Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2017-05-20 07:57:04

iPwner
Member
From: CaliforNYAN Land.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,499
Website

~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

As you probably know, even though this forum does have a pointage system, there is no leaderboard! So, that's that, and this' this! ^^

Post your high score using the format! To get your high score, add up your current points and previously accumulated points. Format: [NAME](variable honor) Pointage = [] Evidence: []. I'll make a leaderboard!

~ T h e   f o - R U M    L e a - D E R   B o a r d ! ~



~ Your OOOONe stop Des-ti-NAYshion fo-HORRR pointage.® ~


0st ~ Jimisssss. Pointage = 1000 (diff was bored, not really earned with pro3pics but i guess he "technically" takes the crown... >_> (▼evidence: i.imgur.com/NbcvQYo.png)


1st ~ IPWNER!

Pointage = 66

Evidence
2nd ~ WHIRL!

Pointage = 64

Evidence
3rd ~ KIRA!

Pointage = 48

Evidence
4th ~ INSANITY!

Pointage = 47

Evidence
5th ~ GOSHA!

Pointage = 45

Evidence

6th ~ BANWANTED. Pointage = 42 (t.m.o.l.a.t.a.t.a.! ;3)

Evidence

7th ~ PINGOHITS. Pointage = 37

Evidence

8th ~ Jawapa. Pointage = 29

Evidence

9th ~ Kubapolish. (achieved a state of p'rmäban - fly with buddha up there, hon) Pointage = 28

10th ~ Oray. Pointage = 24

Evidence

11th - maxi123... Pointage = 23

12th - mysterion... Pointage = 20

Evidence

--------------------------------- Rankless Goody Two-Shoes (figure em outchoself) South of This Line ------------------------------------

Evidence

xfrogman43... Pointage = 11


Evidence

onjit... Pointage = 7

Evidence

This will be updated as I catch light of new pointage, and if you update your ▼Evidence with a new high score, I will update you to that pointage! Looking forward to seeing other peoples' pointage! Can't wait! Also mods, sticky this please thaymuks! (;

Last edited by iPwner (2017-11-23 20:21:33)


444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444422222222222222222222222222222222222222224444444444444442222222222222444444422222224442242424242 Q_Q ;C d_p ;~; *~* <-- hark. this is really just a remnant, a morsel cloned from the morgue. ipwner is sad now. the faces, i dont know em, and the ones i knew, abstracted. did i ever know em? this shushed, scrutinizing yet cheesy, shart essence crockpot? aiai... hearken thyself. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d1/022_coy did i always know em? i, a victim of my own abstractions, abstracting those truly dear? so: in doubtful shrieks, i proclaim to present hosts: cherish young dreams, cherish the light, and live for the facade. suckle these, suckle these bittersweets before they retract into your palms, please do between a sip and slurp for them with eyes of storkid childer, lest they retract outto the crapgame, lest they escape outwith the wildfowl, outto the selfish yet selfless metanoia (a breath-of-hot-garlic-in-your-face synonym that superpeople use to say "search") for a heart of greater courage, a depossified heart, a heart that could handle
these gifts.
and us, broken on the sidewalk, left heaving, gasping out air, praying for detail, huddle with the weak, become one with the grain, erode, erode, erode, 555, gravel, my loves, erode with me, erode me, trash again, trash again, trash again.

...Alright, Jimmy- exit stage right. The crapshoot's gone south, and we're out of time, always out of time. *triple tongue click* Ye-eaaah.. 's too bad. Really.

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2017-05-20 08:00:55

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,148

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

TjQu0c1.png

Last edited by Xfrogman43 (2017-05-20 08:01:20)


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

#3 2017-05-20 08:49:26

Onjit
Member
From: Bosnia
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,353
Website

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

bc8824f8f6.png

We're playing golf-score right??

Last edited by Onjit (2017-05-20 08:55:20)


kcitp

Online

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2017-05-20 08:56:51

Whirl
Member
From: hhgregg
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,336

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

im best thank you iPwner for attaching me in leaderboard <33


i'm can we hit 50 likes guy

Youtube Twitter
unknown.png
Signature by HG

Offline

#5 2017-05-20 09:53:33

Myst
Member
Joined: 2016-04-19
Posts: 1,729

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

just 16 points //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
kcatdD.png

Last edited by Myst (2017-05-20 13:13:30)


:thinking:

Offline

#6 2017-05-20 12:37:36

Kira
Formerly Dream
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 1,656

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

Lictor is the absolute winner hands down

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2017-05-20 14:30:49

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,562

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

Kira wrote:

Lictor is the absolute winner hands down

lol he's not even top 5.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#8 2017-05-20 14:43:28

Whirl
Member
From: hhgregg
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,336

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

Different55 wrote:
Kira wrote:

Lictor is the absolute winner hands down

lol he's not even top 5.

