Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2017-07-03 14:58:07

HeyNK

Re: Sincerity

______________________________..
Are you a doctor? How do i know if  |
you are a doctor?                           |
______________________________|
     /
   /
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#52 2017-07-03 18:53:47

hummerz5

hey this topic was going pretty well until you started making weird boxes with lines and asking useless questions

pls stop

and keep talking about sincerity or even optimism in relation to being sincere, not doctors

#53 2017-07-03 19:51:02

HeyNK

Everybody Edits Comics  --- Sincerity --- By HeyNK

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________..      |                 __________________________________                                             
Sorry about that mods. But I feel like   )   |                  | Furthermore, I believe that you, N1KF,                        |     
we need to establish an objective        )    |                  | are overwriting the idea of sincerity with          |
standard of what is and isn't good for  )    |                  | your own personal worldview of how the          |
us, not only as the way we act, but      )   |                  | members of this forum should act (which                                  |
also psychologically. And what better   )   |                 | is what you think is positive, no insults/etc)                                      |
method is there to determine what      )   |                  | and then labeling that is being sincere.                                      |
is and isn't objective then the art of     )   |                  | Atilla has repeatedly pointed out the flaws in this                     |       
medicine? I was just wondering if the   )  |                  | line of reasoning in his posts as he continuously            |
poster had any facts or medical studies)  |                  | highlights the subjective nature of sincerity and           |
to back up his claim that positivity and)   |                  | the true fluidity of the concept insofar as that which                  |                               
optimism, which is indeed related to  )    |                  | it is demonstrably not what you wish for it to be since          |                                                    ____________
the topic of sincerity is in fact good  )     |                  |as unique individuals we have unique personalities that          |                                                    | Thanks for   |
for us.                                           )     |                  | often conflict and you need to accept that as an expression of sincerity.        |                                      |  reading~!  |
______________________________)     |                  ____________________________________                                                       |                                                           ___________|
     /                                                    |                 /                                                                                                                                                                                 /
   /                                                      |                /                                                                                                                                                                                /
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad                                                        |     //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile                                                                                                                                                                       //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Wooted by: (2)

#54 2017-07-03 21:37:10, last edited by Mieaz (2017-07-03 21:37:28)

Mieaz

Why do most people here view sincerity as something wrong/utopiotic

Just try to lower unnecessary rudeness, ignorance etc..

ee & eeforums gibs me depression

Wooted by:
Mieaz1499114230666451

Board footer