Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Calicara

Why me??

I've been to at least 4 helper levels tonight, and every person rejected me. They gave the code to non-users rather than me. They even ignored me even though they knew I was there. What's the big deal? I just want to help make levels it's not like I plan on trolling them. Why does no one trust me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Calicara (Mar 5 2011 5:51:44 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: Why me??

Is your in-game name Failgirl101?If so,that might be why.

#3 Before February 2015

Calicara

Monstar43 wrote:

What do you mean? So what if it's my in game name.

#4 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Monstar43 wrote:

i agree! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Calicara

I am confused ;_;, what does my in-game account have to do with this???

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I think they are thinking you are a fail girl. Maybe that's why.

#7 Before February 2015

Monstar43

What we mean is that since your name is 'FAILgirl101"(fail is in bold for a reason)they might think you troll.Annnnd you admitted that you troll in Different55's un-official list of trolls.

Last edited by Monstar43 (Mar 5 2011 6:51:58 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Cheezburger

Look, users don't trust just any person to work on levels. They usually only let a few trusted people help them, and if you aren't someone that they know and trust, they won't let you help. This happens every day, and it certainly isn't a huge news story that we all need to hear. If some random person lets you help, the level isn't worth joining.

#9 Before February 2015

Calicara

Cheezburger wrote:

Look, users don't trust just any person to work on levels. They usually only let a few trusted people help them, and if you aren't someone that they know and trust, they won't let you help. This happens every day, and it certainly isn't a huge news story that we all need to hear. If some random person lets you help, the level isn't worth joining.

Cheezburger it's not like I'm talking about a crew level. I meant just like random levels that say like " 2 helpers" or " help make...." and even though I am the first one there they won't give me the code, however they will give it to anyone else who comes except me.

Calicara 142386222599207

Board footer