Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Username Switching/Changing In The Game

:facepalm:

Okay let me tell you this. I first found ot we could get usernames. So I typed in what I thought was the correct spelling of my username. Then on my other forums someone pointed out that it was spelled "trapepdtime". And so I felt silly. Now it's getting to me. NOW THE OTHER DAY... I said "Hey, I can log in with facebook. Let's see...". So I logged in and entered the CORRECT spelling for my username. Then I realized, "NOOOOOOOO. This is a different account?!?!?!". So now I am angry. You can't change my username because it's already taken... by me...

:facepalm:

Can you try switching them? Or at least delete the newer one so you can switch them?

#2 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Re: Username Switching/Changing In The Game

Yes. One account on facebook, other in-game. It's boring, It's more fun I you can put your account in-game to link or unlink to facebook, like a button.

#3 Before February 2015

BillyP

Email Chris about it and he'll change it for you.

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

BillyP wrote:

Email Chris about it and he'll change it for you.

This.

#5 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

I think there should be "Name Change" in the shop for about 2000 energy.

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

^no, nobody would know who's who. And this would completely mess up my troll list.

Contact Chris and tell him all about it.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

TrappedTime 142386223199201

Board footer