Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-09-21 10:32:19

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

Xaviour's Playground - bby pls

I just made this for fun, not going to make another one though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
This is just basically a 50x50 world with possible minis. Dont worry, it has been tested.

Have fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
(Post your best screenshots)

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

#2 2016-09-22 16:54:41

Sensei1

Re: Xaviour's Playground - bby pls

Cool! Despite it being quite a small world you were able to put a lot of gameplay in it.
There were a few part I didn't quite enjoy, including these:

Images

The half block gap feels very luck based, which is something I'd avoid when making a world.
In the one-way bridge you have to make small difficult and repetive jumps, so it's a bit uninteresting and hard.
The hookjump with the arrows was just very difficult for me, but that might have been because of lag. The last mini was very good otherwise, I really like the idea!

You also had a couple of minis using glitches or such, which isn't a bad thing itself, but be aware that some people might get stuck there because they don't know about the glitch!
There wasn't much art, but I think it doesn't look bad like this either.
Nice job!

#3 2016-09-24 00:46:47

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

Re: Xaviour's Playground - bby pls

The half block gap feels very luck based, which is something I'd avoid when making a world.

Yeah, that part is a bit hard. Even though I just hold space and smash the arrow keys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

In the one-way bridge you have to make small difficult and repetive repetitive jumps, so it's a bit uninteresting and hard.

Due to small space, that part is really hard since you'll hit the ceiling. Going to take note on that.

The hookjump with the arrows was just very difficult for me, but that might have been because of lag.

Actually, blame my laziness for that part.

You also had a couple of minis using glitches or such

Yeah, I just have extra space.... ;-; i cri evry tiem

I'll take note of these and make the next one if my laziness agrees better.

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

Wooted by:
Vinyl Melody1474674407624621

Board footer