Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

me

Arent saved worlds locked?

We need to change the "locked" in the interface to mean all worlds exept open and your own, (maybe adding a new one called "not saved" or something) because I think it is very few people that is looking for just saved or just unsaved.

#2 Before February 2015

Panic

Re: Arent saved worlds locked?

Types of worlds:
Open ( No code at all, free editing.)
Locked ( Code active, un-saved. Can not modify level, can not change code. Level disappears when everyone leaves. Can make whenever you want.)
Saved ( Levels owned by players. Code active. Only level owner can modify level and change code. Must buy in shop.)
My saved worlds ( Saved worlds that you have control of.)

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#3 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

So there is a thing that you're looking for. It's called the 'Locked' interface.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#4 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Thing is with just labeling levels "saved" or "not saved" is that there's beta saved, and non-beta saved. There is a very big difference between a beta made world and a non-beta made world.

Not all worlds, but most of the time there's a difference.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#5 Before February 2015

Calicara

Sometimes I think it would be nice to be able to make a, locked non-saved world, and be able to change the code.

me 142386455496878

Board footer