Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-04-09 08:56:33

Anatoly

Re: How's real life going?

I am the strongest in class, but still i am frightend of the smallest hit. Everyone laughs at me because I get so fast aggressiv.While I am angry I lose any fright and go to the Person hitting and call them with Bad words. Since that I am unfavourite. With my name they build other words like "Anna" or "A**l Toy". When I am back at home, I send them to devil.

Wooted by: (2)

#27 2017-04-09 09:02:28

Hostage
Banned
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

I am the strongest in class, but still i am frightend of the smallest hit. Everyone laughs at me because I get so fast aggressiv.While I am angry I lose any fright and go to the Person hitting and call them with Bad words. Since that I am unfavourite. With my name they build other words like "Anna" or "A**l Toy". When I am back at home, I send them to devil.

Ok now say that again but in English.

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#28 2017-04-09 12:45:06, last edited by Anatoly (2017-04-09 12:45:40)

Anatoly

Hostage wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

You say I didn't speak English?

Let's prove. Enter the words I wrote to grammar checks.

xClkhlC.png

Click the Check Button.

DbxRf9p.png

Okay 5 minstakes... Do 5 mistakes make anything unreadable? No! And now answer me... Do you speak English?

#29 2017-04-09 14:24:38

Hostage
Banned
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:
Hostage wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/xClkhlC.png

Click the Check Button.

http://i.imgur.com/DbxRf9p.png

Okay 5 minstakes... Do 5 mistakes make anything unreadable? No! And now answer me... Do you speak English?

i am not talking about grammar errors/typos, your entire post is uncomprehensive.

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#30 2017-04-09 14:38:58

Sensei1

My highschool has basically ended, even though I still have music classes. So I'm feeling pretty bored during the days...
Also a bit stressed about my entrance exams for university, but not too much since studying for it is quite fun.

#31 2017-04-09 14:57:53

Onjit
Website

Hostage wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:
Hostage wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/xClkhlC.png

Click the Check Button.

http://i.imgur.com/DbxRf9p.png

i am not talking about grammar errors/typos, your entire post is uncomprehensive.

I think you might be the one who has trouble with English if you can't figure out what he means...

That aside, Anatoly, I think the best thing you could do is to try to ignore the bullies. I know it's not that easy, but if you don't seem as fun or interesting to pick on, they'll (hopefully) stop. Just remember that kids are idiots, and a lot of the time bullies act the way they do because their own problems that they are trying to get through. That doesn't make what they do OK, but it means that they are mostly not bad people. So don't play into their trap, try as hard as you can to stay calm and not get mad. Remember that it's just words that you know aren't true.

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#32 2017-04-09 17:22:15

LukeM
Website

Hostage wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Translated it for you:
I am the strongest in my class, but still am frightened of the softest hit. Everyone laughs at me because I have a quick temper. While I am angry I lose any sense of fear, and swear at them. Because of that, I am disliked. They call me names like "Anna" or "A**l Toy". When I am back home, I hope they go to hell.

Wooted by:

#33 2017-04-09 22:19:44

HeyNK

^ Yeah, but since when are there "hits" in school? Do you live in a third world country or something where kids are still allowed to fight each other without the police getting involved?

#34 2017-04-09 22:52:03

Raphe9000

Hostage wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

I wasn't sure what language it was other than English, so I ran it through Google translate multiple times, translating it from English to many different languages and back to English. I also translated it from Modern English to Middle English and then back to Modern English for good measure. This is what I have. I hope it helps you.

AnatolyEE wrote:

I'm in class yakovlev, but i'm still a little scared of hits. Backwards, abyd, rise from sleep vice prime minister of mine and i get up early, everyone laughs. Backwards, abyd, rise from sleep even though i'm angry, i hurt them bad words agency and decided to call the current loses. Backwards, abyd, rise from sleep since i'm not in love. Backwards, abyd, rise from sleep with the name of backwards, abyd, rise from sleep"i" or backwards, abyd, rise from sleep"toy-like" to build other words. Backwards, abyd, rise from sleep when i came back home, i will send them to the devil

#35 2017-04-10 05:48:22

Anatoly

Abyd.... My English is BEST!!! Your tranalators are BAD, because MY ENGLISH IS ORIGINAL!!!

Wooted by:

#36 2017-04-10 12:21:31

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I'm literally drowning in paperwork right now and it seems like it never stops...

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#37 2017-04-10 12:58:33

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Throw it all away. No more paper work, no more stress.

Discord: jawp#5123

#38 2017-04-10 14:33:30

Anatoly

Harassed on forums

#39 2017-04-10 16:51:28

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

Harassed on forums

I can see why you would feel like this with all the negativity and bitterness floating around here. If it's too much to handle, you should leave. Don't let people on the Internet make your life worse.

#40 2017-04-10 17:23:45

Pingohits
Banned

N1KF wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Harassed on forums

I can see why you would feel like this with all the negativity and bitterness floating around here. If it's too much to handle, you should leave. Don't let people on the Internet make your life worse.

haha n1kf is being optimistic, let's all point fingers and laugh!

791mAP8.png

#41 2017-04-10 22:42:23

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

N1KF wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Harassed on forums

Would it make the forum people feel better if they knew their misery brings me joy?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#42 2017-04-10 23:04:08

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
N1KF wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Harassed on forums

Would it make the forum people feel better if they knew their misery brings me joy?

I feel better now that I know you feel better, but I don't feel better now that I know you feel better from the misery of others.

#43 2017-04-10 23:49:14

XxAtillaxX

I have to do income taxes within the next few days, at least I have a minimal amount of slave labour at my disposal.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#44 2017-04-12 05:41:33

rdash

People keep trolling my levels

rdash

#45 2017-04-12 05:48:27

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

rdash wrote:

People keep trolling my levels

Yeah, I dislike it when people vandalize my family's property with metal cubes and gold coins. At least those gold coins get us lots of money, though.

#46 2017-04-12 06:49:54

Anatoly

N1KF ^ I tried a joke... I tried...

Anatoly1491976194654406

Board footer