Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

BillyP

Re: Come On, Update The Game!

RPGMaster2000, I have to say, you love building excitement and suspense don't you?! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by BillyP (Feb 17 2011 10:16:25 am)

#27 Before February 2015

FMaster

Different55 wrote:

2 is already done. Coin doors have it when you click on them in the UI.

But when he says brick properties he means color, texture and such (I think). Not only coins doors...

#28 Before February 2015

Burnett

Still need some updates,we need them!

#29 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

im want the valentine event :S

#30 Before February 2015

BillyP

This is why we need a Future Updates sub-forum, so we can all throw in our thoughts on what the new updates could be!

Personally, I think it could be the ice/sticky blocks. Just a guess though.

#31 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

BillyP wrote:

This is why we need a Future Updates sub-forum, so we can all throw in our thoughts on what the new updates could be!

Personally, I think it could be the ice/sticky blocks. Just a guess though.

nah i want to be suprised by the updates //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#32 Before February 2015

BillyP

Jeffrey, I meant as in we could give our ideas on what the future updates could be without being told by a moderator what the update could be. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by BillyP (Feb 17 2011 11:10:16 am)

#33 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

luker2009 wrote:

whats the laser look like that you have?

That wasn't a laser, it was just me messing around with my new camera control tools that I needed for video editing.

#34 Before February 2015

Watashii

Remember September.

#35 Before February 2015

BillyP

RPGMaster2000, do these tools enable you to drag the screen around and stop it from following your player? It sounds pretty awesome //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.

#36 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

BillyP wrote:

RPGMaster2000, do these tools enable you to drag the screen around and stop it from following your player? It sounds pretty awesome //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.

Yes, that's pretty much it. I asked for those tools so that I could capture the motion data from the smiley physics and use the information for more elaborate promo videos.

#37 Before February 2015

Burnett

RPGMaster2000 why the new updates not releasing?Everyone misses updates.

#38 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

The next update,will probably be a series of updates...Who knows?

#39 Before February 2015

Burnett

Chris Benjaminsen and RPGMaster2000 knows //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

#40 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Actually, we don't know exactly when as it's shaping up to be a rather huge update. There might me some small ones along the way though, just be patient. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#41 Before February 2015

BillyP

That does sound pretty awesome, looking forward to the update, too! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#42 Before February 2015

Tree

I can't imagine what the update will be... but I'm sure that it will be something to look forward to. I wonder when it will come to EverybodyEdits. Also, I wonder whether or not it will cost energy.. or even cost money. Maybe it will be free?

#43 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

A user in chat said "rpg says there's gonna be a friend list soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile"

#44 Before February 2015

Palm

Cheezburger wrote:

People, I saw a thread not even a few weeks ago asking Chris to stop updating so fast. Now he has, and you all complain. Has anyone considered that he might be working on something huge that takes a lot of time? Take a look àt the to-do list on his blog. It's huge. But since he's been so busy with special events, we haven't gotten a lot of them.

Yeah i want him to stop making updates so fast, if i can, i would play the 6.0 one, it had a lot of memorys.

#45 Before February 2015

Tree

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

A user in chat said "rpg says there's gonna be a friend list soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile"

I can believe that, it has been suggested by many people including myself.

#46 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Personally, I have absolutely no idea what the next update is going to be, but if it is taking so long, it must be something at least remotely good.

#47 Before February 2015

BillyP

A friends list would be awesome.

#48 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Chris was gone for a week, give him some time.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#49 Before February 2015

Tree

JadElClemens wrote:

Chris was gone for a week, give him some time.

I didn't know that, so I will give Chris a break, haha. He has a life too I guess //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Sometimes we just forget that he doesn't just sit at his house all day only working on this game, he does other things too.

#50 Before February 2015

MartinLuther

UPDATE THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tree 1423860858100574

Board footer