Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

guwa

Out of curiosity, will the christmas/new years stuff be back next year

I wasn't aware of the Energy Shop until mid January, so I missed it. Will I have a chance to get the same stuff again in December?

Or is it just way too early to say?

#2 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: Out of curiosity, will the christmas/new years stuff be back next year

wm4tN.png

#3 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

:O

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I, as well, hope so. Unfortunately, that means nothing to those of us who already have it, what will we get? Two packs in the shop? I think the '2010' label is on the packs for a reason.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

35005CP

I personally feel the new year pack wasn't on for as long as it could have been.

At the time the Christmas & New year items came out the energy shop was brand new. Everyone wanted everything quickly. I wanted the Christmas smiley first, which i got, but it took quite a while to get (remember back then there was no magic so everyones energy was 200). There was no way i could have got the christmas decorations & new years items in time for the deadline as i was also busy around that period too.

It was quite a shame the Christmas items weren't combined into one pack to make it easier to get, but we at least had a bit longer to get them. Sadly the new years items time in the energy shop was just too brief for me to get them (i think i was half way to getting them, energy wasted!)

I would be more than happy to see these items (apart from the Christmas smiley, lets have something new) back for next Christmas.

#6 Before February 2015

werslty

heres my story: During one of the packs, i didn't have time to get both, so i just got one, and started working on building on energy for another item, being smart because i clearly wouldn't have had time to get it and it would have been a waste, so then all of a sudden, chris makes it so that theres like 2 more days, for people who were dumb and tried getting it, not having enough time, so i didn't get one of the packs, because i thought smart. >.>

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

No, Chris will add new ones. Luckily, I have em! There are several hints to this:

"Get them by the 1st or never!"
"2010 Christmas Decos"
"New Years 2010"

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Different55 wrote:

No, Chris will add new ones. Luckily, I have em! There are several hints to this:

"2010 Christmas Decos"
"New Years 2010"

/thread

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#9 Before February 2015

guwa

All I really care about are the two smileys, what's the chance of those coming back?

#10 Before February 2015

contomman

considering you can't really come up with many X-mas themed smiles i HOPE that they'll be back next year... i missed them too btw.

#11 Before February 2015

35005CP

Different55 wrote:

"2010 Christmas Decos"
"New Years 2010"

Yes but Chris didn't really give people much chance to get them did he...

Bare in mind a lot of people go away for Christmas, have family around etc so time on the pc can be limited, i tried to get the new year pack in time but it wasn't possible.

We have at least two weeks to get the valentines smiley which is more than enough time for 1250 energy. We didn't get this time length with the Christmas/new years events and had far less time and energy to get them.

guwa 1423861200100232

Board footer