Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-22 01:56:54

Abelysk

Deemo

Does anyone play this? One of the most played apps on my phone (says a lot).

#2 2017-05-22 02:55:48

dcomet

Re: Deemo

Abelysk wrote:

Does anyone play this?

I don't

One of the most played apps on my phone (says a lot).

Must be a good game.

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

#3 2017-05-23 01:19:28

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Hi Kefka
I bought this game and have been playing it on/off since January. Right now i'm on Deemo's Collection Vol.2.

My favorite song use to be Deemo; funny enough being the first song to be played; and even though i've played a bunch of the other songs. But now "Living In The One" by Edmund Fu has beaten Deemo to me. Its a beautiful relaxing instrumental, it reaches my heart; not trying to be stereotypical but that's what good songs do. My current score for that song is 97.23% and my tree is 46.500m.

I only play hard mode on that game now since its so easy to get a hang of. I actually think i do bad sometimes when its on easy or a low level because im so use to moving my thumbs quick.

Great piano game. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 2017-05-23 05:11:46, last edited by Abelysk (2017-05-23 05:39:14)

Abelysk

I've been trying to get full combo on every song. So far I've gotten full combo on Vol. 1A and all I need is full combo for Magnolia in Vol. 1B.

Vol. 2 is going to be crazy hard with Anima and Altale, Myosotis isn't as crazy as those two IMO.

Shattered Memories has Run Lads Run which is a pain >.<

I'm slowly unlocking the paid songs, so far I've only unlocked Cytus Vol. 1. Probably going to unlock AD: Piano next because of Oceanus, Dedication, and Snowscape.

Also what do you mean by "Deemo"? I don't see any song with that name.

#5 2017-05-23 19:29:00, last edited by Doodle (2017-05-26 05:07:11)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Your aiming for full combos on every song O_o, your definetly more skilled than me. I have never got a full combo on any song! Maybe 1, but dang your good. I mostly get 1/4 out of the combos. Charming hits are easy though, I mostly get them all. I actually never tried what you're doing, getting full combos or hits. What I try to do is reach 90+% on Lv8 songs.

How do these work any way? Are charming hits based on how many keys you can hit without missing one or getting a blue (nearly missed) and combos based on only perfect hit keys which is yellow?

Since you got full combos on Vol. 1B and especially Entrance and Leviathan, your definitely going to beat Magnolia soon. I struggle with getting 90+% on Dream, Platinum, from Vol. 1A. I avoid perfecting Lv9 and 10 for now haha.

I actually have not bought any songs yet, I just wanted to get rid of trial version. But I would buy maybe someday the Rabpit Collection and The Lower and The Upper collection.

I'm still going through the story so idk what the songs Altale and Myosotis are like; i've unlocked up to Anima on Vol. 2. Idk the album Shattered Memories yet. Exciting though to know there is another album though!

Oh and I meant Dream from Vol. 1A.

[Added]

Just unlocked all the songs i think. I'm now in Alice's room with Deemo's collection up to Volume 2, with Shattered Memories and Collaboration, albums.
I now understand what you mean about Myosotis, Altale, and Run Lads Run(crazy speed). I basically can't play those songs well because they're Lv9-11 on hard mode.
I want to develop speed skill so i can play those songs better on hard mode with my current 5.0 speed. I increased my speed to 5.5 for any song now. I could slow down the speed too, to the learn the pattern of the songs.

And just to say, specifically in Rabpit's collection, i really want to play Delivery, Expansion, and OverLong.

Doodle1495564140660936

Board footer