Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-14 16:56:48, last edited by GreenyMix (2016-10-14 21:11:50)

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

What have I turned into...

Ever since I started EE, everybody was nice, everybody spoke nice and played nice..
But since I became friends with this user called "Drstereos"..

Well, how about I tell you my story about how I became a soulless freak.

After I became friends with Drstereos, he was nice, but at the same time, an A hole.
I was happy that there were people for me in EE.. but..
It seems I was wrong.

Over the years, he started using the terms "best *word* in the universe" , "best kid" , "because 100zolck"..
Worst of all, he drove me insane to say "kys kys kys" everywhere.

Not only that, but my personality has changed ALOT.
I can't get friends outside my house,
I never go outside,
And worst of all..
My releationship with my parents fell down ALOT.. Like.. from 95% to 35%.
I couldn't even speak with them, without feeling soulles..

I tried giving my self careers, such as:
Gamejolt RPG Maker guy,
Youtuber,
Everybody edits to-become guardian,
But in the end... I failed.

It was because I didn't know what to do.
All I knew was to have drs by my side, to give me courage.
Even if he was next to me, I would have not become much better.
In fact, I was gonna become worse..
Why, you may ask?

I started making a comic in 2014, and worked on it, like if it was my job.
He came in my world, and he asked me if he could help, and I said yes.
Over the weeks, I managed to do one entire book, even if i knew i had to do 2 more.
And then he went to make his own worlds. I was okay, and made my comic by myself.
A week passed, and when I finished the first chapter, which I had fun making, he changed/ruined my life by..
Well.. Calling me "cringe", "stupid", and to "kms".

Ever since, everything about me changed:
* How I cared about my looks
* How I cared about my life
* How my releationship with my parents changed
I didn't know what to do.

I took a break from ee, even though I went on it daily to get my daily rewards.
And I noticed.. I had changed.
Not from nice to cringe,
But from cringe to good.

I came back to ee, and I felt.. Like I was turning back into.. A soulless monster..
I went to Drs, and he told me:
"rewrite your comic"
"kys"
"come back when youre not cringe"

After a long choice, I decided to rewrite my comic.
I finished it, and it was much more better. 3 books, and a much more.. How should I say.. "zolcky" story.

I made a second comic, and I made book 1.
I even added music, more books, more creativity..
But.. When I made book 2..
I.. I wasn't myself.
I only cared about the comic, I wanted to rush everything.. And I thought to myself..
"Why? Why did I changed into this? Just.. Why?"
I even refferenced things that were happening with me, in the comic, such as:
"ok so if anybody hates my comic they dont have a life"
"why do you exist just kys"

Now, we're in the time that just happened.
I got banned, because of placing 8 blocks, refferencing something 18+.
I put it in front of Toop's face. I knew I was banned, and I knew something was completely wrong with me.
Then, I wanted to start a EE client.
I went into a new tab, to make a loadscreen world.. and then:
"You have been banned for 24 hours.
Reason: You have broke one of the rules. Your ban will be lifted in 24 hours."
I knew.. I had become something, that was soulless.

I made an alt account, then, I went to Drs's world, "white facility",
And I told him...
To stop making me think, think about being cringey and suicidal.
He keept telling me:
"you go to worlds and spam kys"
   --Actually, you do.
"you only care about yourself"
   --Then, tell me, why have I been nice to my new baby dog, my irl bff, and everyone else?
(these -- means my response)
And then, I felt like I had a soul once again, but still corrupted, and in the final second, I shouted:
"I QUIT EVERYBODY EDITS."

I cried, and closed my mac.
I didn't know what to do. I opened my 3DS, trying to remove all of my stuff releated to Drs, while trying to forget about him.
I went outside to play with my dog.
Finally, I felt like I was back. I felt like I have become a normal human again.
And so, my story ends.

I'm not trying to remove my ban, no.
(even though i made an alt to go to drs's world)
I want to tell everybody how my life has changed due to EE.

And now, I want you guys to respond to me:
Should I keep playing EE, unfriend drs, and build with my own creativity,
Or should I quit EE completely.
I want you to choose.

-=+=-
EXTRAS:

YT n DA
THE TWISTED TRUTH

Greeny here, signing off. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 2016-10-14 16:58:34

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Re: What have I turned into...

VOTING:

https://goo.gl/6r2Pcu

Deadline: 28th of November (My birthday)

#3 2016-10-14 17:07:56, last edited by MBlood (2016-10-14 19:18:25)

MBlood

Do you want to change? Don't ask others to make decisions for you.

