Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-24 20:16:22

pokemaster101

Switch sidebar

Make it so that you can put the blocks/edit tools on the right where the chat/level desc is. You can switch between them, and scroll down on the blocks menu to see more. This is so you don't have to constantly click less/more if you have a lot of blocks. As it is, when i open my blocks, it covers like half the screen. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Hello! I've been playing ee for a while, and like giving input!

#2 2017-06-24 20:20:16

peace

Re: Switch sidebar

pokemaster101 wrote:

Make it so that you can put the blocks/edit tools on the right where the chat/level desc is. You can switch between them, and scroll down on the blocks menu to see more. This is so you don't have to constantly click less/more if you have a lot of blocks. As it is, when i open my blocks, it covers like half the screen. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

nice idea to add it as an option in game settins maby even some bars to quick scrolll through centrain blocks like only red blocks or only wood blocks or only sand or only housing or only evoiriment ect ect ect and with the scroll wheel on the mous eu could easily scroll between them ALL

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1498332016665399

Board footer