Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-18 11:48:18, last edited by mutantdevle (2017-06-18 18:06:27)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Who do I PM about broken worlds?

Hello there. I'm having a problem where, even when set to visible, no one can join some of my worlds. The only worlds that people can join are ones that have either always been visible or bought after the update. EVERY single world that I had hidden before the last update can no longer be joined by anyone else. Even if I set the world to visible. Likewise, friends only worlds remain friends only no matter how I change them. Basically whatever the visibility of each world was before the last update, it is now frozen like that and cannot be changed.

I would post this in bug reports but I'm fairly certain someone has already mentioned it there. Besides, bug reports take ages to be fixed or even noticed by those with the power to fix them and I kinda need this urgently (I mean I can just buy more worlds but that is going to set me back time wise so much).

So my question is: who is the most reliable person I can PM about this issue that actually has the power to fix it? I can guess at a few names but I don't want to bother anyone if they are going to be unable to help.

Thanks.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#2 2017-06-18 12:02:37

peace

Re: Who do I PM about broken worlds?

Devlin wrote:

Hello there. I'm having a problem where, even when set to visible, no one can join some of my worlds. The only worlds that people can join are ones that have either always been visible or bought after the update. EVERY single world that I had hidden before the last update can no longer be joined by anyone else. Even if I set the world to visible. Likewise, friends only worlds remain friends only no matter how I change them. Basically whatever the visibility of each world was before the last update, it is now frozen like that and cannot be changed.

I would post this in bug reports but I'm fairly certain someone has already mentioned it there. Besides, bug reports take ages to be fixed or even noticed by those with the power to fix them and I kinda need this urgently (I mean I can just buy more worlds but that is going to set me back time wise so much).

So my question is: who is the most reliable person I can PM about this issue that actually has the power to fix it? I can guess at a few names but I don't want to bother anyone if they are going to be unable to help.

Thanks.

there is a diffrenc ebetween visible/hide an joinable if a worl dis visible poeple can see in in lobby or not ifhiden you should check if the world is joinable

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2017-06-18 12:15:21

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

It's neither visible nor join able. I have checked.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#4 2017-06-18 16:48:40

kubapolish
Banned
Website

try typing "/visible true" and "/hidelobby false" into chat

Wooted by:

#5 2017-06-18 16:52:02

LukeM
Website

I don't think the settings display correctly, if this happens change them then set them back to what you want and see if it works

#6 2017-06-18 18:03:38, last edited by mutantdevle (2017-06-18 18:06:13)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

kubapolish wrote:

try typing "/visible true" and "/hidelobby false" into chat

I didn't consider that. I'm trying it now :3

It worked //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Thanks for the help, I can't believe I forgot about that. It will be a pain to go through all my 20+ worlds doing that buy at least it's a working soloution <3

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:
mutantdevle1497805418664480

Board footer