Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-18 05:42:26

iPwner
Website

sOOOOO ees priiiiiiiittty much dead r0yte

OrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRrrrrrr ( ' )Y( ' ) 

Whenever I logOn my mind just seems to get a jogOn and that divoineeee old cucuclock-bird of moindddd just keeps ringin in ma eardrum like itz on speed(i just cant deny its buzzing ringggg) *violently picks ear with catnail* n' i see th4t good ol "grapevine" of boppin heads nonstop smilin hand n hand n' jerkin their way up the trellis of ignorance going WOO-HOO-Tiriliiii sopoperA~ without any real stable BASIS of GoodWill(R) ( **** that company :R) or happy sunshine flowing into their life *grabs beige watering can and waters into right nostril, water jailbreaking out left* GOtta grow them boys somehow   

Love me some dryyyy internet humour! Huh-Huh-Huh-Hu-Hu-HAH! *hoarse sounding endvowel

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#2 2017-02-18 06:48:39

Master1

Re: sOOOOO ees priiiiiiiittty much dead r0yte

can someone translate this for me please

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Wooted by:

#3 2017-02-18 07:29:59

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Master1 wrote:

**** no

Wooted by:

#4 2017-02-18 08:33:58

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Oh my god, listen to this man. He is saying what we are all thinking!!

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#5 2017-02-18 14:52:54, last edited by Tomahawk (2017-02-19 04:18:24)

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Master1 wrote:

Whenever I log on, my mind just seems to get a jog on, and that divine old clock-bird of mind just keeps ringing in my eardrum like it's on speed (I just can't deny its buzzing ring).  *violently picks ear with catnail*  And I see that good old "grapevine" of bopping heads non-stop smiling, hand in hand and jerking their way up the trells of ignorance going "Woo hoo tirii" without any real stable basis of goodwill (**** that company) or happy sunshine flowing into their life.
*grabs beige watering can and waters into right nostril, water jailbreaking out of left* Gotta grow those boys somehow.

Love me some dry internet humour! Huh-Huh-Huh-Hu-Hu-HAH! *hoarse-sounding end-vowel*

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2017-02-19 04:08:09

Master1

Tomahawk wrote:
Master1 wrote:

Whenever I log on, my mind just seems to get a jog on, and that divine old clock-bird of mind just keeps ringing in my eardrum like it's on speed (I just can't deny its buzzing ring).  *violently picks ear with catnail*  And I see that good old "grapevine" of bobbing heads non-stop smiling, hand in hand and jerking their way up the trells of ignorance going "Woo hoo tirii" without any real stable basis of goodwill (**** that company) or happy sunshine flowing into their life.
*grabs beige watering can and waters into right nostril, water jailbreaking out of left* Gotta grow those boys somehow.

Love me some dry internet humour! Huh-Huh-Huh-Hu-Hu-HAH! *hoarse-sounding end-vowel*

Thanks

And now can someone translate that too...

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#7 2017-02-19 04:17:05

Raphe9000

Master1 wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
Master1 wrote:

Whenever I log on, my mind just seems to get a jog on, and that divine old clock-bird of mind just keeps ringing in my eardrum like it's on speed (I just can't deny its buzzing ring).  *violently picks ear with catnail*  And I see that good old "grapevine" of bobbing heads non-stop smiling, hand in hand and jerking their way up the trells of ignorance going "Woo hoo tirii" without any real stable basis of goodwill (**** that company) or happy sunshine flowing into their life.

Thanks

每当我登录的时候,我的心情似乎都在慢跑,那个神圣的老钟 - 只是在我的鼓膜上响起,就像它的速度(我只是不能否认它的嗡嗡响的环)。 *猛烈地用猫钉刺耳朵*我看到好的古老的“葡萄”的摇摆头不停地微笑,手牵着手,在无意识的无辜的网格上走“版本带来广泛赞誉 厚绒布, 起毛毛圈”没有任何真正稳定的商誉基础(****那个公司)或快乐的阳光流入他们的生活。
*抓住米色喷壶和水域进入右鼻孔,水从左边裂开*有这些男孩不知何故成长。

爱我一些干燥的互联网幽默!胡胡胡胡胡胡哈哈! *嘶哑声母元音*

#8 2017-02-20 19:48:15

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Master1 wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
Master1 wrote:

Thanks

I've been iPwner so I'm used to hearing the weird things he says. I probably got something wrong, but here's my interpretation:

Whenever I log on, my mind just seems to get a jog on

When he logs on, he feels energized.

that divine old clock-bird of mind just keeps ringing in my eardrum like it's on speed (I just can't deny its buzzing ring).

