Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-11 23:24:19

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Welcome to a sick world

*From an Norwegian Newspaper article*

- Welcome to a sick world -

Donald Trump is going to be an American president the world has never seen the likes of before. Today's press conference was a punch to the face towards anyone who thinks this will solve itself out.

There is something untamed about a man who, a week before he takes over the worlds most important job, chooses to mutter himself through his one hour meeting with the world. When an American president talks in public, every word is meaningful. Ronald Reagan could go on for hours about his formulations, president Obama let Norway's king wait for almost an hour because he was working with his Nobel price speech. When Trump met the journalists tonight he just kept running his mouth. About everything and everyone. There were "great people" and long ramblings about "Donald Trump". There were severe assaults on the American security and intelligence services, and a historical argumentation about keep his own tax returns hidden, in fact because nobody wanted to see them. As proven by his election victory.

Listening to Trump talk about the job laying in front of him was strange, to put it carefully. Like the presidency was something he would focus on every so often, and change to encompass what he thinks it should contain.

Trump made a point about the fact that he could without any trouble keep his business empire going, with great success obviously, while he was a president. He meant he could have handled both jobs excellently. But, almost as a service, he chose to not. So much for being the USA's president, right?

Trump's victory has created a deep divide in USA. He controlled one of our times most aggressive campaigns. The opponents should be imprisoned or blocked out with walls. They were accused of being liars and miserable people. After Trump's victory the divide has deepened. The hatred against Trump is so strong that some individuals on the liberal side tries to do anything to attack him.

He answers with what he does best, more petty aggression and something that looks very much like morbid egoism. Trump is so pompous and assertive that he makes braggarts like Erik Solheim and Thorbjørn Jagland appear as distinguished officials in the Ministry of Finance.

By the entrance to his presidential term he has also ended up in war with the USA's intelligence Agencies. They were likened as Nazis after a questionable report on alleged links between Trump and Russia ended up in the media. In the same report it was also written allegations revealing very compromising private information on Trump.

Open war between a new president and the USA's secret services is a new low in American politics. That's good news for all of the enemies of the USA however. Intelligence services are far from perfect, but a country that has no trust between the intelligence and the decision makers is particularly vulnerable. An USA where president Trump can dismiss all objections against his perceptions as unloyalty, counterfeits or Nazism, is a USA that will fall.

The American president is the worlds most powerful man, therefore it is completely essential that he has surroundings that dare to give him resistance and correction. If this does not happen, as it sadly did under the presidency of George W. Bush, when the bosses of the secret services become mostly occupied with finding information that suited what Bush and his people already had decided, things go wrong, very fast. The war in Iraq is a very good example of this.

Trump is now about to switch out the intelligence leaders in the USA with people he likes and that supports him. The "Nazis" go out and is replaced with the supporter gang. Anyone that looked at Trump on this press conference understand that those who give him resistance will have a short life under his administration. In his administration everything is going to be "great" and "fantastic". It is a recipe of disaster. One can only prepare for a sick world.

*Translated from Norwegian to English by Norwegianboy*

Source:
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/meninger/donal … /23895492/

I agree with much of what this article says. I very much doubt the US is going to be a superpower anymore in the future.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#2 2017-01-12 00:04:51

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Re: Welcome to a sick world

I think after his inauguration Trump will be under much more pressure to read out speeches prepared for him instead of freeballing his way through a conference and offending every muslim, immigrant and rational person in the country.

His security team will probably have to take control of his Twitter account before he singlehandedly starts World War III.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#3 2017-01-12 18:44:54

Insanity

the lad is gonna get impeached

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#4 2017-01-16 04:52:32

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

i dont get it

he is a billionare
he speaks is mind

and everybody hates him because of it

Wooted by:

#5 2017-01-16 14:03:02

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ninjasupeatsninja wrote:

i dont get it

he is a billionare
he speaks is mind

and everybody hates him because of it

If you don't get why some people dislike him maybe you should study politics and learn more about the world.

#6 2017-01-16 18:42:18

XxAtillaxX

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

If you don't get why some people dislike him maybe you should study politics and learn more about the world.

no please don't encourage it.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#7 2017-01-16 18:54:00

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Grade A unbiased journalism right here.

Discord: jawp#5123

#8 2017-01-16 21:09:50

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

MrJaWapa wrote:

If it was positive against Trump. Would you claim it was unbiased?

#9 2017-01-17 00:23:07

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

By positive I assume you mean one calling him great, or something along those lines.

And no I wouldn't.

Discord: jawp#5123

#10 2017-01-17 11:15:24

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

MrJaWapa wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

By positive I assume you mean one calling him great, or something along those lines.

And no I wouldn't.

It's getting increasingly hard for me to see the difference between what people claim to be "biased news" and "news i disagree with"

#11 2017-01-17 14:35:44

Onjit
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:

All news is biased. Regardless of who it supports/attacks. It is impossible to have any thought, or express any concept, without having some sort of impact from previous experiences. What is important is to understand the motives behind who is writing the news, and where they intend to lead the reader.

By claiming that the news is "biased" is a pretty weak attempt to avoid acknowledging the points brought up at all. Why not try addressing the points made, and the person making them before you cry "fake news".

