Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-30 23:06:42

Mieaz

Should featured levels always be in ft. section but not in online one?

Isn't that the point of featured levels (not the campaign ones), to be easily available to everyone? They are featured because they are good enough to be fun/pleasant to play (like MegaMan Dash) solo without owner/other people, so players can have fun in EE when they log in "wrong time" so that there's nothing else fitting for them in lobby. The current system just contrasts to that. You could just say "well if you like a level favorite it or save its ID", 1) It's hard to find level if it's not in lobby, especially to new/newer players who don't know names of good level-makers, 2) AFAIK, ft. system is supposed to be there so people can play good levels over again whenever they want to, as well as to have new ones added, for example (not-so) recently made Chain Link Clamber, which 2 of staff attended at the time of its creation.
If new good levels were added just once in a while and were easily available to people, along with old levels, feature system would be really nice valuable thing.

ee & eeforums gibs me depression

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2017-05-31 09:29:35

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Should featured levels always be in ft. section but not in online one?

The featured worlds are so underused. In my opinion they could be used to great extent to introduce new users to the game by showing them prime examples of easy to play and fun worlds. Currently, most users are confronted with a load of crap levels when they first join. But if there were more visable featured worlds then they can easily go there to introduce themselves to community content.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#3 2017-05-31 15:07:01

merkat

Forget about featured levels and stuff, let me tell you a story;

first come first served.

Few years ago there was a big pack of wolves, once they put their hands on EE, they forced to everyone their levels. The End.

#4 2017-05-31 18:44:42

HeyNK

merkat wrote:

Forget about featured levels and stuff, let me tell you a story;

first come first served.

Few years ago there was a big pack of wolves, once they put their hands on EE, they forced to everyone their levels. The End.

What the hell kind of story did I just read?

HeyNK1496252682662095

Board footer