Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Y0shii

Old EE link

Hello all,idk if u have checked the the ee blog lately but if u do go there, there is a post talking abotu how chris is trying to find the oldest EE. With luck he has found it ill post the link at the end of this post, but for those who wanna check it out its pretty cool i went there and made a yoshii castle wit the help of another person sadly //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile you cant tell who is who because its a very old version and does not have that feature.

so heres the link go check it out some might find it boring, some might enjoy idk have fun!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/529148

#2 Before February 2015

capasha

Re: Old EE link

Feels good that old black brick and black void still exists. Invisible king works too, but without crown ofc.

#3 Before February 2015

Chidore

I started to play ee when it was created //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Trollers D:

#5 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Oh man those physics are bad...

#6 Before February 2015

Burnett

^ you2re right,aso we already have the newest version,why we play oldest version?

#7 Before February 2015

Y0shii

burnett i didn't say play this permanently, i was just saying try it out for a while.

Fir3Fli3 your so right i made this rollercoaster then some stupid troller came along so anoying.

Chewy the physics are so wierd,like the dots your super slow and you kind slide when moving.

#8 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

The physics of this game could be our new ice blocks.

#9 Before February 2015

Y0shii

yea krazyman thats what im thinking.

Y0shii 1423860971100461

Board footer