Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-01 16:32:55, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-05-01 18:18:45)

EELagsToday
Banned

Every Build Exists

Hi.
I am clearing out every doubt about this game. (my name on it is https)

IT IS STILL ON PRE-ALPHA. DON'T JUDGE IT JUST YET.
If the game runs poorly on your pc, then you should consider buying a new CPU, because it works just as fine as EE does. (pls mysterion, get a new CPU)

It contains various unique features and the staff is better in my opinion, tho this is just my opinion, don't go all dramatic cause it is just my opinion.
If you think it sucks or don't care about it, please do not drama. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Some unique features I noticed that are really cool:
-new commands
-hospital package
-white and black pastel bgs
-custom campaigns
-notification of friends deleting you
-tutorial campaign gives you a gem if you finish it
-gem codes are available for everyone
-you get a gem each 7th day playing
-campaign restore is infinite, you don't lose progress after 15 minutes
-if you get beta you get access to exclusive new updates before they are out
-cool community
-**** forums

IT IS REALLY GOOD IN MY OPINION. I LOVE IT.
IF YOU DON'T, AWWW, WHAT A SHAME.

(P.S.: It is NOT a copy of EE's code, it is impossible to copy EE's serverside)
About the rest, idk, ask the developer.

Try it yourself, just google it up.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile:):):) here comes drama
CONTENT WARNINGTHIS IS ALL FOR DRAMA. CHECKMATE. PLEASE NO HATE IT'S JUST MY POINT OF VIEW, JUST FOR DRAMA PURPOSES. ALL OF THIS WILL ORIGINATE HUGE AMOUNTS OF DRAMA, I WANT TO SEE THE DRAMA, HAVE FUN WITH THE DRAMA, I LOVE DRAMA.

Oh, based on the user's previous actions, I strongly recommend not using this thing. - hummerz5

#2 2017-05-01 16:48:39

LukeM
Website

Re: Every Build Exists

EELagsToday wrote:

If the game runs poorly on your pc, then you should consider buying a new CPU, because it works just as fine as EE does. (pls mysterion, get a new CPU)

Ok, just done some tests (CPU usage), and these are my results (averaged out over a few mins):
      Lobby     Game
EE:   13%        4%
EBE: 15%        5%

This isnt a lot worse, but for the very few features they have added, its definately not good
Currently this is about 10-20% worse than EE runs, and you can expect it to get worse as they add new features, and if this trend continues, if they add, just say 5x as many features as they have already (as youve said its alpha, so you should expect more), then this would end up running just over half the speed of EE, which is very bad

EELagsToday wrote:

And the clients code is most likely pretty much an exact copy, with a few additions / changes, which is 1) illegal and 2) not a good way to say 'look we've made a better game'

#3 2017-05-01 16:49:47, last edited by EELagsToday (2017-05-01 16:51:12)

EELagsToday
Banned

destroyer123 wrote:
EELagsToday wrote:

Ok, just done some tests (CPU usage), and these are my results (averaged out over a few mins):
      Lobby     Game

This isnt a lot worse, but for the very few features they have added, its definately not good
Currently this is about 10-20% worse than EE runs, and you can expect it to get worse as they add new features, and if this trend continues, if they add, just say 5x as many features as they have already (as youve said its alpha, so you should expect more), then this would end up running just over half the speed of EE, which is very bad

EELagsToday wrote:

And the clients code is most likely pretty much an exact copy, with a few additions / changes, which is 1) illegal and 2) not a good way to say 'look we've made a better game'

Thanks for feeding my drama //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Anyways, I talked about serverside, can you read or not?

EDIT: I just forgot you mentioned the CPU.
Well, the CPU usage depends on the SWF; and I'm pretty sure they haven't updated theirs since EE did april fools. It's obvious there should be slight changes.

#4 2017-05-01 16:55:16, last edited by LukeM (2017-05-01 16:56:16)

LukeM
Website

EELagsToday wrote:

Anyways, I talked about serverside, can you read or not?

Did you not also say 'About the rest, idk, ask the developer.' (I only quoted the previous line for context)

EELagsToday wrote:

EDIT: I just forgot you mentioned the CPU.
Well, the CPU usage depends on the SWF; and I'm pretty sure they haven't updated theirs since EE did april fools. It's obvious there should be slight changes.

