Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

lemonator31

Can't play EE

I can't play EE most of the time, because I get stuck at the load-up screen.   It does the loading bar, then has that intro window of EE, and has the player.io thing flash at the bottom.   But then nothing happens.   I have tried running on a different OS and on different web browsers, but I always get the same problem.   Occasionally, I would be able to sign on, but haven't been able to for a couple days...

#2 Before February 2015

karim

Re: Can't play EE

same thing happening to me from ~1 month.

#3 Before February 2015

ckjr

Me three. I probably would have seen more of the loading screen page than the lobby.

-offtopic-
Why is everyone complaining about ee's problems here rather than emailing Chris about this? Its pointless, simply because that no one here is able to fix these problems. I see tons of complains in the bug report section, and only so far the only bugs that are fixed are spelling mistakes. Most of the complaints like this would go unnoticed.

-to topic-
This problem is already present from the start, and so far no improvements have been made howsoever. It cant be solved by clearing cache or resetting ip for most people with that problem, and they would have to bear with it indefinitely until Chris do something about it.

I know that most people here don't have this problem like we do, so there isn't much hype about it. Unless the in-game bug so obvious that even Captain Oblivious could notice it, then Chris would fix it.

I'm not too sure why this happens, but i know that the problem wasn't there a month ago.

#4 Before February 2015

correiajoao

If I remember correctly, this problem exists in EE, since there exists!

lemonator31 142386230699126

Board footer