Away.

#4 2016-10-14 17:15:01

Koya
Fabulous Member

Manipulation of players is serious, this game is meant to be a place that encourages creativity, making friends and being happy.

If anyone has any chat logs with drstereos I would like to see and make sure to report them, you can report them a few times to make sure we get the whole history so action can be taken.

I want you to keep playing EE with no negative effects.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#5 2016-10-14 17:33:33

SmittyW

wew lad r u srs

Anyway, it's up to you. You should play EE if you like to play/build levels and talk to people. Don't do it to expect becoming a mod for fame. I really don't understand why this is so hard to grasp. It's a videogame not a soap opera. And if someone keeps telling you to kys and you tell them to stop, just mute and report until a mod takes care of things. If you own the world you can kick him. Otherwise mute or leave if you really can't stand it. At the end of the day, does he really make a difference? Nothing changes unless you take his comments seriously. He can't actually hurt you beyond words so man up

Wooted by:

#6 2016-10-14 17:44:09

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

wew lad r u srs
Anyway, it's up to you. You should play EE if you like to play/build levels and talk to people. Don't do it to expect becoming a mod for fame. I really don't understand why this is so hard to grasp. It's a videogame not a soap opera. And if someone keeps telling you to kys and you tell them to stop, just mute and report until a mod takes care of things. If you own the world you can kick him. Otherwise mute or leave if you really can't stand it. At the end of the day, does he really make a difference? Nothing changes unless you take his comments seriously. He can't actually hurt you beyond words so man up

I'm not expecting it to be a mod for fame.
When I started EE, I was just a random noob, and I had fun with it, and started playing it, as a hobby.
If I would have muted them, then they would have spread the word everywhere, that I'm a "baby", and I'm a 7 year old.
Words can hurt for me. They changed me, they broke me, and they actually can make you do stuff.
I took them seriously, as I was soulless, not knowing what to do.

Plus, in real life, I'm weak. I can't do stuff. I'm just somebody, who's trying to do their life, and survive 'till the end of time.
I started playing EE as a hobby, not to make friends with somebody then ruin my life because of them.

And I don't want people just to say "wew lad r u srs", The first 2 comments were nice, and I thought more people were like them.

-greeny

#7 2016-10-14 18:01:20

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

5 votes.. I can't belive this..
Thank you so much for motivating me for playing ee more.
Special thanks to:
*SmittyW
*Koya
*MBlood

At 100 votes for yes, I'll def play EE, and I will report anyone breaking the rules.
But at 200 votes, I'll try to start my own sandbox game, and work on it, like if it was my Job..

-greeny

#8 2016-10-14 18:35:38

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I too have been betrayed by a former "friend", as well as some of my other "friends" (who were also in his group). He stole my account and wrecked me up, multiple times. After this, I just quit playing on Kongregate, and left my friends, good and bad, and moved to the main website as well as this forum. I don't regret this choice, and I've moved on, because it was clear to me that he's not the type of person I want to be friends with and that I want him out of my life. I don't know if you should do the same, because your situation is probably a little bit different, but I hope this post helps in some way.

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2016-10-14 18:35:52

Koya
Fabulous Member

Snivy2014 wrote:

If I would have muted them, then they would have spread the word everywhere, that I'm a "baby", and I'm a 7 year old.

They are a different sub-community to most other people, my interactions with drstereos have been next to none - messages don't get out and would be shot down when the source is found.
Smitty did raise some good points although being very blunt - you should mute people if you don't like what someone says, you should always report if someone says something that can be taken as harassment/bullying or a dangerous idea. You can play this game without having to interact with a certain few players.

Snivy2014 wrote:

At 100 votes for yes, I'll def play EE, and I will report anyone breaking the rules.
But at 200 votes, I'll try to start my own sandbox game, and work on it, like if it was my Job..

You shouldn't let other people make decisions for you, you have raised an issue and I want to help you want to play this game.
As for working on a game, go for it as it is a lot of fun and it's good to have other projects to work on.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#10 2016-10-14 18:49:57

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

The only thing I want to talk about the reply you just made is the making a game part.
I always wanted to make a game, but I never knew how to.
But getting a big inspiration from EE will make things much nicer.
The only problem I'll have is the graphics part. I'm not that good at graphics, so I may need someone to make them. I will make the base block, and they will artistify it.