Time since updating shouldnt change the CPU usage of the actual game, they are both running on the same version of flash player and if anything, more updates to EE should mean it would run slower (also I wouldnt say 10-20% is a slight change)

#5 2017-05-01 17:32:46

capasha

I know that EBE have a lot of server issues because it's down too much.
Another note. You need to pay for something you already have in EE, I wont do that again.
EBE is totally illegal. It using Everybody Edits code. If the code is different serverside it shouldn't change the copyright issues.
The game is running by people that made the so called hacked client 667.
What I know does 667 hacked client use a server where people join automatic and will share information about their users. Who knows what they have done to EBE.

Wooted by:

#6 2017-05-01 17:54:24

XxAtillaxX

Nobody cares about your shoddy third-rate private server.

I'm afraid you have absolutely no knowledge of intellectual property and copyright protection.
It's in fact copyright infringement to redistribute an unoriginal work with assets taken from the Everybody Edits client.

You do not own the source code, nor the graphics and sound assets.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#7 2017-05-01 18:14:27

hummerz5

Hi! This isn't EE, so I'm hiding the topic in creative.

Somebody had the thought that this user is an alt, and they were! Surprise!

I guess we can keep talking about it... but there's not much else to say eh?

Oh, based on the user's previous actions, I strongly recommend not using this thing.

#8 2017-05-01 19:17:30

Zumza

destroyer123 wrote:

Its basically EE, but run by less competant staff, so even less effort is put into optimisation / efficient code

destroyer123 wrote:

Lobby     Game

Just for the sake of discussion, I don't think they've actually implemented any new code. The stuff they added is build over the current game code. Also the CPU measurements are usually far from the truth. As CPU frequency might vary over time and so on and so forth.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#9 2017-05-01 19:38:27

LukeM
Website

Zumza wrote:

Just for the sake of discussion, I don't think they've actually implemented any new code. The stuff they added is build over the current game code. Also the CPU measurements are usually far from the truth. As CPU frequency might vary over time and so on and so forth.

I guess that that could be true, but didnt they say (cant remember where) that some bugs have been 'fixed', I would have thought that this would probably include more code for the client, althought I guess they could mean their server doesnt have some of the bugs that the EE one has

#10 2017-05-01 20:23:37

XxAtillaxX

Yeah, no. If anything, they've introduced way more bugs - they aren't competent, especially if they're merely making a server and copying everything else.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#11 2017-08-23 19:44:42, last edited by The 135 Guy (2017-08-23 19:48:07)

The 135 Guy

destroyer123 wrote:

And the clients code is most likely pretty much an exact copy, with a few additions / changes, which is 1) illegal

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I'm afraid you have absolutely no knowledge of intellectual property and copyright protection.
It's in fact copyright infringement to redistribute an unoriginal work with assets taken from the Everybody Edits client.

capasha wrote:

EBE is totally illegal. It using Everybody Edits code. If the code is different serverside it shouldn't change the copyright issues.

Bit late, but just wanted to point out to all the uninformed nubs above: EE is not, and cannot, be copyrighted. Almost the entire script, and half the graphics, belong to Chris and Mrs Hoe. That is one reason they started porting EE to Unity; so that all the code would belong completely to the current staff and that they could copyright it. I find it completely ridiculous how many people think EE is copyrighted. Though for the past 2 years, the EE staff only spent around 5 hours total on Unity. It's officially abandoned. Don't get your hopes up.

capasha wrote:

I know that EBE have a lot of server issues because it's down too much.

Those were actually fully fixed. No downtimes since like 3 months ago.

capasha wrote:

Another note. You need to pay for something you already have in EE, I wont do that again.

Energy is every 1:00 instead of 2:30 to compensate.

XxAtillaxX wrote:

Yeah, no. If anything, they've introduced way more bugs

New bugs might have been introduced, but by hell they fixed a **** ton of EE's bugs. I checked their update notes on their forums, and they actually did fix a lot of EE bugs which people constantly complain about.

FUEL THE DRAMA!

BZ8z2l1.png
QUiiw7V.png

#12 2017-08-23 22:30:45

XxAtillaxX

The 135 Guy wrote:
destroyer123 wrote:

And the clients code is most likely pretty much an exact copy, with a few additions / changes, which is 1) illegal

XxAtillaxX wrote:

capasha wrote:

Bit late, but just wanted to point out to all the uninformed nubs above: EE is not, and cannot, be copyrighted. Almost the entire script, and half the graphics, belong to Chris and Mrs Hoe. That is one reason they started porting EE to Unity; so that all the code would belong completely to the current staff and that they could copyright it. I find it completely ridiculous how many people think EE is copyrighted. Though for the past 2 years, the EE staff only spent around 5 hours total on Unity. It's officially abandoned. Don't get your hopes up.

