Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#26 2016-11-06 10:57:04

MartenM
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2016-03-31
Posts: 818
Website

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

What are the benefits of being on the main site? My main account is on FB.

Easier to login to bots.
You can use other clients.
You can play on minimal.everybodyedits.com


lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

Offline

#27 2016-11-07 05:09:21

MBlood
Member
From: Argentina
Joined: 2016-03-01
Posts: 428

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:

Basically, the accounts are just swapped.

So account A will go to the main site and account B will move to another site.

What are the benefits of being on the main site? My main account is on FB.

You can use the .exe, and it's so much easier to log-in with bots


Away.

Offline

#28 2016-11-22 16:56:54, last edited by Anatoly (2016-11-22 17:09:10)

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 6,341

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

I would like to transfer my acount. Please PM me more information.

Ignore me. I think a bit more.


Best regards,
y51lcgx.png
Graphics | Signatures
Anatoly.

Offline

#29 2017-04-06 03:45:11

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,956

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

Modified first post, changed proc and nou's EE emails to a generic [email protected] on request.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#30 2017-04-30 21:03:03

Faave
Member
Joined: 2017-04-30
Posts: 3

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

Wait people couldn't log onto another website if they're account was made on another website... how did i not know that?
Mostly because i play on the downloaded version in ee beta. still the same thing but diffrent background.:P


AAA

Offline

#31 2018-05-24 12:43:49

Kalumniatoris
Member
Joined: 2018-05-24
Posts: 34

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

I've send email to [email protected] (with . instead of DOT, I wasn't allowed to write here with .) last week but still got not answer, should I wait longer for response? I would send PM on forum but I am not sure whom should I address.

Offline

#32 2018-05-24 15:14:52

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,993

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

Kalumniatoris wrote:

I've send email to [email protected] (with . instead of DOT, I wasn't allowed to write here with .) last week but still got not answer, should I wait longer for response? I would send PM on forum but I am not sure whom should I address.

try to address xenotienx (if i worthe his name correct) hes owner of the game but im very sure gosha could hel you aswell!


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.pngKFPwcx.jpg

Offline

#33 2018-05-24 15:24:22

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,974

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

peace wrote:
Kalumniatoris wrote:

I've send email to [email protected] (with . instead of DOT, I wasn't allowed to write here with .) last week but still got not answer, should I wait longer for response? I would send PM on forum but I am not sure whom should I address.

try to address xenotienx (if i worthe his name correct) hes owner of the game but im very sure gosha could hel you aswell!

It's Xenonetix. You should at least learn to spell his name correctly or look it up. Don't even bother attempting to help anyone if you're unwilling to put the bare minimum of effort into posts. At best, you provide no support, at worst you mislead them.


signature.png

Offline

#34 2018-05-24 16:12:04

Kalumniatoris
Member
Joined: 2018-05-24
Posts: 34

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

XxAtillaxX wrote:
peace wrote:
Kalumniatoris wrote:

I've send email to [email protected] (with . instead of DOT, I wasn't allowed to write here with .) last week but still got not answer, should I wait longer for response? I would send PM on forum but I am not sure whom should I address.

try to address xenotienx (if i worthe his name correct) hes owner of the game but im very sure gosha could hel you aswell!

It's Xenonetix. You should at least learn to spell his name correctly or look it up. Don't even bother attempting to help anyone if you're unwilling to put the bare minimum of effort into posts. At best, you provide no support, at worst you mislead them.

Thanks for answers. Now I see small problem, or rather I am apparently blind, but where are options to PM on this forum?

Offline

#35 2018-05-24 16:38:46

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,839
Website

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

Kalumniatoris wrote:

Thanks for answers. Now I see small problem, or rather I am apparently blind, but where are options to PM on this forum?

In the menu bar at the top of the page theres a PM button, although there are some things that you can't do as a new user, not sure if PMing is one of them.

Offline

#36 2018-05-24 16:51:31, last edited by Kalumniatoris (2018-05-24 17:40:52)

Kalumniatoris
Member
Joined: 2018-05-24
Posts: 34

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

LukeM wrote:
Kalumniatoris wrote:

Thanks for answers. Now I see small problem, or rather I am apparently blind, but where are options to PM on this forum?

