Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-06 08:46:52, last edited by Doodle (2018-02-06 05:06:39)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure

Hey guys,
So i've been watching this cartoon/anime show that i have never seen before called JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. The show has 100+ episodes. So far i watched the first four episodes and its been pretty hilarious. However it does get cruel and gruesome, (nothing new to anime) so strictly speaking i would personally say an age of 15 and above is fine to watch. But its likely 13+. I myself am 19 years of age. The story so far has been well made. My favorite character so far is Speedwagon lol. Because he changed so much by Johnathan being such a gentleman.

Has anybody watched it? If so, what did you think of it?

Here's a little synopsis of episode 1-4: The time revolves around the 1800s in London. Johnathan Joestar (JoJo), the main character, is born into a rich family. His mother died when his family slipped down a hill in the rain inside a carriage that horses drag. JoJo was a baby at the time and survived the tragedy with his father. A thief who happens to come across the disaster with his wife tries to steal jewelry from JoJo's father but instead his father wakes up thinking that the guy came to save his life. So his father said he owes his life to that man. The thief also has a baby son. Twelve years later, the theif is sick, he gives his son a letter to join the rich man's family because of the "dept" JoJo's father owes him and because his time is almost up. He soon passes away. The thief's wife died a while ago before he did. His son's name is Dio, and he joins JoJo's family as a rival to JoJo to steal his step father's inheritance. At the time, they are both 12-13 years of age. Dio does numerous things to steal JoJo's life by first making him be in solitude to destroy himself, stealing his first crush kiss to make them never fall in love, and killing his beloved dog. They both go through fights with eachother. Seven years later, they both are now 19-20 years old and are "good friends". They both grown in maturity and look beefy (really strong). Dio however has been playing it nice because can't beat up JoJo, because the more he beats him, the tougher he gets. JoJo catches on to Dio trying to kill his father with poisoned medicine and finds the guy he bought it off the poisoned medicine from to convict him guilty. Speedwagon comes along who JoJo encountered along the way in the industrial city bad streets which he fought him. Speedwagon used to be a lowlife criminal, but JoJo's Character vales changed him. So he came to evaluate Dio because of his years of experience being around low lifers having good discernment. Dio gets convicted with his step father witnessing, he fights back by taking a ancient Aztec mask his step father kept and puts it on and it kills him, then turns him into a over powered vampire to try to kill them all and "rule the world". And from here starts the journey so far.

#2 2017-04-06 16:47:25

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: JoJo's Bizzare Adventure

I've seen lots of funny memes about it (JoJokes), but since you say it's rather violent, I probably won't be watching it anytime soon.

#3 2017-04-06 20:49:19

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Re: JoJo's Bizzare Adventure

N1KF wrote:

I've seen lots of funny memes about it (JoJokes), but since you say it's rather violent, I probably won't be watching it anytime soon.

I understand, it does have a few weird cruel scenes.

Doodle1491508159653451

Board footer