Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2016-12-24 00:00:19

Nou
Member
Joined: 2015-02-24
Posts: 2,720

[Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

Update - December - Merry Christmas Everybody Edits!



Christmas time is here again, which means loads of new gifts! First, let's unwrap three new toy smileys: the clockwork robot, teddy bear, and Christmas soldier.
Introducing more goodies for you all in the new Christmas pack! There are plenty of gifts to give in your worlds with five colors of half-block presents, topped off with bows. Also included are multi-colored stringed lights, a bell, hollyberries, and even an animated candle! All the decorations you need to get into the Christmas spirit!
KczXb7C.png


Be sure to check out the new basic-easy Christmas campaign for holiday fun and games! Can you claim the Grinch and Scrooge smileys? Note: This campaign will be live on the 24th!
fIfVpxR.png


In unrelated news, we've added a new free smiley: the boy. Those of you who have already purchased the new years 2015 pack might also notice there's something else in the pack now, too...
u4v5wdl.png


No u.

Offline

#2 2016-12-24 00:02:38

maxi123
Member
From: code 1234 plz no troll
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 4,131

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

woot woot hail nou

the christmas soldier looks almost like totenkopf officer big_smile

edit 2: NOOOO why you give away grinch like that wtf

Last edited by maxi123 (2016-12-24 00:04:46)


uNct3sf.png
#FreeSeizures2015 | 10K PEOPLE DIED EVERYDAY BY HACKERS, ITS FBI OFC. | <3 this guy
ayy lmao

Offline

Wooted by:

#3 2016-12-24 00:17:57

MrJaWapa
Member
From: United States
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,016
Website

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

cool video

i don't get the christmas soldier, it's a good smiley, I just don't understand it.

the new decors are really nice



EDIT:

I'm a little upset to see that the grinch smiley is being given out again.

Last edited by MrJaWapa (2016-12-24 00:24:35)


**** it; we ball

Offline

Wooted by:

#4 2016-12-24 00:24:55

Bimps
Member
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,169

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

gee this unitee update sure is cool

oh wait


you're drunk. you know where you want to go.
pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

#5 2016-12-24 00:28:08

N1KF
Member
From: CELEBRATING KIRBY'S 25TH
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,750
Website

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

Wow, we have a boy smiley. Now we can't assume the Staff are sexist! What do we get offended by now?!


Friendly reminder: Please treat your fellow forumers with respect!

Offline

#6 2016-12-24 00:31:13

maxi123
Member
From: code 1234 plz no troll
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 4,131

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

N1KF wrote:

Wow, we have a boy smiley. Now we can't assume the Staff are sexist! What do we get offended by now?!

did you just assume boy's gender?


uNct3sf.png
#FreeSeizures2015 | 10K PEOPLE DIED EVERYDAY BY HACKERS, ITS FBI OFC. | <3 this guy
ayy lmao

Offline

#7 2016-12-24 00:53:31

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123
From: Cali Baby | 2017 popin
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,062

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

Update hype finally...



"naw no hype ... all EE does is stall us for a false hope on UnitEE"

Last edited by Kaleb (2016-12-24 00:53:39)

Offline

#8 2016-12-24 01:02:25

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Joined: 2015-06-17
Posts: 2,275
Website

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

Nou wrote:

Those of you who have already purchased the new years 2015 pack might also notice there's something else in the pack now, too...

nothing new as far as i know


Krosis.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

#9 2016-12-24 01:31:27

MrJaWapa
Member
From: United States
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,016
Website

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

Krosis wrote:

nothing new as far as i know

I think it's supposed to be the blue balloon:
u4v5wdl.png

if so, it's broken


**** it; we ball

Offline

#10 2016-12-24 01:41:06

Ernesdo
Banned
From: satan's squeezebox
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 787

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

MrJaWapa wrote:
Krosis wrote:

nothing new as far as i know

I think it's supposed to be the blue balloon:
https://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/u4v5wdl.png

if so, it's broken

Only the blue balloon has been added to the pack, but it hasn't been added to the game yet.


hi im making this my sig since buzzerbee was a meanie and closed the topic
jimissssss: "Well I guess i will to go hell for laughing. tongue Lets pray together for meowzilla2005. He is a boy!"
wumpustothegrumpus.png

Offline

#11 2016-12-24 01:55:42

Onjit
Member
From: Batmania, Australia
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,428
Website

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

tfw they ignore your suggestion to change the favicon two years in a row


44ff57b7a5.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#12 2016-12-24 02:26:05

Moukdaboss
Member
Joined: 2015-02-27
Posts: 406

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

y give away grinch man its suppused 2be for veterans only!

i would rather it be a smiley you can only get from a magic coin during winter anyways

Last edited by Moukdaboss (2016-12-24 02:26:21)


d6b6d61f0c066ff06c6f9bd66dc0ae78.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#13 2016-12-24 03:50:44

Prodigy
Member
From: The United States of America
Joined: 2015-07-15
Posts: 2,544

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

maxi123 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Wow, we have a boy smiley. Now we can't assume the Staff are sexist! What do we get offended by now?!

did you just assume boy's gender?