#11 2016-10-14 19:10:59

Koya
Fabulous Member

Snivy2014 wrote:

The only thing I want to talk about the reply you just made is the making a game part.
I always wanted to make a game, but I never knew how to.
But getting a big inspiration from EE will make things much nicer.
The only problem I'll have is the graphics part. I'm not that good at graphics, so I may need someone to make them. I will make the base block, and they will artistify it.

I'm sure there are people who can make you some graphics pro bono (just don't expect much), if you make money you can then hire someone to make it beautiful.

Could use legal knock-offs like my basic block pack and pancake smiley:
basic.png
pancakesmiley

I'm happy for you to use them so you at least have something to work with (can I have the username "pancake" in this game though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink) and I don't think basing graphics on another game is an issue with EE.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#12 2016-10-14 19:19:50

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Actually, no.
Well, I WILL use the plastic blocks, but the characters will have animations.
And this is how characters would look: Some sort of pixelated characters, 10x10.
They won't be smileys, they will be like people.
The game will have multiplayer, and real-time physics.
Custom characters, blocks, usernames, and much more!
After my birthday,
If I get 200 votes for yes, then I will do a sandbox game.
If I get 200 votes for yes, and then more votes for no, I'll still make the game.
(there will be a pancake character)

#13 2016-10-14 19:22:05, last edited by MBlood (2016-10-14 19:22:22)

MBlood

Snivy2014 wrote:

Actually, no.
And this is how characters would look: Some sort of pixelated characters, 10x10.
After my birthday,
If I get 200 votes for yes, and then more votes for no, I'll still make the game.

You really have high expectatives but good luck

Away.

#14 2016-10-14 19:22:28

SmittyW

Was this a story about how you traded your soul to become a better comic writer?

#15 2016-10-14 19:35:35, last edited by Jorc (2016-10-14 19:40:15)

Jorc

Snivy2014 wrote:

Actually, no.
After my birthday,

Good luck for that! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Never give up.

Also, if someone is rude,mean at you. Unfriend them,report them. find real friends (like me) like helping,friendly man,something like that.
Don't worry your life is gonna be okay.

#16 2016-10-14 19:39:42

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

25 yes votes.. *clap* *clap*
I never expected people will try to help me. I though only like, 4 or 5 people say yes and no, but..
I'm glad to have people on my side.
I still have some hours left banned on EE.
Anyways, just so you guys will get some info about the game, here is the game name:
Dimensional Builders.

Also special thanks to everyone who said yes.
6 votes on no? Heh, yes is taking the lead!

Wooted by: (3)

#17 2016-10-14 19:42:33

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Also, I won't be on the forums untill tommorow.
It's 21:43 atm.

#18 2016-10-14 20:52:07

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

why are you overdramatizing it so much lol. grow some layers and realize that action is happening on the internet, behind a computer screen, in a simple flash game about jumping smileys. don't make it a big deal

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#19 2016-10-14 21:06:08

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

maxi123 wrote:

why are you overdramatizing it so much lol. grow some layers and realize that action is happening on the internet, behind a computer screen, in a simple flash game about jumping smileys. don't make it a big deal

pro tip a 3d game where u place blocks and destroy blocks made the choice for me to become a programmer ( aka minecraft )
so ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.Mf2535b39f6b402bea07e53fd28e22db2o0%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

#20 2016-10-14 21:07:44

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Well, I guess you guys spilled the beans...

how does me saying "best *noun* in the universe" "because 100lol" and stuff like that affect you?

It's overused, it's annoying, and it's not funny.

plus you literally kick everyone who dislikes your world and claim that they say "kys kys kys kys" then you say i'm the one who spams "kys" everywhere and i "drove you insane to spam "kys kys" even though i didn't do anything like that

You didn't? Well, tell me:
Why do you make suicidal jokes in my comic, why do you want me to no longer exist and why.. why... Why do you care about me? There are countless more people out there, and you just picked me.
Also, I spammed "kys" because I was mad. I felt soulless, and I didn't know what to do. I said that due to you spamming it everywhere I go to "kys". And also as a counterattack.

when i was helping you write your comic, you were enslaving me and forcing me to make panels while you were doing nothing

I wasn't doing nothing? Well gosh golly then! Tell me: Who did the story? Who made the series? WHO. MADE. 75%. MORE. PANELS. THAN. YOU?
And I wasn't enslaving you. You wanted to work on the comic. I made panels, then you made panels, but no. You want to make me a bad guy, don'tcha?

