Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-09 14:00:45, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-04-09 15:12:26)

Bye
Banned

Let's end the joke now.

This will be my last post and the last time you'll ever see me again. Before going in-depths I woulf like to thank everyone for making this game so enjoyable. I truly enjoyed being part of this community. This post will resume my thoughts on the current game and forums. I will also write about the future of the game.

I. Let's be direct, this forum is the biggest failure I've seen for ages. You downgraded a enjoyable forums into a **** where everyone has a need to argue in order to satisfy their own   egos.
"We want a clean forums where everyone respects the rules, in order to do that we need to endorse the rules accordingly".
Sorry sweetie but this isn't a north-corean forum with obediant kids. In 2010 the forums was managed by the EE staff team and also by a bunch of passionate players (Ex Crew), they would only endorse the rules when you went overboard, simple to understand. Nowadays you get banned when you have a high accumulations of points. I remember getting banned for "spam" multiple times after saying things like:
"69th post, and you ruined it"
"Very funny fam, I laughed very hard"
Insanity answered to Minisaurus in a way he wouldn't get a warning, he made sure to use appropriates words: He gets banned for spam because of his past behaviours that weren't all great. So, can we just conclude that forums staff is incompetent ? Why do we need a forums staff if we already have an useless EE staff team? It would give some work to them at least. Current staff team doesn't accept any form of leniency, and whether you're breaking a rule or not you'll get banned for your past offences.
Forums aren't a dictatorship, It's a place where people  can freely interact about subjects they want to talk about, locking a thread is very rare compared to this forums where we are able to lock our own topics, great forum.
1.Poor staff team and incompetent (Except Different55 who fortunatly has some brain cells)
2.Freedom of speech restricted
3.Not a forum, more like a group of annoying brats pretending to know everything about anything without setting a foot outside for 15 years.
4. Not user-friendly.

II. Staff team

Now this is what I call the best joke ever made.
-Chris owns the game
-Mrshoe owns the game
-Guardians introduced
-NVD owns the game (From this point the game has gone downhill on godspeed)
-Nou desperately to save the game and to cover up Nvd's imcompetent ownership
-Master1 gets kicked from the team because Cjmaeder did n',t appreciate him
-Nou leaves alongside with Thanel
-Nvd, Showpath and Jesse backstabs Nou and takes the decision to leave.
-Nvd owns the game again with a braindead team.
-Kicks Kira without even talking to him about his demotion.
-Talks about saving the game.

NVD let me be clear: (snip) you should definitely give the game back to someone else competent instead of promising a constant revival of EE, you plan to make money from the game till it dies (snip). You shout to be ill, listen kid, It's just Karma who struck back, no biggie.

Jesse showpath, the ones opressing Nvd all this time, you should just quit already. (snip). The only thing you're useful for is to create arguments to entertain yourself, (snip) Stop promising to revive the game it will not happen. At this point you're just blinding the community to make some last profits. Drop your **** already.

Koya: (snip)  You left approximately 2-3 months without saying any words (no one believes that by the way, we all know that you just sucked up a certain sucker by the name of Nvd who promised you a spot as admin after he takes ownership of the game.
You're an eyesore.

Im sorry EE community but you need to understand that  this game won't be saved, enjoy it while you can because it'll die after that NVD sucks the whole profit from the game.

The game lost its charm a long time ago already, now it's justa a constant battlefield forum and game-wise.

Good bye Ee community, I had a great time.

#2 2017-04-09 14:02:18

Anatoly

Re: Let's end the joke now.

Who are you, Bye?

#3 2017-04-09 14:05:26, last edited by medeia (2017-04-09 14:05:56)

medeia
Banned

"Imma woot this"

Edit: wooted

g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif
g822aD5.gif

#4 2017-04-09 14:08:59

Gosha

Totally agree about forums.

__

Jesse and showpath are my friends, i know them more or less and i am sure they will do their work.  idk about NVD because idk him personally.

I play ee not because it is fun or charming. I learn programming with EE and talk to friends. Also i still enjoy playing worlds.

EE is not dead. It's just different than it was before and old players don't want to deal with it because of nastalgia

#5 2017-04-09 14:21:31

Bye
Banned

They might be your friends but I can also assure you they are ****.

You don't want to know, Anatoly

#6 2017-04-09 14:28:20

Blackmask

I totally agree with you, the new staff isn't convincing a lot, however, I really hope that EE will survive. The only thing that we can do is waiting, unfortunately.