McZhFyj.png


i'm can we hit 50 likes guy

Youtube Twitter
unknown.png
Signature by HG

Offline

#9 2017-05-20 15:47:57

Tomahawk
Member
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 1,625

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

4 points.

Evidence

And I'm still salty about the two expired ones.

Is there an achieve for getting a 0-point warning?


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

#10 2017-05-20 15:53:53

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,562

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

Whirl wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Kira wrote:

Lictor is the absolute winner hands down

lol he's not even top 5.

http://i.imgur.com/McZhFyj.png

You made top 5 though.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#11 2017-05-20 17:07:38

Insanity
Member
From: Douchebag Island
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 1,127

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

nBtytrn.png


Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Offline

#12 2017-05-20 17:31:19

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,562

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

You're top 5 too.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by:

#13 2017-05-20 17:51:31

iPwner
Member
From: CaliforNYAN Land.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,499
Website

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

upd8ed


444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444422222222222222222222222222222222222222224444444444444442222222222222444444422222224442242424242 Q_Q ;C d_p ;~; *~* <-- hark. this is really just a remnant, a morsel cloned from the morgue. ipwner is sad now. the faces, i dont know em, and the ones i knew, abstracted. did i ever know em? this shushed, scrutinizing yet cheesy, shart essence crockpot? aiai... hearken thyself. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d1/022_coy did i always know em? i, a victim of my own abstractions, abstracting those truly dear? so: in doubtful shrieks, i proclaim to present hosts: cherish young dreams, cherish the light, and live for the facade. suckle these, suckle these bittersweets before they retract into your palms, please do between a sip and slurp for them with eyes of storkid childer, lest they retract outto the crapgame, lest they escape outwith the wildfowl, outto the selfish yet selfless metanoia (a breath-of-hot-garlic-in-your-face synonym that superpeople use to say "search") for a heart of greater courage, a depossified heart, a heart that could handle
these gifts.
and us, broken on the sidewalk, left heaving, gasping out air, praying for detail, huddle with the weak, become one with the grain, erode, erode, erode, 555, gravel, my loves, erode with me, erode me, trash again, trash again, trash again.

...Alright, Jimmy- exit stage right. The crapshoot's gone south, and we're out of time, always out of time. *triple tongue click* Ye-eaaah.. 's too bad. Really.

Offline

#14 2017-05-20 19:27:51

Pingohits
Member
From: aids lizard
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,529

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

i gained 3 more

Hidden text

Last edited by Pingohits (2017-05-20 19:28:51)


791mAP8.png

Offline

#15 2017-05-20 19:29:11

mrjawapa
Banned
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,576
Website

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

0c428363.png

Offline

#16 2017-05-20 19:59:37

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 6,604

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

uhh
cf586193fe1f462f9da3dbdec77809c7.png


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#17 2017-05-23 16:14:38

Whirl
Member
From: hhgregg
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,336

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

Here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Now you can update it
VIMJvTw.png


i'm can we hit 50 likes guy

Youtube Twitter
unknown.png
Signature by HG

Offline

#18 2017-05-23 19:05:59

Zumza
Member
From: root
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 4,261

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

3921e51420.png
For the record, I disagree with all of them.


Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Thanks SwordofBlue

Offline

#19 2017-05-23 20:01:00

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
From: ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 1,382
Website

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

I got 29 should I post them here?


http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

Offline

#20 2017-05-23 20:07:52

Myst
Member
Joined: 2016-04-19
Posts: 1,729

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

I got 29 should I post them here?

yes, you need to post the warning points here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue


:thinking:

Offline

#21 2017-05-24 01:32:39

Freckleface
Member
Joined: 2015-04-02
Posts: 1,211

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

I don't think Diff will sticky this as it gives encouragement to break rules on the forum.

3938abdf85d118f8b5b3e5b5179e9a59.png

There's my measly 3

Last edited by Freckleface (2017-05-24 01:32:48)


ZTasSRc.png

Offline

#22 2017-05-26 11:06:34

Whirl
Member
From: hhgregg
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,336

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

O83r528.png
here we go again


i'm can we hit 50 likes guy

Youtube Twitter
unknown.png
Signature by HG

Offline

#23 2017-05-26 17:21:50

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Joined: 2015-06-17
Posts: 2,277
Website

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

I guess you can put me down there
3d2bf0ab731c4f68a25c549168af3442.png


Krosis.gif

Offline

#24 2017-05-26 20:38:12

kubapolish
Banned
From: ̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍̍
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,033
Website

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

28 points

Offline

#25 2017-05-29 20:21:49

Whirl
Member
From: hhgregg
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,336

Re: ~Forum Leaderboard~ (sticky it diff!)

huge

here take this


i'm can we hit 50 likes guy

Youtube Twitter
unknown.png
Signature by HG

Offline

RailMat1516127343692666

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1540012347.0004 - Generated in 0.069 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.69 MiB (Peak: 2 MiB) ]