Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tree

Come On, Update The Game!

Why has there been no updates for a LOOOONG time? I feel like doing something new... I can't wait for a new update. I know he is working on something big, or else he would have updated the game already.

#2 Before February 2015

Panic

Re: Come On, Update The Game!

Yeah same. It's just the same stuff over and over for the last few weeks. I'm getting bored.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#3 Before February 2015

Burnett

LoL I want the new updates and wizard smiely //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

treejoe4

im getting bored to, i was dissapointed with no valentines update //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Burnett

Me too.That's making me sad :'(.

#6 Before February 2015

Tree

I just can't wait for him to update it. This one will probably be good XD

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

WHY? WHY, CHRIS, WHY?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Yeah, I want Valentine's Day too

#9 Before February 2015

Cheezburger

People, I saw a thread not even a few weeks ago asking Chris to stop updating so fast. Now he has, and you all complain. Has anyone considered that he might be working on something huge that takes a lot of time? Take a look àt the to-do list on his blog. It's huge. But since he's been so busy with special events, we haven't gotten a lot of them.

#10 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

We need something big, some huge, something giant, something GIGATORY!!!

#11 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

we need. a cat, that is big enough for me...

No, but im dyeing to see whats next //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#12 Before February 2015

N/A

Oh my god, Who the hell cares?

#13 Before February 2015

BEE

saw rpg testing out a laz0r beam earlier //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#14 Before February 2015

EE King

OMG really awesome, where at.

#15 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

BEE wrote:

saw rpg testing out a laz0r beam earlier //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Is it in EE?

#16 Before February 2015

35005CP

Cheezburger wrote:

People, I saw a thread not even a few weeks ago asking Chris to stop updating so fast. Now he has, and you all complain. Has anyone considered that he might be working on something huge that takes a lot of time? Take a look àt the to-do list on his blog. It's huge. But since he's been so busy with special events, we haven't gotten a lot of them.

In all fairness he did hint at there being a valentines day update though. And the admins here were also pretty certain we would get one.

He made mention of valentines day on his blog on the 12th.

'Over the next few days I hope to have a bit of time to update the game, it is valentines soon after all'

He posted another blog on the 15th with a list of names for the fan boy smiley with no mention at all of valentines day.... surely he could apologise at least for misleading users into thinking there would be an update?

If he or an admin had said 'there wont be an update for valentines day as chris is far too busy' we all would have thought fair enough and not expected anything, but with all these hints and people saying there would be, we can't really be blamed into being disappointed when the expected update didn't occur...

I'm not desperate for an update but i have run out of things to spend energy on, so the last few days i've had full energy sitting waiting for something.

#17 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

I know why Chris dident update the   game on Valentine day. It is because they wanted to make something bigger and better!!

#18 Before February 2015

Burnett

But past 4 days after valentines day!And still there's nothing!

#19 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Cheezburger wrote:

Has anyone considered that he might be working on something huge that takes a lot of time?

Since a lot of people are disappointed with the lack of a valentine's update (including me) it seems only fair to at least tell you guys that the post that I quoted above is indeed what is going on right now. While I can't give you any details, it's gonna be something you will absolutely love.

#20 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Cheezburger wrote:

Has anyone considered that he might be working on something huge that takes a lot of time?

Since a lot of people are disappointed with the lack of a valentine's update (including me) it seems only fair to at least tell you guys that the post that I quoted above is indeed what is going on right now. While I can't give you any details, it's gonna be something you will absolutely love.

Is it that thing BEE was talking about? XD

#21 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Cheezburger wrote:

No, that's just a small thing for us mods for now. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink What you guys will be getting is completely different!

#22 Before February 2015

treejoe4

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

No, that's just a small thing for us mods for now. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink What you guys will be getting is completely different!

Can you give us a clue what it is, or when will it e avalible like this week or in 2 days etc.

#23 Before February 2015

FMaster

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Short term todo wrote:

1. Chat system that allows people in the same room to talk to each other
    2. Brick property interface (Allowing players to modify properties on bricks, needed for future brick types)
    3. Restore saved world to last save / clear level.
    4. Advanced door where you can set a minimum coin count before people can enter.
    5. More saved rooms per player
    6. Brick that shows a text box when touched by a player
    7. Brick that allows you to define where people start in your level
    8. Teleportation brick that allows you to ?link? to other worlds
    9. Brick that changes the physics of a player, think icy bricks, sticky bricks etc
  10. Crowns that can be awarded to more than one player
  11. Optimizing the game to run faster on slow computers

1.Done
2.Maybe... It sounds cool
3.Done
4.Done
5.Done
6.Maybe... I hope it is the next update
7.Done
8.Maybe... It will be cool!
9.Maybe... They would be so useful
10.Maybe... But it is not a big update...
11.Well, I dont need this, but people with a slow computer would like it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Personally, I think next update is nº2

#24 Before February 2015

luker2009

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

whats the laser look like that you have?

#25 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

2 is already done. Coin doors have it when you click on them in the UI.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Tree 1423860858100574

Board footer