Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-26 06:11:26

Abelysk

Is it just me or has the quality of worlds been low lately??

I don't know if it's just me but when I go to the lobby I see the same old worlds. Same gameplay as before, nothing new. Where are the cool contraptions / devices that we all anticipated? All those ideas we wanted to come to life? I don't mean to offend at all—just want to point out that something isn't how it used to be. I rarely have the urge to play anything anymore because I don't trust the worlds.

#2 2017-06-26 06:26:13

HeyNK

Re: Is it just me or has the quality of worlds been low lately??

no kidding

#3 2017-06-26 06:39:34

Arronix

If you want build better worlds build them...

#4 2017-06-26 07:00:08

Onjit
Website

Why should I waste my time making worlds for EE when there's no sort of recognition? Completed worlds only get played for a day or two before they're forgotten.

We either need new campaigns, or some sort of daily feature.

If the game promotes your work, you're more likely to want to put in work. EE has been relying on the community's good will for far too long. We've already seen plenty of talented artists leave, and I can easily imagine even more leaving.

:.|:;

#5 2017-06-26 08:16:56, last edited by Abelysk (2017-06-26 08:20:36)

Abelysk

Arronix wrote:

If you want build better worlds build them...

It's not a personal issue, it's something that the entire community seems to be missing as of late. The Rooms section is filled with nice options but there are fewer than before.

Onjit wrote:

Completed worlds only get played for a day or two before they're forgotten.

Untrue, my 3 player co op is still played 2 years ahead of its release

#6 2017-06-26 09:17:12

Kirby

Abelysk wrote:

Untrue, my 3 player co op is still played 2 years ahead of its release

yeah but that level sucks

#7 2017-06-26 09:48:45

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Onjit wrote:

Why should I waste my time making worlds for EE when there's no sort of recognition? Completed worlds only get played for a day or two before they're forgotten.

We either need new campaigns, or some sort of daily feature.

If the game promotes your work, you're more likely to want to put in work. EE has been relying on the community's good will for far too long. We've already seen plenty of talented artists leave, and I can easily imagine even more leaving.

I couldn't agree more. Though sometimes I do build worlds for IF that ever happens upon the revival of EE. This effort is probably a waste of time but I don't really care since I have no life anyway.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#8 2017-07-03 04:43:48

Moukdaboss
Banned

what worlds i havent seen a new world in like 20 years

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

#9 2017-07-03 08:43:39, last edited by Luka504 (2017-07-03 08:52:10)

Luka504

Well the part that most people dont know is that high quality worlds take time to make.
Theres a bunch of factors that determine how long a world takes to be finished like world size, art style, mini game style, difficulty of the level, builder motivation and how many people are building the world.
But unless the builder goes into rush mode and spits out a world in a few days, then the world can take between a week and a month, perhaps more if the builder abandons the project and comes back later to continue it.
But when non-builders look at world creation they usually just see it as: ,,Oh pfft you just make some minis and make them look pretty'' when its much more than that. People just fail to realize that people have lives, other things to do. Nobody can just work on building worlds fulltime.
And then we have the EE hiatuses. I can name you quite a few world builders that build a world then take a 2 month break before building another one, which also happens to me! I wanna build worlds just because this game means a lot to me and i wanna support it, but my laziness just stops me from fully finishing worlds. It sucks, trust me.

Also all the things Onjat said.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#10 2017-07-03 09:36:00

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

*Reads title*
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I think i realized this already back in 2015 or maybe it was 2014? Then it just got worse and worse. Now top levels are maybe something like "Free edit 1234" or some **** bot level.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#11 2017-07-03 10:34:46

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Thats why we should invest a goal.

Anyone up for it? Invite everyone by sharing this game on everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Why can't you go do this work? So that EE isn't dead?!

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#12 2017-07-03 10:53:25

Luka504

Michele wrote:

Thats why we should invest a goal.

Anyone up for it? Invite everyone by sharing this game on everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Why can't you go do this work? So that EE isn't dead?!

Because EE still isnt new-user friendly and too overwhelming when you first start playing it?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (3)

#13 2017-07-04 04:27:03, last edited by Doodle (2017-07-04 08:01:24)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Doodle1499138823666498

Board footer