FTFY "did you just assume the kids gender?"


h0qIF0q.png

Offline

#14 2016-12-24 04:45:16

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 1,578
Website

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

Prodigy wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Wow, we have a boy smiley. Now we can't assume the Staff are sexist! What do we get offended by now?!

did you just assume boy's gender?

FTFY "did you just assume the kids gender?"

please reread the post you replied to
you might get it then


kL6IDgb.png
made by anatoly

Offline

#15 2016-12-24 05:38:25

KingFudge
Member
From: In a land not so far away.
Joined: 2015-03-28
Posts: 180

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

Why is the coin sound different again? First we had the classic one, then the updated one, then classic again, and now some really soft thing?

Offline

#16 2016-12-24 06:45:17

Xfrogman43
Member
From: My mom's insides
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,156

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

KingFudge wrote:

Why is the coin sound different again?

Cause they have to be 1% different than Nintendo


YaoTT4C.pngDarkcomet=best doge
image4.png?uid=4673131&m=0
Hit <10K on 1/21/17
?type=online&name=xfrogman43?type=energy&name=xfrogman43?type=gems&name=xfrogman43?type=loginstreak&name=xfrogman43?type=lastlogin&name=xfrogman43?type=itemsbought&name=xfrogman43?type=location&name=xfrogman43

Offline

#17 2016-12-24 07:18:03

Whirl
Member
From: 0x000C
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 3,036
Website

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

Yes im hyped thanks nou for update so much


ksi5PIe.png

Offline

#18 2016-12-24 07:40:04

azurepudding
Member
Joined: 2016-11-18
Posts: 32

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

Oh my gosh! The video is too frickin' cute.

Really liking the update so far.  You know, just the other day I was wanting a blue balloon and a bell graphic!  Blue Balloon just needs to be fixed.. tongue

And I'm happy Grinch is coming out again, it's one of many things I missed during a break from the game.

Offline

#19 2016-12-24 08:39:03

Mysterion
Banned
From: Germany
Joined: 2016-04-19
Posts: 1,482
Website

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

can I see the room about it?


0koussU.pngThanks to DarkComet for this smiley<3 0koussU.png
join me if you want ?type=location&name=Mysterion
embed.png?style=banner2Mysterion.jpg
?type=online&name=Mysterion?type=energy&name=Mysterion?type=gems&name=Mysterion?type=loginstreak&name=Mysterion?type=lastlogin&name=Mysterion?type=itemsbought&name=Mysterion

Offline

#20 2016-12-24 08:51:14

Gosha
Formerly Remmoze
From: GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 4,154

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

where
knmcjhs.gif


100--500--1000--1500--2000--2500--3000--3500--4000--4500--5000--9000--9001-10000
Lol, i am banned

KnbqMw5.png
?type=registered&name=Gosha

Offline

#21 2016-12-24 08:54:45

N1KF
Member
From: CELEBRATING KIRBY'S 25TH
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,750
Website

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

While they did say it would be live on the 24th, they didn't specify at what time it's released. Mah boy, be patient!


Friendly reminder: Please treat your fellow forumers with respect!

Offline

Wooted by:

#22 2016-12-24 10:05:22

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123
From: Cali Baby | 2017 popin
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,062

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

it is 00:04am the 24th where is da campaign!!

Last edited by Kaleb (2016-12-24 10:05:39)

Offline

#23 2016-12-24 11:28:20

Mysterion
Banned
From: Germany
Joined: 2016-04-19
Posts: 1,482
Website

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

Kaleb123 wrote:

it is 00:04am the 24th where is da campaign!!

it's coming in the next 2 hours


0koussU.pngThanks to DarkComet for this smiley<3 0koussU.png
join me if you want ?type=location&name=Mysterion
embed.png?style=banner2Mysterion.jpg
?type=online&name=Mysterion?type=energy&name=Mysterion?type=gems&name=Mysterion?type=loginstreak&name=Mysterion?type=lastlogin&name=Mysterion?type=itemsbought&name=Mysterion

Offline

#24 2016-12-24 11:32:47

Gosha
Formerly Remmoze
From: GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 4,154

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

Kaleb123 wrote:

it is 00:04am the 24th where is da campaign!!

it's 00:04 only for you.

for example it's 15:32 (3:32 pm) for me


100--500--1000--1500--2000--2500--3000--3500--4000--4500--5000--9000--9001-10000
Lol, i am banned

KnbqMw5.png
?type=registered&name=Gosha

Offline

#25 2016-12-24 11:48:18

Gosha
Formerly Remmoze
From: GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 4,154

Re: [Update] - 23rd of December - Christmas 2016!

When i saw this for the first time i thought it is FNAF animatronic suites

And people would jump into them and "wear" them (smile change)

zYdrpup.jpg

big_smile

Last edited by Gosha (2016-12-24 11:48:43)


100--500--1000--1500--2000--2500--3000--3500--4000--4500--5000--9000--9001-10000
Lol, i am banned

KnbqMw5.png
?type=registered&name=Gosha

Offline

Ernesdo1483223229641326

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1498368588.7658 - Generated in 0.087 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.5 MiB (Peak: 1.76 MiB) ]