Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tonyantonio

Help D:

Well,I just bought secret passage (I am non beta D:) and when it came out for non-beta I had to buy it!!!So when I bought it I went to my level and wrote the game names as "testing do not enter"<<<lol.Then when I used it it did not work can someone help me use this?!
                   Ttonyantonio-
       P.S.My real user name in everbody edits is tonyantonio and when I sent a message to cyclone no response //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

SeymourG

Re: Help D:

It was probably a fluke, or there was a glitch when they first came out.
It should be fixed by NOW, so try again!!!

#3 Before February 2015

Tonyantonio

Its suppose to be invisable or black and when you step on it revels the brick.I don't know what happened...

Last edited by Ttonyantonio (Feb 25 2011 7:41:25 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

It was an update.

"Changed how secret passages / blocks works"

#5 Before February 2015

Tonyantonio

Oh...can you tell me how to use em?
Rep+

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

^of course I can.

you see, when you place a secret passage, click the black one to place a black one down, and it will show up clear. If someone touches it, they will see that it's clear. Click the invisible one and place it. You will see a block. Someone touches it, they find out it's there.

Also, to change your username, click here to request a username change and it will be changed as soon as a mod sees it.

#7 Before February 2015

Tonyantonio

Thanks KRAZYMAN50 for two reasones //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Tonyantonio 142386153399899

Board footer