Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2017-03-06 03:34:51

lrussell
Moderation Team
From: Saturn's Titan
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 838
Website

[Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

EE Web API

EE Web API allows you to access game information through an easy-to-use JSON API. All of the information is pulled from the game on-request. More features are always in the works and I am open to requests.

Documentation can be found here.

PHP API Request Function
Signature Badges

Using signature badges, you can proudly display your online status, energy level, gems, login streak, last login, items bought, registration date, and/or location here on the forum!

Visit this page to get your own.

Last edited by lrussell (2017-06-04 19:17:18)


?type=online&name=lrussell ?type=location&name=lrussell ?type=energy&name=lrussell ?type=gems&name=lrussell ?type=itemsbought&name=lrussell

Get your own badges here!

Offline

#2 2017-03-06 07:58:20

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,166

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

Uh some people are messed up

germanpower68
dream

but 10/10 job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Xfrogman43 (2017-03-06 07:58:45)


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2017-03-06 10:10:09

den3107
Member
From: Netherlands
Joined: 2015-04-24
Posts: 992

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

Would it be possible to have a "member since"? I'm pretty sure some people enjoy humbly bragging about that.


Current project: Thinking of/finding/requesting projects...
?type=registered&name=den3107     ?type=itemsbought&name=den3107
user.php?id=den3107&hideoffline=true    user.php?id=den3107bot&hideoffline=true

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#4 2017-03-06 15:52:07

Myst
Guest

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

?type=loginstreak&name=Mysterion
i play this game everyday, how is this 0?

Last edited by Myst (2017-03-06 15:53:22)

#5 2017-03-06 18:30:02

hummerz5
Member
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,795

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

the distinction should be made that lrussell's creation is distinct from the game in terms of bug reports

I'll put this with the existing thread

and hg be nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

edit: also I don't see casing having an effect

@frog:
username changes, perhaps?

Last edited by hummerz5 (2017-03-06 18:33:22)

Offline

#6 2017-03-06 20:32:40

lrussell
Moderation Team
From: Saturn's Titan
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 838
Website

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

Xfrogman43 wrote:

Uh some people are messed up

but 10/10 job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

For germanpower68, there isn't a lastlogin entry in their PlayerObject so it used the default date. Their account is really new and doesn't appear to be active so that probably explains it.
For dream, I'm not sure what's going on there. Their PlayerObject returns null when I use their player ID (simple1484795137698x2).

den3107 wrote:

Would it be possible to have a "member since"? I'm pretty sure some people enjoy humbly bragging about that.

Yeah, I can add that. It won't work for everyone though, only regular accounts.

Mysterion wrote:

http://ee.lrussell.net/badge/?type=logi … =Mysterion
i play this game everyday, how is this 0?

Your PlayerObject, which is where I get the information from, doesn't have a loginStreak entry. So it defaulted to 0.


?type=online&name=lrussell ?type=location&name=lrussell ?type=energy&name=lrussell ?type=gems&name=lrussell ?type=itemsbought&name=lrussell

Get your own badges here!

Offline

#7 2017-03-06 20:48:44

Myst
Guest

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

lrussell wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

Uh some people are messed up

but 10/10 job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

For germanpower68, there isn't a lastlogin entry in their PlayerObject so it used the default date. Their account is really new and doesn't appear to be active so that probably explains it.
For dream, I'm not sure what's going on there. Their PlayerObject returns null when I use their player ID (simple1484795137698x2).

den3107 wrote:

Would it be possible to have a "member since"? I'm pretty sure some people enjoy humbly bragging about that.

Yeah, I can add that. It won't work for everyone though, only regular accounts.

Mysterion wrote:

http://ee.lrussell.net/badge/?type=logi … =Mysterion
i play this game everyday, how is this 0?

Your PlayerObject, which is where I get the information from, doesn't have a loginStreak entry. So it defaulted to 0.


germanpower68 is one of ernesdo's alt

#8 2017-03-06 21:11:23

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 3,760

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

Looks good. I like that you disabled viewing on private profiles and also name changed accounts.

