Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-23 03:29:07

Muftwin

Respectful removal of a poorly performing authoritative figure

It has come to my attention that Phinarose is quite frankly, an awful mod. Phina has been always mean and underestimates players that she doesn't like. For this reason I believe Phina is a horribly impartial moderator; Which is obviously unacceptable. Please note that I have no pictures of the events im about to describe because, unlike some people, I respect the privacy of both the moderator, and anyone else that was involved.  As well, I felt that this issue would be dealt with without me having to speak given how apparent it was. I am appalled that this is not the case. For the same reason I think the whole community needs to see this message not just NVD or any other moderator.

The first of many problems Phina has is that she has on numerous occasions disrespected one of my friends. She even went as far as to ban him one time. Phina has been one to fear among some of my colleagues for this reason. When Phina entered my friends world we immediately vacated it because we could not kick her, and were concerned about the threatening nature of this moderator. There are a lot of players insulting me, flaming me, and she sends players to insult me on the forums. I want this to stop, Phina accepts players insulting and bullying me. Its so hurtful and painful, I had not done anything to receive all this hate. It simply has to stop think about how this makes me feel. Because of my maturity I never think to insult anyone back, I understand that the comments people make can be hurtful, and while they don't hurt me, I find that for a moderator to make hurtful comments a huge mistake must've been made.

Another thing that is messed up about Phina is that she is keeping the community safe. Keeping yourself safe has the negative meaning deeper than simple curse words. That isn't to say that Phina using curse words would be ok either, but telling us to stay safe is a very messed up thing indeed. Keep yourself safe breaks these rules from the terms and conditions  "Be nice to others and respect each other" and "incites harm against people or encourages others to do so". She is also a racist and she is Zioxei 2.0. A moderator should never think to do these things, and this is one of my weakest reasons to remove Phina.

Heres the most ironic thing about Phina. One of her most famous worlds is called "Nothing". Isn't it crazy how other than create hate speech, that's all she does. Nothing, Phina I never have seen Phina ban her friends. Phinas friends need to be banned just as much as everyone else. If she cant even work to understand that notion, she clearly doesn't understand what it means to be a moderator. A moderator needs to ban people otherwise whats the point. What else has she done for us? She created that lame sign spam campaign world which we all hated so much a walkthrough had to be created to get people through it. As you may remember the world was pretty close to broken. She hasn't created any community events or came online everyday to build. She really doesn't exemplify a normal ee player, or even a normal person. None of these things have done anything to help support the crumbling everybody edits. So, what has she done? "Nothing."

Lastly Phina is a girl. Moderators are already constantly swarmed with people and questions. Think about how this could be doubled by having a girl as a moderator. We have never had a female moderator. I know some people on Everybody Edits will try to get a date with this girl. Please guys, this isn't a dating service. Tip your fedora somewhere else. I could see this causing a lot of drama. This girl brain could easily have a contrary opinion that causes rifts in the community, because girls brains are different from boys brains. She will easily gain followers, because of the aforementioned people trying to get a girlfriend. This can only be disastrous. Please only hire male moderators, or hire enough female moderators to handle things properly.

Why did NVD mod Phina? Because she can art? Do Minis? Or What? Clearly Phina is unacceptable for this job. Well if she doesn't get demodded many people may get hurt, because she is making everybody edits worse than before. I don't understand you, NVD. Why? This can all be easily resolved with a simple demodding. It doesn't make sense for Everybody Edits to go on this way. It doesn't have to be like this. I wrote this because I love Everybody Edits, but recently I have become ashamed of it. I no longer eagerly tell my friends about Everybody Edits. I am concerned they will become too interested and then turn around and get hurt by playing this game.

Please discuss this in a respectful way, like I have been. The disrespectful comments really distract from the conversation. Ok thats all thank you so much for reading, now over to you. I want to hear your opinion.

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

#2 2017-04-23 03:32:39, last edited by dcomet (2017-04-23 03:36:44)

dcomet

Re: Respectful removal of a poorly performing authoritative figure

Tip your fedora somewhere else.

hehehehehehehehe

What's weird is that these new mods are the most disliked. Just get used to them.

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

#3 2017-04-23 03:41:20

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

DarkComet wrote:

hehehehehehehehe

What's weird is that these new mods are the most disliked. Just get used to them.

My joke sense detector shows that this is likely a joke topic. Considering it got quickly wooted by a Mirin Squad member like weird Mirin Squad posts tend to do, I think this was planned out.

Wooted by:

#4 2017-04-23 03:42:52

dcomet

N1KF wrote:
DarkComet wrote:

hehehehehehehehe

My joke sense detector shows that this is likely a joke topic. Considering it got quickly wooted by a Mirin Squad member like weird Mirin Squad posts tend to do, I think this was planned out.

who would write an ****-ton of paragraphs for a joke?

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

#5 2017-04-23 03:43:32, last edited by Raphe9000 (2017-04-23 03:44:20)

Raphe9000

Muftwin wrote:

Please note that I have no pictures of the events im about to describe because, unlike some people, I respect the privacy of both the moderator, and anyone else that was involved.

I'll only believe you when you present evidence. Come on. This is simple stuff.

Muftwin wrote:

Lastly Phina is a girl.

Wow such a compelling argument...

DarkComet wrote:
N1KF wrote:
DarkComet wrote:

hehehehehehehehe

Who wouldn't?

#6 2017-04-23 03:45:51

dcomet

Raphe9000 wrote:
Muftwin wrote:

Please note that I have no pictures of the events im about to describe because, unlike some people, I respect the privacy of both the moderator, and anyone else that was involved.