FUEL THE DRAMA!

Yes it is. Is it too hard to comprehend a legal acquisition of business assets? You do realise that just because they wrote it doesn't mean they own it forever, don't you?
Why bump a dead topic? I suppose for advertisement value, judging by how quick icepegasus was to woot your post on an otherwise dead thread.

There isn't any drama here. We don't care about your server. Go find or create a community that does.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#13 2017-08-28 01:17:56

Guest.

this remake is a pile of ****

they grab personal info without your knowledge (ips and whatnot) and expect you to actually pay for items

waiting for someone to file a lawsuit against these script kiddies

Wooted by:

#14 2017-08-28 12:03:49

Zumza

Ernesdo wrote:

By the time you're posting this I have resemble of you as a person full of hatred. While I do believe that what they do it's not right, I also do believe that they don't deserve a legal debate.

Even the posts you make here to blame their actions will just perhaps help them continue even more.
So if you have anything to tell them just go on their forums, and let us free of this nonsense.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#15 2017-08-28 14:53:09

peace

ebe is indeed a bit bette rthen ee but still ee is a nice good game too don tpkay it if u have conplains you should check it and btw if ee is really dying you could play ebe futher with active staff so ebe wont die

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#16 2017-08-28 18:48:36

Abelysk

Zumza wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:

By the time you're posting this I have resemble of you as a person full of hatred. While I do believe that what they do it's not right, I also do believe that they don't deserve a legal debate.

Even the posts you make here to blame their actions will just perhaps help them continue even more.
So if you have anything to tell them just go on their forums, and let us free of this nonsense.

Ernesdo is always a person full of hatred. :^)

#17 2017-08-28 19:44:03

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Boo hoo, I already stated last time.. I'll repost it again.

EBE is just a crappy copy of EE. Even if the code isn't copied, it's just that the EBE is baiting players OUT of EE.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

#18 2017-08-28 20:51:46

Abelysk

Every Build Exists sounds like those restaurant knock-offs such as Burger Ling, McRonald, Taco Bill etc

Wooted by: (2)

#19 2017-08-28 22:08:03

Guest.

Zumza wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:

what the **** is this post

#20 2017-08-28 22:18:16, last edited by Latif (2017-08-28 22:19:38)

Latif

Seriously, what kind of stupid name is "Every Build Exists". And why do people even recommend me playing it. Just stop talking about it, those copy cats should get banned for talking about a copied game.

EDIT: lock it pls

Wooted by:

#21 2017-08-29 11:50:59

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

I seriously don't even know what went on seb's head to reply to this dead thread, but oh well, the things seem to be starting to flame but I want to stop it.

We don't need a fight again. Let's just admit EBE isn't doing any harm to you. Most of these posts are nonsense because EBE never actually expected you to play it; only people who found out EBE existed started this war.
It's completely useless.

Seriously, you don't like EBE, don't play it, simple as that.
I don't even know why this topic was made tbh, and it shouldn't even exist.

EBE has said multiple times before that they did copy EE, with their own goal, but nobody wants to take a look at that.

It'd be good for everybody if we all just forget EBE exists. I mean; it doesn't have much players, nor does it do any harm to EE.

Ernesdo wrote:

this remake is a pile of ****

they grab personal info without your knowledge (ips and whatnot) and expect you to actually pay for items

You seem to pretend you know much.

Ernesdo is a former EBE moderator, "iguesti", and now hates it because he got demodded for his childish behaviour, where he banned everybody he hates.

Also, your statements are lies. EBE does NOT steal your information, unlike what you've said, and you don't pay for their items. They don't profit off the game.
You say everything you want to say and don't expect to see the consequences, but, ernesdo, EBE does not recieve any money whatsoever from the remake, which would be illegal if they did.

I would like a moderator to lock this.
This madness must end. There's no purpose in fighting EBE as they don't do any harm to you.

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

Wooted by:

#22 2017-08-29 14:38:53

hummerz5

locking thread on behalf of permanently banned "EELagsToday" user

Wooted by: (3)
hummerz51504013933675374

Board footer