Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Calicara

Updates

When is the game gonna get new updates? I read somewhere it was on Monday, but today is Monday and there are no updates //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I'm just so curious because now that the easter contest is over I am looking forward to, hopefully, new blocks and 1smile1's

#2 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Re: Updates

The only updates for 1.0 were not for beta only. That annoys me. I hope there will be some beta only updates so I can show off in random stair worlds where the noobs hang out. They will be like "woah I wish I had that smiley"

aka towwl

#3 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Rpgmaster2000 clearly said the bunny, bird and probably more would be updated at least at monday.

#4 Before February 2015

Calicara

It's not 1.0 YET, it's still 0.9.2.0 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Plus betas are supposed to be getting some beta only updates soon.

Last edited by Calicara (Apr 25 2011 2:53:34 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Nou

Fir3Fli3 wrote:

Rpgmaster2000 clearly said the bunny, bird and probably more would be updated at least at monday.

At the earliest.

And my prediction came true:

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=100863#p100863

No u.

#6 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Failgirl101 wrote:

It's not 1.0 YET, it's still 9.2.0 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Plus betas are supposed to be getting some beta only updates soon.

That "SOON" thing annoys me a lot... C'mon Chris! We already waited for more than 2 months. Is it "SOON" for ya? 1bismile1

#7 Before February 2015

capasha

Chris can still give everyone energy without update the game. So why does he not do it?
He is so lazy, thats why. Laziest man on the earth i have seen. Chris and Notch seems like the same person. I'm really sorry if you take it hard Chris. But this must be true.

I remember when Rpgmaster said that Chris is going to release a huge update some months/years ago.
And when we waited. He released 1.0. The huge update was also redesign? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Where is all the bugfixes? It's still bugs out there that haven't been fixed in the current updates. Just new stuff after new stuff and ignoring the bugs. Smileys and bricks that have no new function is more important does it feels like.

I think more and more people is leaving the game. The most people that still exists is trolls.
The game is getting boring each day. Thats why it's no good worlds in the game any more. And Everybody Edits have become not "everybody edits". Guests is now removed, no more anonymity. The open worlds is not full of people anymore. Removing guests isn't the problem. Give the world owners more functions to handle them.

Last edited by doh (Apr 27 2011 4:46:02 am)

#8 Before February 2015

35005CP

I have to admit i am also getting a bit fed up too. It's not about the lack of updates that annoys me, it's the fact we get these hints saying something big will happen within a month and when a month passes still nothing, hasnt it now been 2 months since we were told 'within a month'? We keep getting told updates are coming but it just goes quiet week after week, plus we never get told what the actual update will include... we are the people who play the game, why is it always kept secret from us?

It's now 2 and a half weeks since chris gave non betas the extra items and changed the look of the menus and over a week since his last announcement about it. Which is pretty much sod all for beta members. Why can he never find the time to tell us what is going on yet there are continuous posts about who has got the fan boy smiley most recently... I really couldn't care less who has it!

And what a shock the winners of the competition don't have their prizes yet... Easter is over now, so the winners get the items when the holiday is over... where have i seen that happen before? Oh yeah... Valentines. Come on Chris, we know you are busy, just plan when you do things better. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 Before February 2015

Calicara

I'm even more upset now, it's Wednesday here, and i was expecting updates 2 days ago. What is taking Chris so long? I know he is probably busy, but is it too much to ask to at least add something new just for betas? -.-

Calicara 142386545695976

Board footer