Muftwin wrote:

Lastly Phina is a girl.

DarkComet wrote:
N1KF wrote:
DarkComet wrote:

hehehehehehehehe

Who wouldn't?

ME.

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png

#7 2017-04-23 03:48:31, last edited by Slabdrill (2017-04-23 03:51:11)

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

idk man this is pretty obvious a joke
i mean have you seen muftwfin's CONTENT WARNING****posts? even i made one that was at least half the length of this once

ugh why does tw have to be newline that makes it useless
also i shouldve wooted it later now i remember why i didnt when i first read the post

suddenly random sig change

#8 2017-04-23 05:11:59, last edited by mrjawapa (2017-04-23 13:02:18)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

You're trying too hard.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2017-04-23 05:26:59

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:

You're trying to hard.

Trying to hard what?

#10 2017-04-23 06:04:37

proficuous
Formerly terence

This game sustains ~120 unique players on a good day

Stop going nuts over the caliber of the mods. At this point, there should be no realistic expectation that mods will (or need to) act with utmost professionalism.

#11 2017-04-23 07:15:15

XxAtillaxX

I enjoyed reading this, and it has touched me deeply in places no other topic has before.

As much as I'd hate to say it, there's some real light being shed here. I've seen Phinarose mercilessly destroy the worlds and lives of little children.
In comparison, I've witnessed a tremendous amount of respect and courtesy from our beloved Kira, who is, ultimately, the epitome of righteousness.

We all know that satirical topics are incredibly well written and much more legible than this topic.
It's unbelievable that anyone would have a single shred of doubt about this reality that we all live in.

It's evident that this topic had been written from the heart, and it has reached ours despite those in denial or deeply mislead.
I've personally witnessed several instances of people tipping their fedora in her direction, which I, and others should know won't work. Sad!

signature.png
*u stinky*

#12 2017-04-23 10:07:19, last edited by Zumza (2017-04-23 10:09:13)

Zumza

#UnmodPhina2017

Haven't the staff already thought about changing the moderators each month? So by the time topic like this appears they've already changed the moderator in cause?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#13 2017-04-23 18:15:02, last edited by Tomahawk (2017-04-23 18:15:21)

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

terence wrote:

This game sustains ~120 unique players on a good day

Stop going nuts over the caliber of the mods. At this point, there should be no realistic expectation that mods will (or need to) act with utmost professionalism.

Hidden text

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#14 2017-04-23 18:23:34

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

DarkComet wrote:
Raphe9000 wrote:
Muftwin wrote:

Muftwin wrote:

Lastly Phina is a girl.

DarkComet wrote:
N1KF wrote:
DarkComet wrote:

hehehehehehehehe

Who wouldn't?

ME.

that proves you're a lazy, unproductive and uncreative member of society that only holds all of us back and prevents us from progressing into the future

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#15 2017-04-23 19:27:24

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

I see a future where mods get demodded because there aren't enough forum threads praising them.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#16 2017-04-23 19:32:05

Anatoly

Another request to demote? Where staff eyes actually look at? Definetly not to the security log!

#17 2017-04-23 21:43:47

Insanity

Minisaurus wrote:

It would be really helpful to have image evidence of the times phina insulted someone, if not all you said is not evidenced supported.

Banning is okay always there is a reason, if there is no reason then it is required an unban for the banned player.

It´s a serious thing to ask moderators to remove a moderator because that moderator is doing his job wrongly, if you want moderators to take care of the situation you need to provide them evidence, you can always ask moderators for help, community can support you but I think for that you need evidence rather than a lot of words.

u aware brah?

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#18 2017-04-24 21:31:14

HeyNK

Insanity.. how did you manage to know exactly what minisaurus was going to post before he even posted it? MODS

#19 2017-04-24 21:53:10

Guest.

unknown.png
phina is the best at giving me vague bans without warning, evidence, or the option to appeal //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#20 2017-04-24 22:29:08

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Minisaurus wrote:

It would be really helpful to have image evidence of the times phina insulted someone, if not all you said is not evidenced supported.

Banning is okay always there is a reason, if there is no reason then it is required an unban for the banned player.

It´s a serious thing to ask moderators to remove a moderator because that moderator is doing his job wrongly, if you want moderators to take care of the situation you need to provide them evidence, you can always ask moderators for help, community can support you but I think for that you need evidence rather than a lot of words.

How did Insanity respond to your post a day before you made it, and how did HeyNK predict it all?? Some weird time travel shenanigans must be going on again.

#21 2017-04-24 22:39:26

Swarth100

Wow has it only been a couple months?

DEMOD TOPICS ARE BAAAACK!

#22 2017-04-24 22:56:10

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

N1KF wrote:
Minisaurus wrote:

How did Insanity respond to your post a day before you made it, and how did HeyNK predict it all?? Some weird time travel shenanigans must be going on again.

A few minutes later, Minisaurus wrote:

WHOA! Minisaurus's post skipped several minutes into the future! I think the laws of time are collapsing!

#23 2017-04-24 23:59:30

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Minisaurus wrote:

WHOA-HOA-HOA!! IT HAPPENED AGAIN! THE UNIVERSE IS COLLAPSING~

#24 2017-04-25 00:29:35

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Minisaurus wrote:

we're all dead now

Human-Skeletons-Pictures-4.jpg

#25 2017-04-25 00:32:04

Phinarose

Ernesdo wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png
phina is the best at giving me vague bans without warning, evidence, or the option to appeal //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I wasn't the one who banned you.

WjoM2zh.png

Wooted by: (5)
XxAtillaxX1493445750657253

Board footer