Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DarkFire

Newb invasion?

yes, newbs. not noobs. discuss..

im too tired to write much -.-
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#2 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Re: Newb invasion?

There's nothing we can do about them. No matter what they are going to make hook jumps and stairs.

aka towwl

#3 Before February 2015

DarkFire

Bobithan wrote:

There's nothing we can do about them. No matter what they are going to make hook jumps and stairs.

i mean the forums. there are all these new players.

#4 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Probably from the contest.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#5 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

I R NOT A NUB TANK YU VARY MOOCH. ( Signed up on Forums Because of Contest... ;[ )

Last edited by EE_Scythe (Apr 25 2011 4:47:19 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

DarkFire wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

i mean the forums. there are all these new players.

Just because they're/we're new to the forums doesn't mean they're/we're new players! I was on this game longer than you, I'd bet.

#7 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Force them to read the rules by adding a quiz to the bottom of the rules page.

Problems solved. They know the rules. Now we can be extremely strict with them.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#8 Before February 2015

Varrith

I'm new to forums, yes, but I didn't sign up because of the contest. I had a forum account for awhile, just never got on. Now, I'm active in forums because of contest. But I'm still not new to EE.

#9 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Mhmm you all read the rules right? You had to agree to them. So if any of you double post then BAM Warning! and then a few more then BAM your banned //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#10 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Mostly noobs after creating an account on the forum become "un noobed" be cuz they are around "famous" players

#11 Before February 2015

IC-1101_98

I'm new to the forum, but I have played EE since it got it's name. And I never make stairs, sometimes hookjumps but only in minigames, they usually are like, 1 - 4 per map. I hate noob/newb stairs like many else. And I made this acc before the easter contest.

#12 Before February 2015

Anshwo

IC-1101_98 wrote:

And I made this acc before the easter contest.

wrote:

Easter Contest started on April 2nd, bro.

#13 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

If this is not talking about the game this should be in Forum Discussion.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#14 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

PWNED

Maybe we should make a list on all the newbs?

#15 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

all the scrubz and the nubz come together and they start to click, they are clickers, they dont even have macros!! they infect the gaimz, they are like little bugs they all come together like cockroaches, and they start to click, and they are jealous, jealous little nubz.

u have the PROs and the NUBZ, its just like Jesus and that raper or murder Barabarockus or Barabas I dont even know his name. and they start to whine, they are jealous like they were at Jesus, because he healed the nubz to become pro. So they said "WHO ARE WE GONNA PUT ON THE CROSS!?" and the nubz said JESUS, the guy whom teached the nubz to become pro, instead of the murderer Barabass...

now its happening to us

#16 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Look. Remember that in everything, we were all a newb once. Give them time, don't criticize them because they don't know every single thing about the forums that you do.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#17 Before February 2015

DarkFire

JadElClemens wrote:

Look. Remember that in everything, we were all a newb once. Give them time, don't criticize them because they don't know every single thing about the forums that you do.

i'm not saying i know everything.... just more than most //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

-how did this get so many posts?

Also, shift, when did YOU join? i got my forum acc long after i started playing EE.... i used to lurk (hence the post amount) and post on the interesting topics.
also, Different55, my bad. im ignorant to the different sections of the forums, so... my bad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink you can move this topic if you like ._.

#18 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

JadElClemens wrote:

if u r a noob in game, it means that u suck in life. you cant change that, if you wont realize that, and noobs are stubborn, like cockroaches, they wont realize that...

#19 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Ok,This post is really wrong.

1. You were a noob too,i was too,everybody was...Your not Born "pro"

2.The Newb "Invasion" Is really good because the game is getting more players.

3.No,you can not stop them from making stairs...Some people like them ... Beleve it or not

4.Hookjumps are also unstoppable...sadly...

#20 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

I was a noob, in year 2005, since then, I've never been a noob. When you understand that you SUCK and that people will PWN you, that's when you can become pro.

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Apr 27 2011 3:56:07 am)

#21 Before February 2015

treejoe4

TheGreenTroll wrote:

I was a noob, in year 2005, since then, I've never been a noob. When you understand that you SUCK and that people will PWN you, that's when you can become pro.

Surely you cant be a noob, why do you think you were a noob?

#22 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

treejoe4 wrote:
TheGreenTroll wrote:

Surely you cant be a noob, why do you think you were a noob?

Because my english was inferior and I was OMFG POMPYRO BBQ NUKE'EM!!!!!!!

Then, I learned from the pros, and took the gaming to the next level with my analytical capacity and sagacity. That was '05, noobs are different nowadays.

#23 Before February 2015

Nooby92

I'm a noob just look at my name duh!:rolleyes:

Just kidding, I'm no noob but seriously just give them time to learn and BOOM there pro's and making epic maps like all famous people.

Last edited by Nooby92 (Apr 27 2011 1:47:19 pm)

#24 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

With Yoda-voice: only if they accept that suck they do, great players become they will.

#25 Before February 2015

SmittyW

You must not understand. Newbs are just "new people". Noobs on the other hand are people , even though they have been playing for a while, are still on a low level of skill.

DarkFire 142386549595937

Board footer