Last edited by capasha (2017-03-06 21:12:45)

Offline

#9 2017-03-07 00:03:32

den3107
Member
From: Netherlands
Joined: 2015-04-24
Posts: 992

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

lrussell wrote:

For germanpower68, there isn't a lastlogin entry in their PlayerObject so it used the default date. Their account is really new and doesn't appear to be active so that probably explains it.
For dream, I'm not sure what's going on there. Their PlayerObject returns null when I use their player ID (simple1484795137698x2).

Your PlayerObject, which is where I get the information from, doesn't have a loginStreak entry. So it defaulted to 0.

Would it perhaps be an idea to then display a different default? Instead of the epoch and 0, something like "No data available" or whatever. Might avoid confusion.
Or are the default values something returned straight from the DB, so not really something you can catch?


Current project: Thinking of/finding/requesting projects...
?type=registered&name=den3107     ?type=itemsbought&name=den3107
user.php?id=den3107&hideoffline=true    user.php?id=den3107bot&hideoffline=true

Offline

#10 2017-03-07 00:21:20

lrussell
Moderation Team
From: Saturn's Titan
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 838
Website

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

den3107 wrote:
lrussell wrote:

For germanpower68, there isn't a lastlogin entry in their PlayerObject so it used the default date. Their account is really new and doesn't appear to be active so that probably explains it.
For dream, I'm not sure what's going on there. Their PlayerObject returns null when I use their player ID (simple1484795137698x2).

Your PlayerObject, which is where I get the information from, doesn't have a loginStreak entry. So it defaulted to 0.

Would it perhaps be an idea to then display a different default? Instead of the epoch and 0, something like "No data available" or whatever. Might avoid confusion.
Or are the default values something returned straight from the DB, so not really something you can catch?

I'm actually already implementing that as we speak.

Last edited by lrussell (2017-03-07 01:46:39)


?type=online&name=lrussell ?type=location&name=lrussell ?type=energy&name=lrussell ?type=gems&name=lrussell ?type=itemsbought&name=lrussell

Get your own badges here!

Offline

#11 2017-03-07 01:14:26

lrussell
Moderation Team
From: Saturn's Titan
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 838
Website

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

API Updates

The API has two new functions: /worlds and /game. See the documentation for more info. I've also made it so entries return null instead of their default values if no data is found.

Badge Updates

Badges now reflect if no information can be found. I've also added a badge for registration date, see the generator page to get it!

Preview: ?type=registered&name=nvd (for nvd)

Last edited by lrussell (2017-03-07 01:47:13)


?type=online&name=lrussell ?type=location&name=lrussell ?type=energy&name=lrussell ?type=gems&name=lrussell ?type=itemsbought&name=lrussell

Get your own badges here!

Offline

#12 2017-03-07 05:08:58

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,166

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

hummerz5 wrote:

username changes, perhaps?

kiraninja
?type=online&name=kiraninja

dream
?type=online&name=dream

I don't think so...

Last edited by Xfrogman43 (2017-03-07 05:09:12)


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

Wooted by:

#13 2017-03-07 16:05:33

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 3,760

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

Xfrogman43 wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

username changes, perhaps?

kiraninja
http://ee.lrussell.net/badge/?type=onli … =kiraninja

dream
http://ee.lrussell.net/badge/?type=online&name=dream

I don't think so...

I can load kiraninja with my tool, but seems like it some problems with dream for me.

Offline

#14 2017-03-07 21:07:27

HG
Member
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 2,219

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

Xfrogman43 wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

username changes, perhaps?

kiraninja
http://ee.lrussell.net/badge/?type=onli … =kiraninja

dream
http://ee.lrussell.net/badge/?type=online&name=dream

I don't think so...

Perhaps his/her name is actually Kira, or is it another user?

Offline

#15 2017-03-07 23:20:08

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,166

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

HG wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:

username changes, perhaps?

kiraninja
http://ee.lrussell.net/badge/?type=onli … =kiraninja

dream
http://ee.lrussell.net/badge/?type=online&name=dream

I don't think so...

Perhaps his/her name is actually Kira, or is it another user?

etvRrCL.png


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

#16 2017-03-09 02:34:14

hummerz5
Member
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,795

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

so I was thinking

can you make a badge that's essentially the anti-login streak? "Days since played" or whatever?

I don't have a cool web server to run things like that

I think

Last edited by hummerz5 (2017-03-09 02:34:25)

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#17 2017-03-09 12:10:15

den3107
Member
From: Netherlands
Joined: 2015-04-24
Posts: 992

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

hummerz5 wrote:

so I was thinking

can you make a badge that's essentially the anti-login streak? "Days since played" or whatever?