#7 2017-04-09 14:29:03

Hostage
Banned
Website

if you don't want arguing kids, you should've locked the topic before anyone posted, you are very hypocritical in the thread.

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#8 2017-04-09 15:13:44

Anatoly

Who is he?

#9 2017-04-09 15:14:06

hummerz5

I hate to exemplify #2, but I did remove some flaming speech... topics criticizing things are considerable, but topics simply attacking people not so much

interesting that a user who wants to make a big show about leaving doesn't actually want to say who they are

Wooted by: (3)

#10 2017-04-09 15:28:19, last edited by Gosha (2017-04-09 15:28:38)

Gosha

if you ask me:

I would not edit his post for worlds like

CONTENT WARNING

, because come on, children know all these words, you are too sensitive to it. in the original post he used **** instead of very bad words.

Also i would not ban him for this because he made this account to talk about this problem and discuss it. If he want to post here - he can easily create new account.

Bye wrote:

1.Poor staff team and incompetent (Except Different55 who fortunatly has some brain cells)

I looked up my warnings, all warnings from diff are very fair and i agree with his judgement. Can't say the same thing about hummerz, i think more than half of them are stupid

Wooted by:

JME

#11 2017-04-09 15:56:42

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

A censored forum is much more pleasant to use. I've kept my filter turned on for that reason, and I'd really rather not read racist and abusive posts just because "freedom of speech". If you haven't got something nice to say, don't say anything - unless it's constructive criticism.

I agree however that way too many posts get labelled as spam.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#12 2017-04-09 17:32:12

Zumza

Bye wrote:

NVD you should give the game to someone competent instead of promising a constant revival of EE, you plan to make money from the game till it dies. You shout to be ill, listen kid, it's just Karma who struck back, no biggie.

large.gif

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#13 2017-04-09 18:34:44

Hostage
Banned
Website

murph maybe

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#14 2017-04-09 19:24:20, last edited by Abelysk (2017-04-09 19:32:40)

Abelysk

Bye wrote:

-NVD owns the game (From this point the game has gone downhill on godspeed)

Uhh, no? EE came back better than ever. 2014 was a mod-less period and NVD + Guardians came to pick it back up from dying. It was literally on the verge of death. Mr. Shoe at Cape Copenhagen didn't want to work on EE anymore because Cape was working on loads of mobile projects, and if I hadn't contacted Cape about it we (the forum and game) wouldn't be here.

BTW this forum was preceded by Atilla's forum

Renember those cruddy potions? Yuck. Glad they're effects now.
We have various new chat commands now, more block / action types, more frequent contests, a forum, no more BC, daily log-in, millions of bug fixes and report processing, new cosmetics, new features in general like /bgcolor, one-way blocks, I can't list ALL of the conveniences the staff has made.

Every single game I play has always complained because they want the game to be "better". I play one of the highest rated MMOs and it also keeps getting complaints from the veterans because they ran out of things to do. Well, IDK, maybe wait a little to play again?

#15 2017-04-09 20:37:05

Kirby

you're better than this. I know being demodded sucks, but you're better than this kira.

#16 2017-04-09 20:38:57, last edited by Firecrackericebreak (2017-04-09 20:40:01)

Firecrackericebreak

Kirby wrote:

you're better than this. I know being demodded sucks, but you're better than this kira.

wow i actually guessed this was kira without looking anything up, i am proud of myself

i guessed it bc he said nvd didnt say anything about his demotion and he would only know that

#17 2017-04-09 21:31:54

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

EE forums needs a chill pill. There's too many unhappy people flaming and complaining when they could instead give feedback and improve the game.

This is to those people:

Is your life really so small and uninteresting that you need to take a game this goddamn seriously? A player being demodded or a mod behaving unprofessionally is so incredibly insignificant in the grand scheme of things, and yet for some cretins here it's the end of the world and they need to devote hours of their time to writing bitter and asinine posts on the forums.
Go outside, find a stranger and have them shout abuse at you for an hour, because that's pretty much all you're doing on here. If you can't contain your inner **** then stop playing EE altogether, because at this point it's people like you who hold the game back from being better.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#18 2017-04-09 22:27:27

HeyNK

^ stopped at reading at article I, chapter II, sentence I.

Is your life really so small and uninteresting that you need to take a game this goddamn seriously?