In the menu bar at the top of the page theres a PM button, although there are some things that you can't do as a new user, not sure if PMing is one of them.

That may be possible, I would link to screen with what I have at top of page, but I am not allowed for that.
But I can copy it into text.

Hidden text

Nothing that seems like pm to me. Although I would rather suspect warning after trying to send message instead of hiding existence of it.

I don't want to spam forum just to unlock basic functionality. And I doubt that staff would want me to spam here.

I've found direct link to PM's, but that didn't help as "This user has Private Messaging disabled." after trying to send message.

Offline

#37 2018-05-24 18:36:32

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,839
Website

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

Kalumniatoris wrote:

Ok yes, thats it, I have: Index User list Rules Search Profile PM Play Wiki Logout

IIRC either it will automatically allow you to use the extra features after you've made a few more posts, or an admin has to manually promote you to a regular user (instead of brand new user), so I guess just wait for that to happen, shouldn't be more than a day or two.

Meanwhile I guess you could try PMing Xenonetix in game, not sure if they read their PMs but its worth a try.

Offline

#38 2018-05-24 20:34:39, last edited by Kalumniatoris (2018-05-24 21:27:19)

Kalumniatoris
Member
Joined: 2018-05-24
Posts: 34

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

LukeM wrote:

Meanwhile I guess you could try PMing Xenonetix in game, not sure if they read their PMs but its worth a try.

That would be great idea if not fact that in game you can send messages only to your friends via inbox and I suspect that he ignores random requests. It seems that waiting is now the best thing I can try to do, or writing on forum with hope that would unlock PM, but I don't like writing random messages, I think I am doing too much mess in this topic anyway.

Thanks to Different55 for promoting me so I was able to send that message.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#39 2018-05-24 22:03:22

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,839
Website

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

Kalumniatoris wrote:
LukeM wrote:

Meanwhile I guess you could try PMing Xenonetix in game, not sure if they read their PMs but its worth a try.

That would be great idea if not fact that in game you can send messages only to your friends via inbox and I suspect that he ignores random requests.

Oh, yes, forgot about that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Offline

#40 2019-05-15 17:19:39

blackwidow
Brand New Member
From: Grand Rapids
Joined: 2019-05-15
Posts: 2

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

yes this is pokemonmans and i was wondering if i could change over my kong account to the home page /pm nou p.s. i appreasheate it


creepy minecraftian

black widow

Offline

#41 2019-05-15 18:25:39

Nou
Member
Joined: 2015-02-24
Posts: 2,753

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

Oh this is the thread that causes ppl to keep PMing me. Can any mod connect it to someone who can actually do things?


No u.

Offline

#42 2019-05-15 19:35:56

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,956

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

Lol yeah I think I can donate ownership to Xenonetix in a few hours.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#43 2019-05-19 06:16:50

Kizuna Ai
Formerly Night More
From: Brazil, Learn, Dev.
Joined: 2018-12-02
Posts: 220
Website

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

my expensive facebook "no account.
- www.everybodyedits.com just my account "nightmore


Fernandinha is the name of NightMore

597883506441322498.gif 597883506441322498.gif

598596166539673650.gif Friendly
598597705505177670.gif Official

Offline

#44 2019-07-02 22:15:41

Nou
Member
Joined: 2015-02-24
Posts: 2,753

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

Different55 wrote:

Lol yeah I think I can donate ownership to Xenonetix in a few hours.

Different pls

http://prntscr.com/o9qjto


No u.

Offline

#45 2019-07-02 22:22:48

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,956

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

Right right someone kick me in the head in a few hours when I'm home or I could set a reminder on my phone like some sort of functional human


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#46 2019-07-03 18:28:25

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,280

Re: [Important notification] Account transfers are now possible!

eat my butt diff


you forgot again


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

Wooted by:
Crybaby1562174905754013

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1568859680.3998 - Generated in 0.113 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.65 MiB (Peak: 1.9 MiB) ]