Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Me is gettin' bored...

WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE COMING??? Yeah, I know that we had an update with 4 more smileys and new bricks and more stuff like that but I want something that makes EE more FUN ya know? I don't care about visuals right now I want something that changes the gameplay. (Ex: Modes... but I'm pretty sure THAT'S never going to happen) Something like teleports or water and stuff like that. I'm getting so bored, I'm starting to get hooked to Wii games again AND I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO ME!!! So, when do you think the next "Big Update" is going to be?

aka towwl

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: Me is gettin' bored...

Unreliable info:
Someone said there won't be updates for a while, but when they do come it's gonna be a massive one. That's all I know.

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Bossking

Nou save ur energy then =PP

#4 Before February 2015

jominator

In Chris' talk at the summit he mentioned implementing temporary "power ups" to the game :O

Bobithan142386172799705

Board footer