Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobithan

The epic history of EE trolling.

When Everybody Edits first came out, the was no "code" and in every world you could edit. That was the birth of "destroying".

Then, Chris came out with "private" worlds where you need a code to edit and people started putting the code at the end of worlds and "destroying" made it's way into these "private" worlds.

Then, since rapid clicking became to agonizing for "destroying", Chris made it so you can drag the mouse to draw in locked worlds.

Then, out of the blue, "destroying" was renamed "trolling" because "trolling" sounds more epic.

Then, came the birth of "god mode" where you can fly around the world with code. Then people started using that for more advanced trolling.

Then the forum and chat came out where people would troll the chat and forum of USE the chat and forum to orgonize troll attacks

And to this day, trolling still lives on, ever growing to become the end of Everybody Edits.

aka towwl

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: The epic history of EE trolling.

And then and then and then //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Nou wrote:

Yeah, I need to expland my vocaulary.

aka towwl

#4 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Bobithan wrote:
Nou wrote:

LoL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

. . . Some of these days, the trolls will die . . .

#5 Before February 2015

c1231

and spelling //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

Bobithan

c1231 wrote:

and spelling //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Not spelling, careless errors. I make constant typos

aka towwl

#7 Before February 2015

PlasmaVirus

You forgot to list all of the great people that played a big role in the history of trolling.

#8 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

They-see-me-trollin-They-hatin.jpg

#9 Before February 2015

ostkaka

everybody edits was better:(
more players      p+5
more trolls            t+1
less players           p-2
players=3 75%
trolls=1   25%

more players      p+5
more trolls            t+3
less trolls               t-1
less players           p-2
players=5   62,5%
trolls=3         37,5%
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by ostkaka (Mar 5 2011 7:06:03 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

There will always be trolling people. The question is, why? Is it because they know they can't be caught? Is it just for fun? An easy way to track people who troll ais byyyyyyyy:

Logging into EE with BOTH FORUM AND INGAME ACCOUNTS. And having a list of people who join a room in the game, so you know who to track down on the forums.

#11 Before February 2015

The Omega Troll

Speak of trolls, and spammers, SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!!

#12 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

OMEGA! You have been warned. Seymour, you stop this now or I will ban you as well.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#13 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

TrappedTime wrote:

There will always be trolling people. The question is, why? Is it because they know they can't be caught? Is it just for fun? An easy way to track people who troll ais byyyyyyyy:

Logging into EE with BOTH FORUM AND INGAME ACCOUNTS. And having a list of people who join a room in the game, so you know who to track down on the forums.

It's because it's fun, and many times righteous. crap shall crap receive.

EDIT: Btw, my 300.jpg post.

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Mar 6 2011 5:38:21 am)

#14 Before February 2015

Bobithan

PlasmaVirus wrote:

You forgot to list all of the great people that played a big role in the history of trolling.

There is already a huge list of trolls and I don't want this to get blocked

aka towwl

Bobithan142386224599187

Board footer