Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

eelikay

Mad at moderator

Ok im angry because I was enjoying a fun level on everybody edits called coin hunt and while i was playing a user named ilyas3d started constantly key spamming and locked me in a room that i could get out of and i wasnt the only victim there were others who were also get angry at him i tried telling the owner of the level and he wouldn't listen i also tried telling a moderator that was in the level: cyclone he wouldnt listen either so i decided to yell at ilyas3d and he kept on spamming and i would also cuss at him now i know that i shouldnt have used foul language but he was really annoying me and other players seriously i couldnt leave a extremely tiny room because of his trolling and so what does cyclone eventually do HE PERMANENTLY   BANNS ME!! no not the spamming idiot ME and now i cant enjoy the rest of that level! this game is just like the real world no real justice that is why im filing this complaint and i hope someone answers my cry! good day.

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Mad at moderator

you could have just... left

and ilyas is a jerk >.> ( no offence )

and well, thats the reason chris got rid of chat, so no one uses foul language.

Last edited by kaosslasher (Jan 13 2011 3:59:18 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

musuki

kaosslasher wrote:

you could have just... left

Well that's a bit unfair, no?

#4 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

sorry, was editing my post //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

and if you ask cyclone nicely im sure he would un-ban you

Last edited by kaosslasher (Jan 13 2011 4:00:54 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

eelikay wrote:

Ok im angry because I was enjoying a fun level on everybody edits called coin hunt and while i was playing a user named ilyas3d started constantly key spamming and locked me in a room that i could get out of and i wasnt the only victim there were others who were also get angry at him i tried telling the owner of the level and he wouldn't listen i also tried telling a moderator that was in the level: cyclone he wouldnt listen either so i decided to yell at ilyas3d and he kept on spamming and i would also cuss at him now i know that i shouldnt have used foul language but he was really annoying me and other players seriously i couldnt leave a extremely tiny room because of his trolling and so what does cyclone eventually do HE PERMANENTLY   BANNS ME!! no not the spamming idiot ME and now i cant enjoy the rest of that level! this game is just like the real world no real justice that is why im filing this complaint and i hope someone answers my cry! good day.

I'm pretty sure perma-banning is impossible in the game right now. All he did was kick you from the room. You can re-enter the room now if you want to. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

I kicked you.

#7 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

lol >.> that would have bean helpfull information

#8 Before February 2015

eelikay

well it said i was banned any time i tried to rejoin

#9 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

yeah, when you gert kicked you get banned from that level for 5 mins..

#10 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Can I say "lol"?

#11 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Trollin', Trollin', Trollin' on the river......

No, seriously though, that guy was trollin'

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#12 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

lololololol Can I have a cookie? Also I was trying to get the room owner to recognize the error in the level and fix it.

Edit: You were cursing and calling me things ranging from f** to f*******...

Last edited by ilyas3d (Jan 13 2011 6:34:47 pm)

#13 Before February 2015

mistahboi

That's why you should never allow someone to spam keys. You could make it so that once they pass through once, they can't get it again. But I'm not saying it's your fault. Anyway, key spamming trolls are slow. Usually their intention is just to **** people off. I'm not going to neg ilyas3d or anything, because although it is mostly his fault, he has a point. It never would have happened if the creator wasn't so stupid.

#14 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Well, Cyclone had a just reason to kick you.

#15 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

eelikay wrote:

well it said i was banned any time i tried to rejoin

You had to wait 5 minutes

Remember the update?

When kicking a user from a room they are now automatically banned for 5 min.

#16 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Ilyas is an annoyance. He wouldn't stay out of our crew chat until we got our tinychat back.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#17 Before February 2015

electriceel

ilyas3d wrote:

lololololol Can I have a cookie? Also I was trying to get the room owner to recognize the error in the level and fix it.

Edit: You were cursing and calling me things ranging from **** to ********...

Yeah right. key spamming a level to fix it. OH wow!

#18 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

^ yeah, what a great idea.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#19 Before February 2015

FMaster

This is an old topic... and a bit off-topic, isn't it?

#20 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

ilyas3d wrote:

I was trying to get the room owner to recognize the error in the level and fix it.

Nice using your brain Sherlock

#21 Before February 2015

MaitJuuse

I wont free beta //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#22 Before February 2015

primo

omg guys i was playing that lvl to and saw the cyclone and someone who wasn't moving wow lol

#23 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

eelikay wrote:

Cyclone wrote:

I kicked you.

lol.png

Last edited by Nico1a5 (Feb 21 2011 9:34:46 pm)

eelikay 1423861122100310

Board footer