Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#26 2017-04-07 03:24:00

Norga
Member
Joined: 2017-03-30
Posts: 2

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

lets make EE great again.. :cool:

Offline

#27 2017-04-07 07:32:14

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,326

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

I think it would be wise for everyone to refrain from praising any of the new staff until we actually see their performance. The new EEra or just another year of adding bad smileys and no-effort palette swapped blocks while the already pathetically small community dwindles even further?


L1dl6nb.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

#28 2017-04-07 08:51:19

Swarth100
Member
Joined: 2015-07-18
Posts: 304

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

NVD wrote:
destroyer123 wrote:
NVD wrote:
destroyer123 wrote:

I notice a severe lack of information about the actual changes related to the game... Even simple answers would be appreciated
Will unity development continue?
Will the current progress be discarded?
What is happening about the 'reboot'?
What exactly was meant by 'reboot'?
Along with a lot of other questions I had that I can't remember at the moment

NVD wrote:

We are definitely looking forward to sharing our detailed plans in the upcoming weeks.

I know you said that, but you seemed to have a good idea of what your plans were while you were trying to take over, it can't be that hard to just give us a simple overview of what's going to happen. It doesn't need to be detailed, a simple (we're (not) going to continue unity would be good enough)

We want the plans to be very detailed because first impressions are always important.
In addition to that we're not trying to promise things that may not even happen.

#NoMan'sSky


fsR7puc.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#29 2017-04-07 10:52:37

Zumza
Member
From: root
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 4,435

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

NVD wrote:
destroyer123 wrote:
NVD wrote:
destroyer123 wrote:

I notice a severe lack of information about the actual changes related to the game... Even simple answers would be appreciated
Will unity development continue?
Will the current progress be discarded?
What is happening about the 'reboot'?
What exactly was meant by 'reboot'?
Along with a lot of other questions I had that I can't remember at the moment

NVD wrote:

We are definitely looking forward to sharing our detailed plans in the upcoming weeks.

I know you said that, but you seemed to have a good idea of what your plans were while you were trying to take over, it can't be that hard to just give us a simple overview of what's going to happen. It doesn't need to be detailed, a simple (we're (not) going to continue unity would be good enough)

We want the plans to be very detailed because first impressions are always important.
In addition to that we're not trying to promise things that may not even happen.

Well the first impression is that you unthroned NOU without any motive, you don't have a clue on what to do now, and that you have no vision. It appears like you're waiting the other staff members to come with ideas or just to approve your owns. While slightly before that, half of the staff left because they were sick of the madness.
Just saying if we talk about appearances...

Last edited by Zumza (2017-04-07 10:54:18)


Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance

The Patreon spending piechart is a hoax.

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#30 2017-04-07 13:25:46

Nou
Member
Joined: 2015-02-24
Posts: 2,752

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

Three things:

1: How come Koya is suddenly back from the dead, rising as a zombie admin after not responding to anything for months?
2: "Koya will be working alongside Toop, helping to develop and improve upon the designs and layouts, old and new within Everybody Edits." -- Why? I thought you were dropping current EE development -the very reason the recent changes in staff happened- and starting anew? Or have you changed your minds and just used it as an excuse to push me away. Show me that transparency you proclaim to exercise.
3: Nice writing NVD's post Megalamb, I recognize that style anywhere //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink


No u.

Offline

#31 2017-04-07 13:34:43

oxidizer
Member
From: Underground
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 210

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

So where's a full list of staff?


2.0

Offline

#32 2017-04-07 14:25:45

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,967

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

megalamb
phinarose

No Koya >=3


tVc2SI8.png

Offline

#33 2017-04-07 15:06:56

Koya
Fabulous Design Team
From: The island with those Brits
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 6,287

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

Yeah, I deleted my photo and don't want my face shown.


Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#34 2017-04-07 18:09:46

Bimps
Member
From: michigan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,812

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

Nou wrote:

Three things:

1: How come Koya is suddenly back from the dead, rising as a zombie admin after not responding to anything for months?
2: "Koya will be working alongside Toop, helping to develop and improve upon the designs and layouts, old and new within Everybody Edits." -- Why? I thought you were dropping current EE development -the very reason the recent changes in staff happened- and starting anew? Or have you changed your minds and just used it as an excuse to push me away. Show me that transparency you proclaim to exercise.
3: Nice writing NVD's post Megalamb, I recognize that style anywhere //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

nice job trying to starting drama ****. this is poor form.


pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#35 2017-04-07 18:15:21

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,995

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

Bimps wrote:
Nou wrote:

Three things:

1: How come Koya is suddenly back from the dead, rising as a zombie admin after not responding to anything for months?
2: "Koya will be working alongside Toop, helping to develop and improve upon the designs and layouts, old and new within Everybody Edits." -- Why? I thought you were dropping current EE development -the very reason the recent changes in staff happened- and starting anew? Or have you changed your minds and just used it as an excuse to push me away. Show me that transparency you proclaim to exercise.
3: Nice writing NVD's post Megalamb, I recognize that style anywhere //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

nice job trying to starting drama ****. this is poor form.

I agree with this post but with less flaming.


Thank you so much for all the great, fun, and artistic worlds.

Guidelines for a database archive

LukeM's EELVL deserialiser

Offline

#36 2017-04-07 18:31:11

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,768
Website

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

N1KF wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Nou wrote:

Three things:

1: How come Koya is suddenly back from the dead, rising as a zombie admin after not responding to anything for months?
2: "Koya will be working alongside Toop, helping to develop and improve upon the designs and layouts, old and new within Everybody Edits." -- Why? I thought you were dropping current EE development -the very reason the recent changes in staff happened- and starting anew? Or have you changed your minds and just used it as an excuse to push me away. Show me that transparency you proclaim to exercise.
3: Nice writing NVD's post Megalamb, I recognize that style anywhere //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

nice job trying to starting drama ****. this is poor form.