Perhaps the metaphorical ringing is like that of an alarm clock, since he can't stay away from this game. That ringing is one he can't resist!

*violently picks ear with catnail*

Quirky iPwner filler. iPwner's a cat, so he's just scratching his ear aggressively.

And I see that good old "grapevine" of bobbing heads non-stop smiling

Not sure what "grapevine" means. Perhaps the non-stop smiling refers to the fact that this game just won't die as players keep on playing.

hand in hand and jerking their way up the trells of ignorance going "Woo hoo tirii"

This community is nonsensical and ignorant, resorting to that of silly tribal sounds. Sounds like something iPwner would say. In the EEDictionary he wrote something about people in the community making weird animal sounds.

without any real stable basis of goodwill (**** that company)

This community doesn't have goodwill, and he goes on to insult the actual Goodwill store brand as a quirky iPwner joke.

or happy sunshine flowing into their life.

The people here are negative and lacking of happiness in their lives.

Perhaps by "those boys" he's referring to the people in this community, comparing them to his own buggers.

Love me some dry internet humour!

I think this is a mockery of the time I said that I liked to use dry comedy.

Huh-Huh-Huh-Hu-Hu-HAH! *hoarse-sounding end-vowel*

I think this is iPwner going crazy.

While iPwner's posts can be hard to understand I think too many people shrug them off as nonsensical iPwner spam. He's said some pretty meaningful stuff to me, and rarely do I feel like what he says is completely meaningless. I think I might agree with the point he's trying to make here.

#9 2017-02-20 22:11:48

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

N1KF wrote:
Master1 wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
Master1 wrote:

Thanks

I've been iPwner so I'm used to hearing the weird things he says. I probably got something wrong, but here's my interpretation:

Whenever I log on, my mind just seems to get a jog on

When he logs on, he feels energized.

that divine old clock-bird of mind just keeps ringing in my eardrum like it's on speed (I just can't deny its buzzing ring).

Perhaps the metaphorical ringing is like that of an alarm clock, since he can't stay away from this game. That ringing is one he can't resist!

*violently picks ear with catnail*

Quirky iPwner filler. iPwner's a cat, so he's just scratching his ear aggressively.

And I see that good old "grapevine" of bobbing heads non-stop smiling

Not sure what "grapevine" means. Perhaps the non-stop smiling refers to the fact that this game just won't die as players keep on playing.

hand in hand and jerking their way up the trells of ignorance going "Woo hoo tirii"

This community is nonsensical and ignorant, resorting to that of silly tribal sounds. Sounds like something iPwner would say. In the EEDictionary he wrote something about people in the community making weird animal sounds.

without any real stable basis of goodwill (**** that company)

This community doesn't have goodwill, and he goes on to insult the actual Goodwill store brand as a quirky iPwner joke.

or happy sunshine flowing into their life.

The people here are negative and lacking of happiness in their lives.

Perhaps by "those boys" he's referring to the people in this community, comparing them to his own buggers.

Love me some dry internet humour!

I think this is a mockery of the time I said that I liked to use dry comedy.

Huh-Huh-Huh-Hu-Hu-HAH! *hoarse-sounding end-vowel*

I think this is iPwner going crazy.

While iPwner's posts can be hard to understand I think too many people shrug them off as nonsensical iPwner spam. He's said some pretty meaningful stuff to me, and rarely do I feel like what he says is completely meaningless. I think I might agree with the point he's trying to make here.

You took the time out of your life to do that
I'm sorry...

Wooted by: (2)
Kkay1487625108648416

Board footer