Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nighter

Finally..

Ok, A few days ago the EE Forums stoped working for me and I was wondering why so I didn't know what was gonig no the Forums, But just now I'm glad the forums started working for me again. Like everytime I clicked the ''EE Forums'' on the Game page it wouldn't work it just toke me to a Internet connection problem thing when I had good Internet and no problems at all. I don't know why this happend to me it keeped happening to me for a wole week I think? Or shorter. Can someone tell me what happend to make this happen to me? Please?

#2 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Re: Finally..

The forums just started working for me 5 minutes ago...

#3 Before February 2015

EDJ

Learn to read the announcements please

#4 Before February 2015

Nighter

Well yea. Just started worknig for me again to. Idk why this happend the forums just started working for me and I'll check the Announcements EDJ.

#5 Before February 2015

35005CP

At least when it didn't work this time it didn't say what it did last time when it was down.

It told me my account had been banned when it had not. :rolleyes:

Last edited by 35005CP (Apr 11 2011 4:09:54 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Forums dont work because Hoster was update his servers... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Nighter 142386431397119

Board footer