I don't have a cool web server to run things like that

I think

You got the last login badge. It's a date, instead of a number of days, though.


Current project: Thinking of/finding/requesting projects...
?type=registered&name=den3107     ?type=itemsbought&name=den3107
user.php?id=den3107&hideoffline=true    user.php?id=den3107bot&hideoffline=true

Offline

Wooted by:

#18 2017-03-19 06:08:48

lrussell
Moderation Team
From: Saturn's Titan
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 838
Website

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

API Updates
  • Added world names to player function.

  • Added "Banned" to player function.

  • Server index page now outputs host name, build date, uptime, and time.

  • JSON output is now formatted.

  • Other miscellaneous improvements.

Badge Updates
  • The Last Login badge now displays number of days ago.

  • Badge data is cached for one minute. This was implemented some time ago.


?type=online&name=lrussell ?type=location&name=lrussell ?type=energy&name=lrussell ?type=gems&name=lrussell ?type=itemsbought&name=lrussell

Get your own badges here!

Offline

#19 2017-03-19 06:29:06

Doomsdaytoy9000
Member
From: Locating location...
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 738

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

Why does it say I've been registered since 2014 even though I've actually been registered since 2011/2012


XR0wvu0.png

Offline

#20 2017-03-19 17:39:09

lrussell
Moderation Team
From: Saturn's Titan
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 838
Website

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

Why does it say I've been registered since 2014 even though I've actually been registered since 2011/2012

Your registration date is based off your user ID. From "simple1417072926554x64", your registration date is "1417072926554" in Unix time - or Thu, 27 Nov 2014 07:22:06.554 GMT. If your account was moved from another site, ex. Kongregate, it was probably swapped with an alt account and took on its ID and therefore registration date.


?type=online&name=lrussell ?type=location&name=lrussell ?type=energy&name=lrussell ?type=gems&name=lrussell ?type=itemsbought&name=lrussell

Get your own badges here!

Offline

Wooted by:

#21 2017-03-19 17:58:11

Myst
Guest

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

thanks for the update, now know everyone this i'm a noob with beta and FFS badge
?type=registered&name=Mysterion
ZFJfvD.png

Last edited by Myst (2017-03-19 17:58:48)

#22 2017-03-20 11:04:34

XuanhuyEverybodyEdits
Member
From: MasterGamesSchool
Joined: 2016-11-24
Posts: 162

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

how i can change it? It say User profile private


Xuanhuy is Best.
       So be friend with him <3
              My friend is best, too
                  Awesome like for Xuanhuy
By: Navia~
?type=registered&name=Xuanhuy
unknown.png

Offline

#23 2017-03-20 11:50:52

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,759

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

XuanhuyEverybodyEdits wrote:

how i can change it? It say User profile private

In EE go to Settings and change your profile to public

Offline

Wooted by:

#24 2017-03-20 15:00:35

XuanhuyEverybodyEdits
Member
From: MasterGamesSchool
Joined: 2016-11-24
Posts: 162

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

Gosha wrote:
XuanhuyEverybodyEdits wrote:

how i can change it? It say User profile private

In EE go to Settings and change your profile to public

I already do it


Xuanhuy is Best.
       So be friend with him <3
              My friend is best, too
                  Awesome like for Xuanhuy
By: Navia~
?type=registered&name=Xuanhuy
unknown.png

Offline

#25 2017-03-21 00:47:39

lrussell
Moderation Team
From: Saturn's Titan
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 838
Website

Re: [Release] EE Web API and Signature Badges

API Update - March 20, 2017
  • Added /world function. See documentation for usage.

  • Renamed /worlds to /lobby.

  • Set up load balancing between multiple API servers.

  • Other miscellaneous code improvements.

I'm still open to improvements and suggestions. Please make recommendations and I'll consider them.


?type=online&name=lrussell ?type=location&name=lrussell ?type=energy&name=lrussell ?type=gems&name=lrussell ?type=itemsbought&name=lrussell

Get your own badges here!

Offline

lrussell1514496009688682

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1563221721.0317 - Generated in 0.111 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.73 MiB (Peak: 2.05 MiB) ]