Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-27 13:44:48

Helvi

Lazy / Inactive ingame moderators

Hi,

so I repoted a guy a while ago for displaying a huge world with a Nazi Swastika flag along with the map name "Auschwitz was ok".
So far nothing happend at all.

Are you even alive, Benje, Rose, and whoelse might be able to review reports?
I mean, you were picked for your trustful engangement within the community and the respect you earn - yet you are not doing anything.
Please understand that both of you, Benje and Rose, are on my friendslist and therefore I take notice that you are online. But thats all

I am disappointed by the current ingame mods.

H

Hi.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-06-27 13:47:58, last edited by Kirby (2017-06-27 13:48:16)

Kirby

Re: Lazy / Inactive ingame moderators

Helvi wrote:

Hi,

so I repoted a guy a while ago for displaying a huge world with a Nazi Swastika flag along with the map name "Auschwitz was ok".

I mean, you were picked for your trustful engangement within the community and the respect you earn - yet you are not doing anything.
Please understand that both of you, Benje and Rose, are on my friendslist and therefore I take notice that you are online. But thats all

H

Did you provide a screenshot in your report? When they get reports all they receive is a chatlog iirc, so they don't really have proof that what you said was drawn in the world existed.

Wooted by:

#3 2017-06-27 13:52:04

Helvi

Really? They get a snipped of chatlog only?
If this is true I appologize.

Well, I can complain about the lack of tools they have then //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

However, since the world is still active they can view it anytime. Provided the report also links to the world.

Hi.

#4 2017-06-27 14:33:42

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

Kirby wrote:
Helvi wrote:

Hi,

H

Did you provide a screenshot in your report? When they get reports all they receive is a chatlog iirc, so they don't really have proof that what you said was drawn in the world existed.

Obviously because their system sucks and they totally don't ban anyone without any evidence or with obvious photoshopped imagery.

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#5 2017-06-27 14:38:27

Phinarose

Helvi, I am trying to find the report and I cannot find it. If you could PM the username it would be greatly appreciated.

WjoM2zh.png

#6 2017-06-27 19:42:00

Helvi

Thanks for the quick help with the issue, Phinarose. I appreciate it.

I noticed that the map in question is removed by now - there is no need to discuss this topic any further.

Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Hi.

Helvi1498588920665705

Board footer