Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-09-07 00:32:23

dylantherabbit

Way to increase crew member cap..?

Hello, I'm wondering - is there a way to bring my crew above the 25 member mark? Like 40-50 people are worthy enough to join our crew in build quality, also I'd love to get to the point where I'm making more and more worlds quickly... i'd want to, one day, be making worlds on a biweekly or at least weekly basis, slowly adding people to the 100+ member mark, I can remember and know about 4-5 new people easily each day, my brain doesn't overload to that..

basically any way to turn our crews large-scale? Some games have limits of 1,000+ and they seem fine.

Leader of The Rabbit Squad | Managed to annoy an entire IRC for the lols. They went salty and banned me for a ridiculous time and now they want to ban me from EE itself. Learn to not be so salty peeps //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
The Rabbit Games Progress: 100%
011f32505ac447d098d4d5f1650d620d.png

#2 2016-09-07 00:34:05, last edited by Koya (2016-09-07 00:58:06)

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: Way to increase crew member cap..?

I have a crew with 32 accounts in it, when was there a cap at 25?

Edit: crews are different to clans on lets say non-user-generated games and most user-generated games, EE is limited to what is produced and the community is actually quite small; if we take Minecraft as an example, some of the top servers employ lots of people, a lot are builders and planners but there are a lot of people managing the servers, plugins and websites; while in EE you have challenge creators, minimap & in-game artists, planners and a coordinator of which in a maximum of 300x300 more than 5 people is not necessary.
If you did somehow get 250 people in a crew there will be some people who work together and because they aren't being paid will go off and do their own thing and leave the crew; while it would be awesome for a lot of people to work together to create a world quickly - it is unlikely to work; the crew that I have with 32 accounts in will work because I am all 32 accounts.
25 people are not guaranteed to be better than 5 selected users, you have too much creative input and various skills that other people do not know how to grade and people generally think they are better than they are at things when asked so someone saying they are 7/10 at art is both general and inaccurate; those who work together know what art style or challenge style a person does and can incorporate. With 25 people you will end up with box minigames and rate your skill type stuff.
Even though there doesn't seem to be a 25 person limit, really a crew with so many people will not survive.

Also the only "crews" I see with thousands of players are actually clans like in GTA V Online.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#3 2016-09-07 01:27:28

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

@Koya (first sentence) I thought that when crews came out it said that there was a limit of 25 people.

suddenly random sig change

#4 2016-09-07 01:49:50

Freckleface

dylantherabbit wrote:

Hello, I'm wondering - is there a way to bring my crew above the 25 member mark? Like 40-50 people are worthy enough to join our crew in build quality, also I'd love to get to the point where I'm making more and more worlds quickly... i'd want to, one day, be making worlds on a biweekly or at least weekly basis, slowly adding people to the 100+ member mark, I can remember and know about 4-5 new people easily each day, my brain doesn't overload to that..

basically any way to turn our crews large-scale? Some games have limits of 1,000+ and they seem fine.

Is there even 100 players on ee?

Also no, as of now there is no way to do that.

F

#5 2016-09-07 02:24:24

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

dylantherabbit wrote:

Just buy another crew and make it a branch off from the original crew you started!

Kaleb1473211464622120

Board footer