(That being said, I believe that while Obama seems like he'd be a great person IRL, and Trump seems like a sleazy businessman, there is not likely to be much change in the US in this transition)

:.|:;

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2017-01-17 20:58:48

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Onjit wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

All news is biased. Regardless of who it supports/attacks. It is impossible to have any thought, or express any concept, without having some sort of impact from previous experiences. What is important is to understand the motives behind who is writing the news, and where they intend to lead the reader.

By claiming that the news is "biased" is a pretty weak attempt to avoid acknowledging the points brought up at all. Why not try addressing the points made, and the person making them before you cry "fake news".

(That being said, I believe that while Obama seems like he'd be a great person IRL, and Trump seems like a sleazy businessman, there is not likely to be much change in the US in this transition)

Who knows. It's quite worrying that people would want someone that looks like the most unqualified person ever to have power though.

#13 2017-01-20 07:27:06, last edited by Gamemonger (2017-01-20 07:27:57)

Gamemonger
Banned

excuse me buddy but you 1. don't live in the united states or know anything about how it functions or its politics/past and 2. haven't even been on this earth long enough to witness more than obama
please keep giving me those liberal tears tho <3

the man who made zoey delete her tumblr

#14 2017-01-20 15:25:13

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Gamemonger wrote:

excuse me buddy but you 1. don't live in the united states or know anything about how it functions or its politics/past and 2. haven't even been on this earth long enough to witness more than obama

1: I have been studying a subject in school where we literally learned about the "politics of the USA and how it has functioned in the past and present" so i'll advice you to try to not be such a **** about things you do not know anything about.
2: What a dumb unprofessional comment. Are you saying you are somehow omniscient about my age and knowledge? You don't even know how to use caps lock and punctuation, yet you talk to me about not knowing anything when i try to do a serious debate.

Gamemonger wrote:

Keep embracing the anti-intellectualism, post-truth idiot.

#15 2017-01-20 18:12:32

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Gamemonger wrote:

I'd recommend not saying (or implying) that [opposing view] is definitely wrong as it only encourages back-and-forth "n-no, you're completely wrong!" discussion that makes people of both sides even more defensive.

#16 2017-01-20 18:52:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

N1KF wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Gamemonger wrote:

I'd recommend not saying (or implying) that [opposing view] is definitely wrong as it only encourages back-and-forth "n-no, you're completely wrong!" discussion that makes people of both sides even more defensive.

Thank you jesus.

#17 2017-01-20 18:59:57

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Thank you jesus.

I'm not Jesus but thank you for thanking me anyway.

#18 2017-01-20 22:36:58

Gamemonger
Banned

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Gamemonger wrote:

1: I have been studying a subject in school where we literally learned about the "politics of the USA and how it has functioned in the past and present" so i'll advice you to try to not be such a **** about things you do not know anything about.
2: What a dumb unprofessional comment. Are you saying you are somehow omniscient about my age and knowledge? You don't even know how to use caps lock and punctuation, yet you talk to me about not knowing anything when i try to do a serious debate.

Gamemonger wrote:

1: alright buddy give me some proof i really doubt it
2: "i cannot refute this point so i will say your grammar is bad xDDD"
you'd like it in sweden mr. libbo //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#19 2017-01-21 00:06:27, last edited by Norwee (2017-01-21 00:08:19)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Gamemonger wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Gamemonger wrote:

Gamemonger wrote:

Sorry, i believe i might not have made it clear in my comment that i was in fact saying that some of your past comments were quite frankly so insulting that i did not desire nor feel any real reason to "refute your point". Simply because you made no point. Just hate and personal attacks directed at me, the "libbie" as you so thoughtfully crown me. Why not make some real arguments before you belittle me for refusing to spend time responding fully to your accusatory garbage.
And for the record, when you make your next brainless comment i will not be responding anymore, i don't like wasting time on cretins.

#20 2017-01-21 00:55:58, last edited by Gamemonger (2017-01-21 01:09:22)

Gamemonger
Banned

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Gamemonger wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Gamemonger wrote:

Gamemonger wrote:

Sorry, i believe i might not have made it clear in my comment that i was in fact saying that some of your past comments were quite frankly so insulting that i did not desire nor feel any real reason to "refute your point". Simply because you made no point. Just hate and personal attacks directed at me, the "libbie" as you so thoughtfully crown me. Why not make some real arguments before you belittle me for refusing to spend time responding fully to your accusatory garbage.
And for the record, when you make your next brainless comment i will not be responding anymore, i don't like wasting time on cretins.

please call me a cretin when you think electing trump will suddenly make the us not a superpower anymore <3

#21 2017-01-21 01:06:53

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I think you need to chill. While I don't like Gamemonger's smug attitude, he hasn't directly insulted you. The closest thing to an insult is saying that you're probably really young.  Meanwhile, you've insulted him twice with the terms "idiot" and "cretin". I don't think you two are going to have a decent discussion like that.

#22 2017-01-21 01:10:54

Gamemonger
Banned

N1KF wrote:

I think you need to chill. While I don't like Gamemonger's smug attitude

OTFHTw2.png
does this image anger you?

#23 2017-01-21 01:19:05, last edited by N1KF (2017-01-21 01:19:23)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Gamemonger wrote:
N1KF wrote:

I think you need to chill. While I don't like Gamemonger's smug attitude

http://i.imgur.com/OTFHTw2.png
does this image anger you?

I think he's been in /pol/ too much...

Wooted by: (2)
N1KF1484957945643840