Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-09-18 21:19:49

Jorc

What future of EE will you see? *Predictering time*

What do you think EE will do such things?
I will see EE will add mobile game,more players. Just simple.

#2 2016-09-18 21:47:22

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

Re: What future of EE will you see? *Predictering time*

I see more clickbaits.

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

Wooted by:

#3 2016-09-18 21:49:47

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

VR support please

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2016-09-18 22:20:56

Bobithan

Q&A is more for objective questions where this is a bit more opinionated so I'm moving it to Game Discussion

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#5 2016-09-18 22:21:52

dylantherabbit

Someone allowing me to go back on the IRC in like two weeks.

Leader of The Rabbit Squad | Managed to annoy an entire IRC for the lols. They went salty and banned me for a ridiculous time and now they want to ban me from EE itself. Learn to not be so salty peeps //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
The Rabbit Games Progress: 100%
011f32505ac447d098d4d5f1650d620d.png

#6 2016-09-18 22:42:42

Kessiope

I can see : EE making more Mode than Campaign mode, but what ? idk

#7 2016-09-18 23:02:53

Abelysk

Predicting*

#8 2016-09-18 23:15:50

Bimps

it dies

#9 2016-09-19 01:58:47

Added to Steam

Gets an article about it or two

Small hype for like, two weeks

Player count rises and maintains a constant minimum ~800 player count for a year or so

Slowly fades into oblivion over the years as even this forum get less active

Three years later: a small vestige of what was once a flash game

Guns added

Wooted by: (2)

#10 2016-09-19 02:35:22

Freckleface

0176 wrote:

Added to Steam

Gets an article about it or two

Small hype for like, two weeks

Player count rises and maintains a constant minimum ~800 player count for a year or so

Slowly fades into oblivion over the years as even this forum get less active

Three years later: a small vestige of what was once a flash game

Guns added

And then player count rises to 500000 unique players a day.

F

#11 2016-09-19 04:53:48

MBlood

If it gets ported to Unity: → The player count stays the same. → Nothing more than frequent updates with a few things. → It stays like now until something happens. ↻
                                     ↘
                                        It gets more players. → A famous youtuber makes a video/gameplay about it. → Even more players. → More $$$ to put into the game. → More updates. ↻

UnitySteam: → Like Unity, but with more players. → ???
                        ↘
                           As 0176 said: Gets an article about it or two. → Small hype for a few weeks. → Player count rises. → Slowly fades. → Dies.

Every sandbox will die eventually.

Away.

#12 2016-09-19 06:05:59

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

MBlood wrote:

If it gets ported to Unity: → The player count stays the same. → Nothing more than frequent updates with a few things. → It stays like now until something happens. ↻
                                     ↘
                                        It gets more players. → A famous youtuber makes a video/gameplay about it. → Even more players. → More $$$ to put into the game. → More updates. ↻

UnitySteam: → Like Unity, but with more players. → ???
                        ↘
                           As 0176 said: Gets an article about it or two. → Small hype for a few weeks. → Player count rises. → Slowly fades. → Dies.

Every sandbox will die eventually.

I agree that the game will die. Why do you think it is so soon, though? The game was first popular and successful because it was on Nonoba, a popular website where Chris was a staff member. (It was also because of it being simple, but bringing back open worlds may help that.) It continued to stay popular for a while because it was on the front page of other gaming websites, such as Kongregate. If a famous YouTuber checks out the game like you say, that may cause the large player rise that we need to keep this game going. The game's content is mostly based off of what players create, so it seems as if more players playing would create a self-looping system. While the cycle may slowly fade out, we can hope that the staff's updates will keep players interested. Considering how much the game has grown within the last few years, the staff wouldn't stop their plans right there.

#13 2016-09-19 06:30:11

MBlood

N1KF wrote:
MBlood wrote:

[...]

I agree that the game will die. Why do you think it is so soon, though? The game was first popular and successful because it was on Nonoba, a popular website where Chris was a staff member. (It was also because of it being simple, but bringing back open worlds may help that.) It continued to stay popular for a while because it was on the front page of other gaming websites, such as Kongregate. If a famous YouTuber checks out the game like you say, that may cause the large player rise that we need to keep this game going. The game's content is mostly based off of what players create, so it seems as if more players playing would create a self-looping system. While the cycle may slowly fade out, we can hope that the staff's updates will keep players interested. Considering how much the game has grown within the last few years, the staff wouldn't stop their plans right there.

I don't think it is going to be soon, but waiting too long for Unity will be like the first "path". EE needs ads.
Also, when a player creates something, you can create something else by adding/changing/removing things to work as you wish. That's why when there's a lot of players you can easily create "new" things.

Away.

#14 2016-09-19 15:09:02

Koya
Fabulous Member

I see it dying like most games, but not for a while.
I do see a huge influx of people from Steam which will slowly decrease all the way to 2×-4× the players we have here.
I see new top builders entering the game - the map makers on Steam are amazing; new styles and innovation.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Koya1474294142623692

Board footer