I was trying to say is why did he post here, if he didn't like it.
Look, this is a major misunderstanding, because of EBE the EE game has been losing popularity quickly now.

The 135 Guy wrote:
Michele wrote:

This is about whenever EE is better than EBE or the contrary. Think about it: where is the proof that NVD has contacted EBE staffs about EE copying gravity effect? Where is the proof that EBE is better than EE? Where is the proof that proves that EBE should be alive?

You've only realized EE is losing popularity now? And you blame it on EBE?

Proof that NVD contacted EBE staff? Let's hope that by MIRACLE (Again, only by miracle), NVD is able to read this post and show everyone he did.

OH YEAH: Where is the proof that proves that EE is losing popularity because of EBE?

#20 2017-07-01 17:32:32

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

marcoantonimsantos wrote:
Michele wrote:

The 135 Guy wrote:
Michele wrote:

You've only realized EE is losing popularity now? And you blame it on EBE?

Proof that NVD contacted EBE staff? Let's hope that by MIRACLE (Again, only by miracle), NVD is able to read this post and show everyone he did.

OH YEAH: Where is the proof that proves that EE is losing popularity because of EBE?

Or there are a lot of questions: why didn't EBE make a propose to team up with EE and work together? Where is even the proof that EBE will gain popularity?!

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#21 2017-07-01 17:35:01

realmaster42
Website

Michele wrote:

<snip>
Or there are a lot of questions: why didn't EBE make a propose to team up with EE and work together? Where is even the proof that EBE will gain popularity?!

You are taking words out of your mouth that you said before.

1. EBE will never make a team with EE because the administrators/moderators would never allow such a thing... they don't let people help them. And it's quite obvious why.
2. You said EBE was gonna take EE's popularity, why are you saying it won't get players now?

#22 2017-07-01 17:42:21

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Michele wrote:

<snip>

1. EBE will never make a team with EE because the administrators/moderators would never allow such a thing... they don't let people help them. And it's quite obvious why.
2. You said EBE was gonna take EE's popularity, why are you saying it won't get players now?

2. I'm saying that if EBE is taking EE's popularity, then EBE's popularity will NOT rise and EE will die quickly.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#23 2017-07-01 17:44:23

realmaster42
Website

Michele wrote:
Michele wrote:

<snip>

2. I'm saying that if EBE is taking EE's popularity, then EBE's popularity will NOT rise and EE will die quickly.

That... That makes no sense...

#24 2017-07-01 17:47:40

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Michele wrote:
Michele wrote:

<snip>

It's kinda like adversiting a game that is NOT your OWN on another games. You take popularity from that another game, but the game you're adversiting will NOT gain popularity.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#25 2017-07-01 17:49:30

realmaster42
Website

Michele wrote:
Michele wrote:
Michele wrote:

<snip>

It's kinda like adversiting a game that is NOT your OWN on another games. You take popularity from that another game, but the game you're adversiting will NOT gain popularity.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR LOGIC.

You are saying that if EBE gets more players, it's popularity isn't rising.

Michele1499618126667067

Board footer