you were also offending my friends when they disliked your worlds (when sapizza hated sapling's growth) and were calling them "drs slaves"

what
why
why u so stupid
I wasn't offending them, I just didn't have opinions back there. "its 2016, nobody has opinions anymore". -Drstereos 2016
And you know what's the most stupid thing?
"drs slaves"
TELL ME. WHEN DID I EVER FREAKING TYPE THAT. I NEVER WROTE THAT.
You wanna know who did that?
Sapizza.
He called me a "drs slave" because I just followed him around.

when i unfriended you because i was tired of these arguments, you whined and told me to add you back

I whined? Tell me. Who unfriended you this time?
Me.
It's because I didn't want you to ruin my life, just like you did.
Also why would I ever want to add you back?
Plus, I accidently wanted to friend you on my alt.

whenever i mention anything about that, you respond with something similar to the lines of "i didn't do that, you did"

Yes. You did. You made suicidal jokes. You made me a A Hole. You ruined my life. That's what you did.

maxi3210:

Here, this is what Koya wrote:

This game is meant to be a place that encourages creativity, making friends and being happy.

The internet was supposed to be a place for everyone, then people like you came, and ruined it.

------=
In the end, we have the ending:
Drstereos tries to twist the truth.
-greeny

#21 2016-10-14 21:10:16, last edited by N1KF (2016-10-14 21:13:02)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Snivy2014 wrote:

Also, I spammed "kys" because I was mad. I felt soulless, and I didn't know what to do. I said that due to you spamming it everywhere I go to "kys". And also as a counterattack.

If you do that, you're stooping down to his level which isn't any better. If you can't talk to him without repeating his rude and petty behaviour, mute him.

#22 2016-10-14 21:15:49

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

N1KF wrote:
Snivy2014 wrote:

If you do that, you're stooping down to his level which isn't any better. If you can't talk to him without repeating his rude and petty behaviour, mute him.

Will do. Thank you. Fun fact: I unfriended him. How nice!

#23 2016-10-14 21:25:30

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

drstereos wrote:
Snivy2014 wrote:

long post

wow that's exactly the type of reply i expected

i mention true facts to prove how you're wrong and you deny everything that you did

You do know I have mods by my side.
And I'm not denying it, you are.
I try to prove how you're trying to twist the truth, but you just don't accept defeat.
Due to you, I have been corrupted. And not only that,
but I'm forced to not like games I like.
E.G: fnaf, undertale, minecraft, etc
You only care about "mature" stuff.
Well then, quit EE! Whoosh! It's for, well, the truth.

Everybody Edits is a game for children.
It was supposed to have small stuff, and it wasn't supposed to be popular.
"Mature" people came into EE and ruined it.
We had to add more stuff, because they said
"it was too small".
Opinions matter, and knowing what your audience likes the most is the most important thing of a game.

#24 2016-10-14 21:28:12

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

By the way going back and forth saying "you're denying things" doesn't really work. I've tried it before and it didn't work out for me. Either you should bring up events you can both agree happened, bring up evidence that what you say happened happened, or you need some unbiased third party who knows what's going on.

Wooted by: (4)

#25 2016-10-14 21:49:28

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

You think this is ALL a big joke, don'tcha?
You dislike their fanbases, and call EVERYONE who plays those games are cringe.
I have been forced to not play/like the games. Because,

• I tell everyone I play those games

• You tell everybody about this, making a deep web society, to make me leave the fanbases

• Everyone is enslaved by you

It isn't just the jokes. It is you.
I'm not allowed to do anything.
I'm your slave.
You only care to make me the bad guy.
Just because I made a bad comic.
Who are you, Donald Trump?

I'm not an idiot to deny the truth.
You are. You want to win, and make everything your way.
I make a level:
You want to add annoying and unfitting figures:
I say no:
You go bat(poop) crazy:
I tell you to stop:
You become insane:
I tell you to stop:
"no just admit it youre the bad guy":
"UGH fine just add it there":
"nahhh too cringy":
"FFFWPWPWWWFFFFFFFFF god darnit"

You just want to win, because you don't like me, Don'tcha? Well, guess what:
I have many plans for my future, but you just don't want it to happen. You want me to look like a bad guy.
Meanwhile, I'm a nice innocent person, and you corrupt me.

Ugh, this is getting ridiculous. Just admit it: You lost.
Mods are by my side. They know how I feel.
People want me to be a better person. 28 votes for yes.
You just lost.
I win. I get a better life now.
Soo.. Don't make any useless comments on my reply now, won'tcha?

GreenyMix1476479401629721

Board footer