Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cluers Patrick

No chat

i have found a beta acc and try it then i is beta but no chat? have beta blocks and smileys......

#2 Before February 2015

Wezza

Re: No chat

beta is exclusive chat.

#3 Before February 2015

Lin Keui Swampert

No, Benjaminsen found the bright idea that, even though you spent $10.00 or spent 6+ hours getting Gems, you haven't worked enough for chat, so he's keeping his current Parental Control scheme of making you pay with a credit card to unlock it, instead of trying to find a better alternative.

Which basically gives the middle finger to those unfortunate individuals (such as myself) who are old enough for chat but do not have a credit card because they are unemployed.

Last edited by Lin Keui Swampert (Apr 22 2011 9:08:45 am)

#4 Before February 2015

NikK

Lin Keui Swampert wrote:

No, Benjaminsen found the bright idea that, even though you spent $10.00 or spent 6+ hours getting Gems, you haven't worked enough for chat, so he's keeping his current Parental Control scheme of making you pay with a credit card to unlock it, instead of trying to find a better alternative.

Which basically gives the middle finger to those unfortunate individuals (such as myself) who are old enough for chat but do not have a credit card because they are unemployed.

That's the idea of it, ask your parents for their credit cards. Though I agree a bit. But, hey, do you have a better idea?

Lin Keui Swampert wrote:

instead of trying to find a better alternative.

Wow, wow, wow, WOW. He's not trying to find a better alternative? Do you really think so?

Last edited by NikK (Apr 22 2011 9:12:59 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Bobithan

There really should be a better idea because I 1/2 tricked my parents to get me chat

aka towwl

#6 Before February 2015

Panic

I'm kind of tired of people thinking Beta comes with chat.
I got my chat off of a credit card gift card.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#7 Before February 2015

Calicara

I still think everyone should get chat, and then only have it taken away if the person abuses it.

#8 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Failgirl101 wrote:

I still think everyone should get chat, and then only have it taken away if the person abuses it.

Yes, because forum has chat too, and it's related to EE very much!

#9 Before February 2015

Panic

Failgirl101 wrote:

You don't know how bad that idea is. Chris is just going to go back to Parental control after the first few hours of hell caused by everyone chatting. If he doesn't, there's going to be like 5 pages added to the 'People to ban' list every day.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

Cluers Patrick 142386504296390

Board footer