I agree with this post but with less flaming.

I can understand that Nou is worried about the new changes, basically being kicked out because they want the game to go in a different direction, then it is implied that that isn't going to happen anyway...
Especially with the way the main post is worded, e.g. now the game has been 'acquired', along with the fact that next to no info was given about what Nou was doing wrong, it seems like there may have been a bit of foul play
I guess we'll have to wait until more info is given about what is being changed before we reach any conclusions though

If things do go bad (I'm not saying they will do, just that it's a possibility), I'm starting to be sold on open sourcing the game, and it might be best if Nou was brought back to help with organising that, as it seems quite like his previous style

Last edited by LukeM (2017-04-07 18:33:12)

Offline

Wooted by:

#37 2017-04-07 20:10:24

phinarose
Member
From: Dizzy Land
Joined: 2015-12-31
Posts: 84

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

Well that picture of me is old. However, what's the point in showing what we look like?


WjoM2zh.png

Offline

Wooted by: (5)

#38 2017-04-07 20:23:56

HeyNK
Member
Joined: 2017-04-07
Posts: 1,295

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

Prove you're not all the same person orchestrating an elaborate third coup on the EE government.

Online

Wooted by:

#39 2017-04-07 20:32:51

phinarose
Member
From: Dizzy Land
Joined: 2015-12-31
Posts: 84

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

HeyNK wrote:

Prove you're not all the same person orchestrating an elaborate third coup on the EE government.

Well, I can honestly say we are not the same person.


WjoM2zh.png

Offline

#40 2017-04-07 20:35:17

Zumza
Member
From: root
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 4,435

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

phinarose wrote:

Well that picture of me is old. However, what's the point in showing what we look like?

(late snip)

Last edited by hummerz5 (2017-04-09 01:49:18)


Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance

The Patreon spending piechart is a hoax.

Offline

#41 2017-04-07 22:27:49

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 1,183

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

phinarose wrote:

Well that picture of me is old. However, what's the point in showing what we look like?

Human verification

Offline

Wooted by:

JME

#42 2017-04-08 12:03:36

Mait
Member
From: Estonia
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 512

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

Can EEunity be called from now on EE 3.0  ?


Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

Offline

#43 2017-04-08 13:40:33

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,141

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

hi nvd wtf is with the nw brickeffectflipgravity block that is in the shop and has no image and no text so we don tknow what it does and you even diddnt amounce it and why it cost so much gems but only 2K eergy is this a bug one s oyeah give everyone their energy back ima tryna buying it


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#44 2017-04-08 14:21:52

Koya
Fabulous Design Team
From: The island with those Brits
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 6,287

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

peace men wrote:

hi nvd wtf is with the nw brickeffectflipgravity block that is in the shop and has no image and no text so we don tknow what it does and you even diddnt amounce it and why it cost so much gems but only 2K eergy is this a bug one s oyeah give everyone their energy back ima tryna buying it

See http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=38761


Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Offline

#45 2017-04-08 16:19:22

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,995

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

Mait wrote:

Can EEunity be called from now on EE 3.0  ?

2.0 just came a few updates ago. Which was a few years ago.


Thank you so much for all the great, fun, and artistic worlds.

Guidelines for a database archive

LukeM's EELVL deserialiser

Offline

#46 2017-04-08 23:15:36

oxidizer
Member
From: Underground
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 210

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

N1KF wrote:
Mait wrote:

Can EEunity be called from now on EE 3.0  ?

2.0 just came a few updates ago. Which was a few years ago.

Doeant really matter, it could of been 2.0 latest update and the next update was 3.0 because it's the next big step into the game.

Last edited by oxidizer (2017-04-08 23:16:20)


2.0

Offline

#47 2017-04-09 00:40:48

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,151
Website

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

hey toop didnt you say contest in january march?

Also, I'm waiting for those plans to come out. The fact that you aren't sharing them immediately makes me think that you're taking the time to think of a few more.

Last edited by Slabdrill (2017-04-09 00:41:44)


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#48 2017-04-09 03:03:28

DarkComet
Member
From: Dipstick Kingdom
Joined: 2016-11-20
Posts: 774

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

Slabdrill wrote:

hey toop didnt you say contest in january march?

Also, I'm waiting for those plans to come out. The fact that you aren't sharing them immediately makes me think that you're taking the time to think of a few more.

it's probably a summer contest he made in advance
if not then panic


1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png

Offline

#49 2017-04-09 03:07:51

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,995

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

DarkComet wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

hey toop didnt you say contest in january march?

Also, I'm waiting for those plans to come out. The fact that you aren't sharing them immediately makes me think that you're taking the time to think of a few more.

it's probably a summer contest he made in advance
if not then panic

I hope there isn't another summer contest. That would be very redundant and unoriginal!


Thank you so much for all the great, fun, and artistic worlds.

Guidelines for a database archive

LukeM's EELVL deserialiser

Offline

#50 2017-04-09 03:16:12

DarkComet
Member
From: Dipstick Kingdom
Joined: 2016-11-20
Posts: 774

Re: [Important] Everybody Edits Announcement

N1KF wrote:
DarkComet wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

hey toop didnt you say contest in january march?

Also, I'm waiting for those plans to come out. The fact that you aren't sharing them immediately makes me think that you're taking the time to think of a few more.

it's probably a summer contest he made in advance
if not then panic

I hope there isn't another summer contest. That would be very redundant and unoriginal!

ok then i hope toop makes it a smiley contest //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool


1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png

Offline

Different551514383855688330

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1560985791.2574 - Generated in 0.069 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.78 MiB (Peak: 2.07 MiB) ]