Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-23 17:41:20, last edited by Anatoly (2017-04-23 17:41:34)

Anatoly

I have been banned - argue topic

Whyyyyyy? It's not fair demote hummerz55! He is unfair!

Okay I'm fine now. Your turn.

#2 2017-04-23 18:41:52

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Re: I have been banned - argue topic

Is this the post that gets you banned that then justifies this post?

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2017-04-23 19:53:20, last edited by iPwner (2017-04-23 20:29:13)

iPwner
Website

wait WHAT? bummerz4 demoted?? WHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Lez get this post-mortem party started! ALRIGHT! Worst since Bush. Sometimes, before even VISITING the forum,  I get a feeling that I'm gonna get banned, UNBANNED, and then REBANNED for double the points for yet another 'the dog ate your hair' excuse. @_@ "Short reply." "Spam overdose." ???? Of course, the TRUE reason behind all this premature bona-- *bannage, is because we've shared a plate of coogulated, overseasoned, spoon-diced beef since 2011. Me personally? I've forgotten this frugal beefdish unprocesed and meek on the countertop I last left it 3 years back. However, hummmerz4 decided to BRUTALLY stuff it up his other mouth and almost WORSHIP this beef first concocted when I constantly made his ol smiler careen aaaaaaall the way to the bottom of open worlds by crowning the blocks he was standing on ;') and laughed at his "non-chat n0b" status with my socially elevated "chat" superiority! And then that beef sodiumized in 2012-2014, when I visited the kongregators on a octo-yearly basis to call them out for their blatant bull-shea butter! Good stuff, good stuff! Also, when I said premature I mean't it behb - he's underage - still learning about the hummerbirds and the buzzerbees (evidently)  while "teck-tacking" up those bans in his maternal minivan pickup  ! so yeah best decision this regime has made in a while //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile thnkxz diff our golden shining starrrr su-PERIOR to aaaaaall! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

ALSO: I double-checked this post to make sure there was no "naughty words" and not only that, it is a completely on topic and elaborative post! Luckily, hummerz5 isn't here to feed "bead" necklaces of shîtaké (again, that's a real thing, don't ban me for your ignorance kays? :{}) mushrooms into my mouthhole (as perusual), nor take those beef particles out of his heart and wring out beefblood to spell "Banned" next to my profile icon! So I should be in fair, fair shape.

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2017-04-23 23:47:50

hummerz5

hey, thanks for thinking about our systems, AnatolyEE. However, we already have a thread for this sort of situation. Either folks just want to complain or they don't know that the thread for serious discussion exists.

iPwner, I'm glad you remembered me. It's been a few years yet, but your memory's sharp as ever

I'll be locking this thread per the "already exists" thing. I mean that's not a hard-and-fast thing, but I can't see this being taken seriously enough.

That is, if you want to complain about me as a mod, that thread exists. If you want to complain about a warning, that thread exists.

hummerz51492987670656413

Board footer