Shame on you for assuming so much of forum users.

#19 2017-04-09 22:58:04

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

HeyNK wrote:

Shame on you for assuming so much of forum users.

Boi, it's an exaggerated rhetorical question. People like OP probably do have a life, they just need to get their priorities straight.

#20 2017-04-09 23:02:29

Minisaurus
Banned

bye wrote:

-listen kid, It's just Karma who struck back, no biggie.
-Poor staff team and incompetent, a group of annoying brats pretending to know everything about anything without setting a foot outside for 15 years.
-Nvd owns the game again with a braindead team.
-you should quit, Drop your ****.
-koya we all know that you just sucked up a certain sucker by the name of Nvd, You're an eyesore.
-EE community you need to understand that this game won't be saved, enjoy it while you can because it'll die.
-this forum is the biggest failure I've seen for ages, You downgraded a enjoyable forums into a ****

nightmare wrote:

-"69th post, and you ruined it"
-"Very funny fam, I laughed very hard"

Minisaurus reply: you was mocking of me, I had a problem, i made a topic, and you start to molesting me by mocking about my problem.

bye wrote:

-Insanity answered to Minisaurus in a way he wouldn't get a warning, he made sure to use appropriates words.

Insanity wrote:

-When a dog barks you put a muzzle on it, why the hell did this thread reach 87 replies when everything posted in here is out of context, or just utter bs just LMAOJust.
-LOL if you had the privilege of interacting with Cyclone. He was a massive douchebag and was handpicked as the forum Administrator by Chris. Just LOL.
-¨Last edited by hummerz5¨...

bye wrote:

I will also write about the future of the game.

This guy want EE to die to make his statement become true.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I see so much hate in you ¨Bye¨

Your desire is not our commitment ¨Bye¨

This game is not ending any soon, for sure every multiplayer game has an ending, but its more than a multiplayer game.
I have hope that this game will be in unity, then in steam, this game have potential for more than most of us are capable to think about.
If EE dies, then there will be another EE, another owner.
EE obviously need an owner able to manage cleverly the money of EE

#21 2017-04-09 23:19:40

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Hostage wrote:

if you don't want arguing kids, you should've locked the topic before anyone posted, you are very hypocritical in the thread.

That would silence any sort of conversation. People are always going to find some way to fight and argue unless this community's views shift in some large way.

#22 2017-04-10 01:59:08

HeyNK

Tomahawk wrote:

Boi, it's an exaggerated rhetorical question. People like OP probably do have a life, they just need to get their priorities straight.

Shame on you for exaggerating. Maybe you need to get your priorities straight, intentionally deceiving forumers?

N1KF wrote:

That would silence any sort of conversation. People are always going to find some way to fight and argue unless this community's views shift in some large way.

I don't like the way you are looking at me. Come to my computer and post that, unless you're looking for a fight.

#23 2017-04-10 02:15:03

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

HeyNK wrote:
N1KF wrote:

I don't like the way you are looking at me. Come to my computer and post that, unless you're looking for a fight.

If I were looking for a fight I'd have a Fighter Kirby avatar instead.

Wooted by:

#24 2017-04-10 02:34:13

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Kefka wrote:

It was literally on the verge of death. Mr. Shoe at Cape Copenhagen didn't want to work on EE anymore because Cape was working on loads of mobile projects, and if I hadn't contacted Cape about it we (the forum and game) wouldn't be here.

He did want to work on the game. But he wasn't allowed to. MrShoe was never allowed time on EE because it did not bring enough money (that's why BC was created, it wasn't to suck the game dry).

I can't tell if that last bit is sarcasm or not, but your email did absolutely nothing.

Discord: jawp#5123

#25 2017-04-10 04:34:04

Abelysk

MrJaWapa wrote:

I can't tell if that last bit is sarcasm or not, but your email did absolutely nothing.

https://imgur.com/wYWmlXx

This is the first email response from Brian Meidell which I sent. I started a Kongregate thread about it and it got pretty bad because I ended up having tons of people spam him emails.

Guess that ended up speeding up / getting the updates live.

MrJaWapa wrote:

He did want to work on the game. But he wasn't allowed to. MrShoe was never allowed time on EE because it did not bring enough money (that's why BC was created, it wasn't to suck the game dry).

Sure didn't seem like it. Julian rarely communicated with us players - most of the announcements were coming from Brian.

mrjawapa1492392014654987

Board footer