Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

An Insight To A Trolled Level

First of all, if you have chat then you can reset the freaking level. Most people don't, and that's why I'm posting this. (This also goes to guests and people who don't have a saved world yet)

THOSE F$#%ING AS- O_O

Get Over It

Trust me, it's just a level. You can always create a newer and newer one every day. I have had to delete my "Art Of Z" level for my "The Game" level(lol). Don't even be angry, they're just n00bs who have no life.

Maybe... recreation?

Huh? Oh yeah! Maybe you can innovate(remake in a new way) your level! Anything you didn't like about it in the first place? Well now's your chance to make it different!

Add Onto It!

I've seen one level that was trolled, but it was an actal level! O: I was a-mazed! It was fun, though.

A Trolled Level Is A FUN Level

Race your friends! See who can get to each corner(or the closest) first!
Play hide and seek! Find your friends, or be found! (Using map is cheating).
TROLL IT YOURSELF! WOW WHAT FUN!!!(No use for it now, right?)
Just hang out! You now have an epic new maze lobby!
Play iSpy! See who can spot a special order of bricks the fastest!
Have an RPG! They're always fun!

Troll With Friends!

Angry at those sons of bi- excse me, I mean mother fu-... sorry again. Well Why not scribble their face and spam all over it? Get some friends and trap them yourselves! Pretend that they're the n00b.

Get Inspired!

Take out a piece of paper and draw a bunch of objects that represent your trolled room, or just scribble out your anger!

So as you can see, a trolled level doesn't mean the world is over, or that you can't do anything with it. It jst means that you've been given new grounds to work with. So cheer up and start building again!

Last edited by TrappedTime (Mar 12 2011 9:08:46 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: An Insight To A Trolled Level

lol this is pretty good. Sticky? stickying this would reduce the amount of whining noobs a little, at least.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Meh, I just decided to tell the people what they needed to hear. A sticky isn't required, but it could help...

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Shut up and stop being modest //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Add on some more games and things to do in a trolled world, I think those will help more with the noob topics. One possible game is to race to get the most/all coins. No god mode allowed unless you are trapped.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

if i pwn u, and kill your level, whos got no life? who are the noob?

#6 Before February 2015

BEE

First of all, if you have chat then you can reset the freaking level. Most people don't, and that's why I'm posting this."

Don't forget that if you all leave a level it will reset itself. so i you troll more and trap people so it kicks them, then leave yourself, itll go back to the last save //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#7 Before February 2015

Echo!

Awesome I like this Topic :-)

#8 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Wow, lets play hide and seek in a trolled level!

#9 Before February 2015

bobofawesome

death is code

TrappedTime 142386233799095

Board footer