Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

superscope

EASTER CONTEST=UNfAIR :(

I dont get why the only the contest winners get the bunny and bird smileys. Its easter and there are no smleys other than those to make for the non-contest winners. I also dont understand why there was nothing about the easter contest in the beta update news. Its bad for all the people who like getting everything there is to get, so this contest has ruined alot of the game to people. So atleast make it possible for non-contest winners to get those smileys.

#2 Before February 2015

rdococ

Re: EASTER CONTEST=UNfAIR :(

I know! What about easter coins? Like magic coins, but if you find them you get the bunny smiley!

#3 Before February 2015

DK Levels

*sigh* and *facepalm*
I already said this to you in game...
Contests are about doing something to win prizes. In this case its energy + smileys.
Winners recieve those prizes.
Now, how would It be fair if everyone got those as well? Without even doing anything, or not bothering with an easter contest.
And as for people who like to get everything : In reality, you are never going to have everything you want, so this should only want to make you work harder to get as much as you can. Whats the fun of 'collecting' if there is always everything you can get without any challenges.

#4 Before February 2015

correiajoao

DK Levels, you just say this, because you win contest, so you have bunny, bird and +1000 energy! :rolleyes:

#5 Before February 2015

Rhythm

Lol, if you want it badly, you'll work hard, and you'll win.

Look at me and DK.

Hawhawhaw.

(Rubs in face)

#6 Before February 2015

supadorf24

If the prizes were available to everyone, they wouldn't be prizes. If there were no prizes, there would be no contest. So, what, are we not supposed to have anymore contests because people like you can't handle not winning without complaining? Besides, not having two 16 x 16 pixel smileys really ruined the entirety of Everybody Edits for you?

#7 Before February 2015

Nou

correiajoao wrote:

DK Levels, you just say this, because you win contest, so you have bunny, bird and +1000 energy! :rolleyes:

And everyone else is saying it because they didn't win. Your point is?

There are 2 massive discussions about this already:

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=7089

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=7105

As DK said, it would be unfair to the winners when they wouldn't get something the others can just get. Didn't win? Get better at making levels and win next time.

No u.

#8 Before February 2015

treejoe4

If you dont win you do not recieve prizes! But i would like the idea of an altered smiley that the winners get to show off they won.

#9 Before February 2015

Chimi

hey, hey. guess what!?
I DIDNT WIN THE CONTEST.
I realllllly don't want anyone else to have those two smileys. evar. They are exclusive and special. Don't be dumb and jealous.

#10 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Its to many topics about this...

#11 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

superscope wrote:

I dont get why the only the contest winners get the bunny and bird smileys.

Think on that for awhile..

Last edited by EE_Scythe (Apr 25 2011 2:07:16 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Look at me, I spent my alot of my time but I lost, do you see me complaining?

#13 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Don't feel so bad. Over 300 other people lost too (including me).
And there ARE a lot of topics on this.

aka towwl

#14 Before February 2015

Echo!

The games aint even been updated yet..

It might be in the shop who knows //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#15 Before February 2015

Calicara

Quit whining and get over it. It's just a few smileys. It's not UNFAIR that people worked hard to win them. It's not UNFAIR they are contest prize. Forget about being perfect because it's never gonna happen. You should just be happy you get all the stuff you do now.

#16 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Hey, there's no funfair here D:

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

superscope 142386529196141

Board footer