Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2017-04-14 08:57:45, last edited by Bye (2017-04-14 16:47:48)

Bye
Banned

Re: Let's end the joke now.

I don't have a grudge against showpath, jesse, koya and nvd. I'm denouncing their apparent unprofessionalism. We need a change. The game is finished already, the era of sandboxes is dying at a fast pace, high quality games on the TV is the real deal that every kids strives for. Instead of releasing constant new content and promising us a glorious future, why don't we have contests and break the professional bond between the players and the staff? Like honestly, players becoming part of the staff suddenly changes their general behaviour, as if we were part of an inferior hierarchy, I fail to see how "Moderators are just players with a purple name and banning powers". We are not a community anymore, we represent the last era of Everybodyedits and we should act accordingly.

#52 2017-04-14 10:51:05

Anatoly

Bye wrote:

Crying over? I wouldn't care less about getting demoted meaning you completely missed the point of the topic. Both forum and game are losing the charm they had few years ago. You're a moron.

Edit: I don't have a grudge against showpath, jesse, koya and nvd. I'm denouncing their apparent unprofessionalism. We need a change. The game is finished already, the era of sandboxes is dying at a fast pace, high quality games on the TV is the real deal that every kids strives for. Instead of releasing constant new content and promising us a glorious future, why don't we have contests and break the professional bond between the players and the staff? Like honestly, players becoming part of the staff suddenly changes their general behaviour, as if we were part of an inferior hierarchy, I fail to see how "Moderators are just players with a purple name and banning powers". We are not a community anymore, we represent the last era of Everybodyedits and we should act accordingly.

Your not banned. That means your not a forum user at all? Did you came to say hello and bye? We hardly even know you! Why should anybody come to a forum to say bye? Explain please. What's the reason to come to this forum, and please don't say "wanted to say goodbye"?

#53 2017-04-14 11:00:47

LukeM
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

Your not banned. That means your not a forum user at all? Did you came to say hello and bye? We hardly even know you! Why should anybody come to a forum to say bye? Explain please. What's the reason to come to this forum, and please don't say "wanted to say goodbye"?

They are an alt. I have no idea why they felt that they needed to make a new account just to say bye though...

#54 2017-04-14 12:24:10

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

destroyer123 wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

They are an alt. I have no idea why they felt that they needed to make a new account just to say bye though...

I think they wanted to be anonymous (but kinda failed) as well as the fact that their main forum account is banned isn't it?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#55 2017-04-14 12:42:31

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Bye wrote:

Like honestly, players becoming part of the staff suddenly changes their general behaviour, as if we were part of an inferior hierarchy, I fail to see how "Moderators are just players with a purple name and banning powers".

Couldn't agree more.

I think a lot of this stems from picking a bunch of randoms.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#56 2017-04-16 03:05:48

Guest.

MrJaWapa wrote:
Bye wrote:

Like honestly, players becoming part of the staff suddenly changes their general behaviour, as if we were part of an inferior hierarchy, I fail to see how "Moderators are just players with a purple name and banning powers".

Couldn't agree more.

if the staff don't know the players they choose to be staff, people complain about how they aren't fit for the job

if the staff know the players they choose to be staff, people complain about how it's biased

there's really no winning here

#57 2017-04-16 15:12:50

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

I don't think a player who has strong ties within the community can be a great mod. You'll always be more lenient towards your friends no matter your intentions, partly because you may understand that they're not trying to break the rules in a harmful way.

I think Koya was a good mod, but his black-and-white style of moderating showed that some players seem to have an issue with the rules themselves rather than with those who uphold them. No harassing players ~ "but it was only a joke" etc. etc, until we get to a point where the mod team only upholds some of the rules in fear of the demod train starting up again, all because some nubs don't want to behave.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (4)

#58 2017-04-16 20:42:32

Vitalijus
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:
Bye wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

You were one of the randoms, and you failed.

wn7I7Oa.png

Wooted by:

#59 2017-04-17 02:20:14

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Vitalijus wrote:

You were one of the randoms, and you failed.

Wow mate, you **** got me. Not sure how I'll recover from that insult that I've heard literally hundreds of times. Like, damn.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:
mrjawapa1492392014654987

Board footer