Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-11 02:50:17

Liquefier

Has anyone been mistakenly banned after inactivity?

This just happened to me. I left one of my worlds inactive about four hours, then came back. I had been in god mode, and when I tried to turn it off, nothing was happening. I assumed the page had just become unresponsive (as a result of me leaving it alone for a long time) and clicked refresh. When the page loaded, it said my account was banned due to inappropriate usage (It even gave me a DUN Dun dunnn sound effect, although I assume that's just part of the game's coding.). I was about to write an angry email, but then I clicked refresh again and it took me to the login screen. I logged back in to the exact same account that I was using when I went AFK, and everything was fine. Has ANYONE else had this happen? It was a really weird glitch. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

knYYcFz.png

Liquefier1494467417659080

Board footer