Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

simonbob13

Chat credit card

It says that I can get it with a credit card, but when I click on verify, it takes me to paypal. Am I able to do this without getting a paypal account?

#2 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Re: Chat credit card

Of course you are. But without the paypal account, then you have to fill out a big form when if you DO have paypal account, you just need to log in. If you are going to buy a lotta stuff online I suggest you get an account but if you are just going to get chat, then just fill in the form.

aka towwl

#3 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Technically, you do not need a pay pal account.
I bought mine without getting one, you just have to fill those details in about your card etc.

#4 Before February 2015

simonbob13

ok, thanks. my parents won't get a paypal account because it asks for personal information.

#5 Before February 2015

simonbob13

Umm...I guess I'm not going to get it, because without a paypal, it asks for my address and home phone number...

simonbob13 142386155299880

Board footer